indomitable nth-wave feminism thread [RAPE CULTURE 101]

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Norway

Tue May 10, 2016 8:52 am

I'm talking about the US. We see some of the same shit here but not to the same degree.

Norway is very similar to the US, we have been part of NATO and the US's sphere of influence since WWII
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Tue May 10, 2016 9:14 am

Would you like to get rid of NATO and US influence?
User avatar
THE KILL
I hate my life.
Posts: 4094
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Tue May 10, 2016 11:27 am

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:To 99% of the downtrodden and oppressed masses across the globe, her fat disgusting body is the very symbol of American capitalist greed and excess

The animals on her plate were abused and tortured, the XXXXXXL clothes on her back were sewn by Bangladeshi slaves, all the sugar and HFCS were harvested by migrant workers with no rights

Others were oppressed and abused so she could be fat
fuck :awesome:
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11836
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:37 am
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Tue May 10, 2016 2:03 pm

Black Jacques wrote:What thanks does the world owe you ch?
I've had people in tears of joy and relief after helping them at my job, not that it means much. I would say the thanks I'm owed are about the same as it would owe you, or anyone else in the world.
Wank night's cancelled
User avatar
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18312
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:14 pm
Location: Canada

Tue May 10, 2016 2:31 pm

So you deliver pizza
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11836
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:37 am
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Tue May 10, 2016 2:48 pm

Black Jacques wrote:So you deliver pizza
Yeah people get misty eyed when I throw in free breadsticks
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11836
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:37 am
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Tue May 10, 2016 2:49 pm

I'm card board apprentice to mr zombiehead at the box factory
Wank night's cancelled
User avatar
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18312
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:14 pm
Location: Canada

Tue May 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Do you create and maintain Facebook pages for other people
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11836
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:37 am
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Tue May 10, 2016 4:03 pm

I attach the seats to women's bicycles
Wank night's cancelled
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Norway

Tue May 10, 2016 5:45 pm

joefromthegarage wrote:Would you like to get rid of NATO and US influence?
It's a mixed bag. I'm happy about their role as a deterrent from Russian imperialism, but they have also brought us terrible policies such as Reaganomics, the war on drugs, New Public Management (more of a Thatcher contribution, to be fair) and pre-emptive warfare.
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club
Posts: 7011
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:24 pm
Location: V838 Moncerotis

Tue May 10, 2016 7:05 pm

Image
Image
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Tue May 10, 2016 8:33 pm

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:
joefromthegarage wrote:Would you like to get rid of NATO and US influence?
It's a mixed bag. I'm happy about their role as a deterrent from Russian imperialism, but they have also brought us terrible policies such as Reaganomics, the war on drugs, New Public Management (more of a Thatcher contribution, to be fair) and pre-emptive warfare.

Thanks for the honest answer

I would like to see the US pull out of NATO entirely, and let Europe fend for themselves. It just gets annoying listening to Europeans talk about American politics all of the time, and it would be better for me if NATO just didn't exist.

You seem like a very nice person, and thanks for that. In general all of the Norweigians I've met have been nice. But British people - holy shit. British people make me wish that Russia could occupy Europe all the way to the Atlantic just so I don't have to listen to their smug anymore.
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17904
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Wed May 11, 2016 8:30 am

When I was in London people were nice as fuck.

Paris too, for that matter.

People in Montreal however... :fp:
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Wed May 11, 2016 8:52 am

hipster holocaust wrote:When I was in London people were nice as fuck.

Paris too, for that matter.

People in Montreal however... :fp:

I need to meet some nice people from London, to change my point of view.
I went to see "london falling" because I knew I would get pleasure from seeing London destroyed.
User avatar
THE KILL
I hate my life.
Posts: 4094
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Wed May 11, 2016 12:05 pm

I'm a bit surprised that so many of you still generalize so quickly. Met a couple of unfriendly British people? Why, they must all be complete bastards!

The only obvious exception to this is French people btw....
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17904
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Wed May 11, 2016 12:30 pm

THE KILL wrote:I'm a bit surprised that so many of you still generalize so quickly. Met a couple of unfriendly British people? Why, they must all be complete bastards!

The only obvious exception to this is French people btw....
Go to Burgundy son :mastoman:
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Wed May 11, 2016 9:21 pm

THE KILL wrote:I'm a bit surprised that so many of you still generalize so quickly. Met a couple of unfriendly British people? Why, they must all be complete bastards!

..

Way more than a couple. British people have a special way of being unfriendly.
gustavprom
Hella Evil & Shit
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:55 am

Thu May 12, 2016 1:38 am

joefromthegarage wrote:
THE KILL wrote:I'm a bit surprised that so many of you still generalize so quickly. Met a couple of unfriendly British people? Why, they must all be complete bastards!

..

Way more than a couple. British people have a special way of being unfriendly.
Yeah because they have a special way of being unfriendly to each other based on region, accent, religion, class, ethnicity, history etc...
gustavprom
Hella Evil & Shit
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:55 am

Thu May 12, 2016 4:21 am

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:To 99% of the downtrodden and oppressed masses across the globe, her fat disgusting body is the very symbol of American capitalist greed and excess

The animals on her plate were abused and tortured, the XXXXXXL clothes on her back were sewn by Bangladeshi slaves, all the sugar and HFCS were harvested by migrant workers with no rights

Others were oppressed and abused so she could be fat
Slavoj Zizek basically implied this in a BBC interview a month back...
User avatar
Fisk
Face of Collapse
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:12 am
Contact:

Thu May 12, 2016 5:00 am

Never surrender.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2711
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Thu May 12, 2016 7:33 am

everyone needs to stop putting their shit to song
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15486
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Fri May 13, 2016 10:15 am

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2711
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Fri May 13, 2016 10:51 am

gggguuuuaaagh :(
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38729
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Fri May 13, 2016 11:26 am

FVBTVS wrote:Image
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62141
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Fri May 13, 2016 12:25 pm



feel free to let me know when it's time to euthanize this thread...
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Post Reply