TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

Oh and before you answer, I just want to say I preemptively can't wait for meatgrease to call me a cuck or a cocksucker for wanting to listen to what somebody else who has actually taken the time to study and research things has to say.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

more words = less truth
toilet fleet is a self absorbed keyboard master
his persona begs you to skim over
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Pshh. Cats wanna talk politics but can't be bothered to read.

:putin
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Chad wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:47 pm more words = less truth
I've had about 3 beers in 2 months. Hope you're doing well.
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Relapser sniper tactics
No honor
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Chad wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:47 pm more words = less truth
I quote him from when he has a hangover-induced deletion, right?

And The Bible is likely lengthier than The Secret so chew on shit.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

when you look at who pays what to affect the voting patterns of whom, i'm not even sure that citizens united is as huge a detriment as it is portrayed in this big-picture sense: the sub-30 percent hardline voters are going to vote GOP whether they can run infinite advertisements calling mexican people weird AIDS bugs, or zero; similarly, the ostensibly left-to-leftish person motivated by actual grassroots activism, labor mobilization, voter canvassing, etc., will turn out even if CBS devotes an entire evening of paid political programming to The Dastardly Mohammedan and His Lust for White Virgin Brides

as far as campaign finance? sanders' campaign failed—and let us not forget, 12 years earlier, dean's did as well before he became donkey MKULTRA'd into deepthroating clintonian triangulation—in a conceptually heartening direction: the overwhelming amount of support from non-corporate, non-capitalist, non-PAC supporters. sanders got almost 60% of his funding from donations less than $200, and 80% less than $1000. for comparison, clinton's take from that same under-$1000 cohort was just under 25%—but trump's was just under 45%. fundamentally speaking, in this election, the campaign that per se benefited the most from an insane slush fund of plutocrat favor-currying rahmerbux underperformed both in a primary and in a national election. that's a huge lesson that ought be taken to heart, but odds are, won't be, because democrats
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

A GOP Congressman Gave Trump a Literal Bag of Prayers After the School Shooting
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

btw: who the fuck is Glub?
He basically created an account a few months ago just to troll meatgrease.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

That picture literally makes me want to vomit. Maybe it's the hangover...
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:01 pm That picture literally makes me want to vomit. Maybe it's the hangover...
They are excessively smiley about that bag of mass murder victim prayers
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:37 pm btw: who the fuck is Glub?
He basically created an account a few months ago just to troll meatgrease.
plot twist: glub is meatgrease

a one man show of eros vs. thanatos playing out on the premier internet chat board
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

postaddiction wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:26 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:01 pm That picture literally makes me want to vomit. Maybe it's the hangover...
They are excessively smiley about that bag of mass murder victim prayers
Ignorance really is bliss. Go get 'em fellas...
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

donald trump is nature's crisis actor
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pol ... a1bb4e7d76

mantis you go first
Paul Manafort, former Trump campaign chairman. 27 counts in total.
Conspiracy against the United States (1 count, contained in October indictment)
Conspiracy to launder money (1 count, October)
Bank fraud (4 counts, February indictment)
Bank fraud conspiracy (5 counts, February)
Subscribing to false tax returns (5 counts, February)
Making false statements (1 count, October)
Failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts (4 in October, 4 in February)
Unregistered agent of a foreign principal (1 count, October)
False FARA statements (1 count, October)

Rick Gates, former Trump campaign staffer. 31 counts in total.
Conspiracy against the United States (1 count, October)
Conspiracy to launder money (1 count, October)
Bank fraud (4 counts, February)
Bank fraud conspiracy (5 counts, February)
Subscribing to false tax returns (5 counts, February)
Assisting in preparation of false tax documents (5 counts, February)
Subscribing to false amended tax returns (1 count, February)
Failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts (3 in October, 3 in February)
Unregistered agent of a foreign principal (1 count, October)
False FARA statements (1 count, October)

Michael Flynn, former campaign staffer [National Security Advisor]. 1 charge to which he pleaded guilty.
Making false statements (1 count, December)

George Papadopoulos, former campaign adviser. 1 charge to which he pleaded guilty.
latter two flipped obvs
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

MANTIS wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:41 am there's no doubt Trump and his people are involved in russian dirt (who in Washington isn't?) but thats not the same as hacking the election.
This quote is from the link you just posted:

"None of the charges, it’s important to note, tie Trump’s team to Russian interference directly."

