Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
Methods for Attaining Extreme Altitudes

Wed May 16, 2018 2:07 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:42 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 3:37 pm
Woman I’m sitting next to saying she was going to vote for sanders then she became a never hilary-ier then a full time trump supporter. She is older, toothless and can barley walk and said if she gets fired from this job she will have to go in disability even though this is one of the redest states in the union. She sounds like she is prone to conspiracy theories and easily influenced from one random thing to the next. This is more depressing than stupid.
Well you ended up at precisely the same life-station, so..she's smarter than you
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 9:03 am
I feel like a junior high teacher trying to educate a classroom of unruly black children.

Glub
Static Migration

Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 am

MeatGrease wrote:
cxwx wrote:
Woman I’m sitting next to saying she was going to vote for sanders then she became a never hilary-ier then a full time trump supporter. She is older, toothless and can barley walk and said if she gets fired from this job she will have to go in disability even though this is one of the redest states in the union. She sounds like she is prone to conspiracy theories and easily influenced from one random thing to the next. This is more depressing than stupid.
Well you ended up at precisely the same life-station, so..she's smarter than you
Retard, you are easily the dumbest person here.
Easily.
By a length, not a nose.

Go fuck yourself with your bitchy little comments.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

cxwx

Wed May 16, 2018 9:01 am

Glub wrote:
MeatGrease wrote:
cxwx wrote:
Easily.
By a length, not a nose.

Just objectively what he says makes no sense. In a place with thousands of employees not everyone is going to have the same IQ. Setting aside for a moment the assumption whether or not we have the same position. I’ll add that she proceeded to slide off the deep end into statements about trump being anointed by god and Hilary was going to continue Obama’s plan to import Muslims and break up the country...... hey that sounds familiar! Sounds like the detective work of a super genius trail fence repairman
MeatGrease wrote:
I feel like a junior high teacher trying to educate a classroom of unruly black children.

Glub
Static Migration

Wed May 16, 2018 9:16 am

cxwx wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:01 am
Glub wrote:
MeatGrease wrote:
cxwx wrote:
Easily.
By a length, not a nose.

Just objectively what he says makes no sense. In a place with thousands of employees not everyone is going to have the same IQ. Setting aside for a moment the assumption whether or not we have the same position. I’ll add that she proceeded to slide off the deep end into statements about trump being anointed by god and Hilary was going to continue Obama’s plan to import Muslims and break up the country...... hey that sounds familiar! Sounds like the detective work of a super genius trail fence repairman
Oftentimes, people who are dumber than a bag of hammers don't make much objective sense.

And remember, being "smart" is the most important character trait a person can have! It's way more important than being friendly or kind or funny or generous.

The glaring irony of a dummy like Meatgrease claiming to be "smart" is rich.
He's a fucking midget lectureing NBA players on the importance of height.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

cxwx

Wed May 16, 2018 9:21 am

It would be awesome is meatgrease was really muggsy bogues.
MeatGrease wrote: