really how do superfans still cheer kidrape university(s)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

really how do superfans still cheer kidrape university(s)

Post by Zerohero »

I get being a loyal fan of some team, be it pro college, your alma mater or where yerkid goes etc...

but watching some of that Syracuse Marshall game and place is packed n' cheering.. yayyay syracuse!!. what the fuck is wrong with these people. How can it not dawn on you---you're cheering for and institution that had a creepy child diddler sitting on the bench for 35 years.

Does that not limp dick your erection for cheering for the team at least a little?

Doesn't matter that THE players on the court didn't diddle kids or the Coach pretends pure innocence about a guy he knew for 35 years... just seems pretty fucking creepy to just think o well, "GO ORANGE!"

same for the weird cult at Penn State. Bowl bound. Whoop it up Lions fans...........

:tdown:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: really how do superfans still cheer kidrape university(

Post by Necrometer »

because sports fans are just a discerning bunch

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Wait... I thought Jofa said this kind of stuff goes on in all college locker rooms.

60 year-old men arsefucking 10 yr olds = TOWEL FIGHT
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

no, he said it always happens w/ women coaches and they get away with it.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Necrometer wrote:because sports fans are just a discerning bunch

Chief Wahoo rules.... :tup: He's a smilin' dude.

PC faggs being pussy about a legendary happy motherfuckin' logo <> raping little boys
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

My wife is a Penn State grad and has a lion sticker on the side of her car. She wondered if she should take it off and I said no. I mean I kind of get what you're saying but you are getting it kind of wrong. I'm kind of pissed at Boeheim though. And what about the parents of these kids? Sorry but my teenager is not going to be the only ball boy going on road trips.

A real shame here is that ESPN supposedly had these tapes all this time and didn't hand it over to the authorities. That looks real bad for them especially since you wonder what abuses could have been prevented since then.

And I know you're joking about "kidrape university" but you fall into your own exaggerated stereotype by supporting that kind of stupid nonsense. Clearly this shouldn't be a reflection on the entire University.
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

Natas wrote:A real shame here is that ESPN supposedly had these tapes all this time and didn't hand it over to the authorities. That looks real bad for them especially since you wonder what abuses could have been prevented since then.
what?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Zerohero wrote:PC faggs being pussy about a legendary happy motherfuckin' logo <> raping little boys
that's apples to oranges

I'm sure there are plenty out there who can say "PC faggz bein pussy about some shit that didn't even happen on the field" and carry on with their ethical apathy

it's the same

here's another happy dude for you

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Natas

Post by Natas »

don't do this, Mallard.

I am talking about the recorded tapes(hard evidence) of one of the Syracuse victims being in ESPN's hands for eyars so the statute of limitations has run out.
Natas

Post by Natas »

Necrometer wrote:
Zerohero wrote:PC faggs being pussy about a legendary happy motherfuckin' logo <> raping little boys
that's apples to oranges

I'm sure there are plenty out there who can say "PC faggz bein pussy about some shit that didn't even happen on the field" and carry on with their ethical apathy

it's the same

here's another happy dude for you

I just don't like the fact that if you don't denounce the entire university, even if you work, live, or went to school there, then you are obviously part of a redneck cult of peepeetoucher U. I mean really, I can't fathom how fucking stupid you have to be to think like that. Cheering at a school basketball game does not mean you are a child abuse-empathizer for crying out loud.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:My wife is a Penn State grad and has a lion sticker on the side of her car. She wondered if she should take it off and I said no. I mean I kind of get what you're saying but you are getting it kind of wrong. I'm kind of pissed at Boeheim though. And what about the parents of these kids? Sorry but my teenager is not going to be the only ball boy going on road trips.

A real shame here is that ESPN supposedly had these tapes all this time and didn't hand it over to the authorities. That looks real bad for them especially since you wonder what abuses could have been prevented since then.

And I know you're joking about "kidrape university" but you fall into your own exaggerated stereotype by supporting that kind of stupid nonsense. Clearly this shouldn't be a reflection on the entire University.
You're right... but the mear mention you wife wondered aloud if she wants that sticker on the car means she does get it-- changes your feelings connection and emotions-- what went on was a bigger deal, and I'm sure make a supporter with a consciousness heart sink.

Coulda happened at my alma mater--- I've had the feeling "damn glad I didn't go to penn state or syracuse.. Though I know hell, those have schools themselves better rep than anywhere I ever went (school wise, and sport wise too TBH).

I'm no Penn State Alumnus, but I always pulled for them as program I rooted for (since I had no ties to any big time sport universities).. but I'm sure I'll never feel any pull to root for 'em again.

Of course it's no fault of current players....professors, janitors, fucking all the peripherial shit surrrounding either place...

I was just wondering while watching, because if I was a 'Cuse hoop nut, I just wouldn't feel so RAHRAH while this shit is still shakin' out.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:don't do this, Mallard.

I am talking about the recorded tapes(hard evidence) of one of the Syracuse victims being in ESPN's hands for eyars so the statute of limitations has run out.