So there are "13 Russian nationals involved in efforts to influence the 2016 election through social media" and four of Trump's people involved in what seems to be a lot of bank/tax fraud and financial fuckery/money laundering.
MANTIS wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:41 am there's no doubt Trump and his people are involved in russian dirt (who in Washington isn't?) but thats not the same as hacking the election.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Are the guns 4 teachers going to work the same way as health insurance in this country: You have to buy one yourself or you get fined on your taxes, but for some strange reason they are way over priced?
OK schools go down to 3 days a week so teachers can pay off their gun at company store.
Image Certified Poster
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

this "hacking the election" bar is a strawmyn of moving goalposts

if the people running the campaign/transition/government are in russia's pocket because of mountains of debt/laundry, then they've hacked the whole country, haven't they?
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

n—no? or, at least, not any more "hacked" than any other president whose business or campaign orbits involved close financial relationships with pro-israel, pro-saudi, or pro-global capitalist interests

also, underlying personal pain points do not obviate the fact that actual voters needed to show up or, alternately, not show up to have any direct actual impact on the election, as only the voting counts; that russia was not directly implicated in that, or that what marketing they did was absolutely dwarfed by actual campaign media buys and mainstream news coverage, still kinda makes it... icky, but about a few dozen miles from dispositive
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

again, since when have we been focused on the legitimacy of the election's outcome? the issue is that the campaign & white house were/are lousy with foreign agents of various extents of enpocketude
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i mean, almost the entire visible spectrum of #resistance has an undercurrent attacking the merest legitimacy of this president; pretending that that isn't the case is either incomplete or insincere reading of what's out there

which still gets to my last point: presidents and admins have always been in somebody's pocket, and occasionally pockets that are sympathetic to a specific foreign country. is that really the gripe? are people losing their shit about the existence of aipac? (besides those very specific people going extremely apeshit about aipac.) or the glad-handing of the saudis since forever? not really. that money in washington, going back even pre-reagan, is broad, deep, and pervasive, and we as a country basically never did anything more in-depth than a michael moore documentary.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:43 pm this "hacking the election" bar is a strawmyn of moving goalposts

if the people running the campaign/transition/government are in russia's pocket because of mountains of debt/laundry, then they've hacked the whole country, haven't they?
Wait a minute, who's moving the goalposts? When this Russian conspiracy theory narrative first started to get pushed in the corporate media, the charge was that Trump was personally colluding with Putin to hack the election. That Trump was Putin's lapdog. It was insinuated that Russia hacked the DNC emails as well. Now that has morphed into a narrative about 13 russian hackers placing ads on social media and some of Trump's crooked businessmen partners being crooked businessmen. No evidence of Trump colluding with Russia to influence the election, no evidence of the DNC emails being hacked (because they were leaked.)

So, just to be clear, our nation's elections being dependent on easily hacked voting machines that leave no papertrail, undercut by the anti-democratic electoral college and the whims of a stacked Supreme Court, and undermined by two parties that are both bought and paid for by wall street and war profiteer interests... that is business as usual, but 13 Russians running ads on social media is the straw that breaks the camel's back?

These Russian social media ads are more of an influence on our elections and more of a threat to our beloved democracy than a corporate media system that freely promoted Trump 24 hours a day, and a democratic party that absolutely handed the election to Trump by stealing the nomination (collusion for which there is actual evidence) from Sanders, a candidate who all polls indicated would've beaten Trump handily? That's your position?

And again, I have to ask where this faith in Mueller is coming from. This is a guy who stayed quiet on the bullshit pretexts for Bush's Iraq war even though he knew they were bullshit. Who advocated for torture and mass warrantless surveillance. Is this guy really credible? Now he's on the people's side? Maybe he'll find those WMD's along with the evidence that Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin masterminded a coup.
Hella Evil & Shit

I really want Strict and Nick to weigh in. Serbian transplants and Asian americans holding each other's dicks while shitting on browns and jews is the MAGA we need right now.