Yeah, a week earlier ESPN poo pooh's penn state for not coming forward with info, then, when its ESPN who didn't come forward with a damned thing it was because "there was no one else to confirm the rapes".

ESPN self serving enterprise.
Natas

Post by Natas »

Zerohero wrote:
Natas wrote:My wife is a Penn State grad and has a lion sticker on the side of her car. She wondered if she should take it off and I said no. I mean I kind of get what you're saying but you are getting it kind of wrong. I'm kind of pissed at Boeheim though. And what about the parents of these kids? Sorry but my teenager is not going to be the only ball boy going on road trips.

You're right... but the mear mention you wife wondered aloud if she wants that sticker on the car means she does get it-- changes your feelings connection and emotions-- what went on was a bigger deal, and I'm sure make a supporter with a consciousness heart sink.

Coulda happened at my alma mater--- I've had the feeling "damn glad I didn't go to penn state or syracuse.. Though I know hell, those have schools themselves better rep than anywhere I ever went (school wise, and sport wise too TBH).

I'm no Penn State Alumnus, but I always pulled for them as program I rooted for (since I had no ties to any big time sport universities).. but I'm sure I'll never feel any pull to root for 'em again.

Of course it's no fault of current players....professors, janitors, fucking all the peripherial shit surrrounding either place...

I was just wondering while watching, because if I was a 'Cuse hoop nut, I just wouldn't feel so RAHRAH while this shit is still shakin' out.
Yeah sorry for getting angry there. It's just frustrating to hear these viewpoints form outsiders now.

Fact is, any state who had success and a long time successfulcoach like Paterno would have worshipped him themselves. Purely from that standpoint, anyway.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:
Zerohero wrote:

Yeah sorry for getting angry there. It's just frustrating to hear these viewpoints form outsiders now.

Fact is, any state who had success and a long time successfulcoach like Paterno would have worshipped him themselves. Purely from that standpoint, anyway.
hell, when they failed to oust Paterno in that late 90s timeframe and failed, I was happy seeing them starting to win again, and woulda rooted for the old codger to coach (or whatever he actually was doing circa 2011) until he moved on to the other side. I'd say fair to say I was a casual PSU fan...in a college football world where I mostly have teams I hate and little (beyond our little local D1 footnote of an NCAA program here) that I'd call "my team".

What pisses me off is if Paterno did the right thing and turned him in, maybe he goes down as a bigger hero and legend. Now in my mind he's just another self serving prick. My opinion anyway.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

i have a couple metallica shirts in my closet that i don't wear anymore.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

fallbacktostone wrote:i have a couple metallica shirts in my closet that i don't wear anymore.

so did I--- and I had no emotion when my old man was waxing the car with it.

used my Rush-Signals shirt for that job too, but that one made me :cry:
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

Zerohero wrote:Yeah, a week earlier ESPN poo pooh's penn state for not coming forward with info, then, when its ESPN who didn't come forward with a damned thing it was because "there was no one else to confirm the rapes".

Hadn't heard about this...but Natas made it sound like they had Penn St tapes.
And apparently the only reason Fine got fired was because 9 years later they play the tape in an Outside the Lines segment...WTF?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Hypnagogia wrote:
Zerohero wrote:Yeah, a week earlier ESPN poo pooh's penn state for not coming forward with info, then, when its ESPN who didn't come forward with a damned thing it was because "there was no one else to confirm the rapes".

Hadn't heard about this...but Natas made it sound like they had Penn St tapes.
And apparently the only reason Fine got fired was because 9 years later they play the tape in an Outside the Lines segment...WTF?
yeah ESPN tapes were the Mrs. Fine phone call. But they never reported a damn thing as they made $$$ on cuse hoops. Even used the beloved orange mascot in those cute ESPN office skit ads.

reading comments from state college newpaper, amazing some people still screamin' Sandusky innocent :drool: crying that photos of him in cuffs shouldn't be printed 'cuz it makes him look guilty n shit. wtf is wrong with people like that.

I still the Boeheim is a cuntbag for defending fine so quickly. Apparently Fine moved across the street from the Boeheims which pissed off Boeheims wife because she hates the Fines...hmmm.... if bernie is such a super duper all time pal o mine BFF, why is it your wife thinks they are a couple a pieces of shit?
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Parody threads: out
Making the same thread twice: in
:lj:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

postaddiction wrote:Parody threads: out
Making the same thread twice: in

if there's a merge feature, I'm all for it.

didn't know that other thread would bet bumpusesed
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Oh, I just got here when both were on the first page and thought it was one of those "My reply is too important to go unnoticed at the back of my other thread" things
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

postaddiction wrote:Image
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

I wouldn't hire anyone from Penn State...
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

postaddiction wrote:Oh, I just got here when both were on the first page and thought it was one of those "My reply is too important to go unnoticed at the back of my other thread" things

I won't deny that to an extent... I figured a fresh thread for a slightly different angle on a same ol shit story would be more response
Natas

Post by Natas »

I virtually do not read or post in superthreadz at all, mens. Too much to read and I hate foregtting where I left off and re-reading 4 pages before going "fuck".