James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
the last fighting tommy
Throbbing Black Werebeast
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 pm
Location: austin, tx

MPD wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:39 pm


User avatar
AskForRaffo
git help.
Posts: 1341
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:54 am
Location: Ludlow/Rivington - Las*Pezia

spacehamster wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:08 am
There was a report in a local newspaper last week that basically said that at some hospitals, there are army trucks every evening to take away the bodies because there's not enough space for them.
Bergamo's crematorium running 24/7 at full capacity was not enough to process all the bodies. They had do to move them to another province.

No funeral, no nothing, straight to the ovens!
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15626
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
Olde Timer
Posts: 5808
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

:tup:
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15626
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Image
From left, Sophia Grogan, Anna Kaplan, Miriam Priven and Hannah Freedman, who started a mutual-aid group in Massachusetts in response to Covid-19.Credit...Katherine Taylor for The New York Times
:D

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/opin ... group.html
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17917
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

FVBTVS wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:19 pm
This is the best thing for the worst reasons
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Can’t wait for a few months down the road when banks start hiring armed thugs to toss people out of their houses who can’t pay their mortgages anymore.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2800
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

My most evil wish is that everyone would be forced to live in the made-up version of the world they believe in.
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/17/2118 ... treatments

Two guys were giving away valves needed in medical equipment they made on their 3D printer. It cost them about $1 to make each valve. They regularly sell for $11,000 each and the company that normally manufacturers the valves sued.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2975
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:38 pm
My most evil wish is that everyone would be forced to live in the made-up version of the world they believe in.
Tell us about the real version of the world
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62191
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

everyone has a made up version and they're all wrong

your a philosopher dunce 'til that clicks
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Glub
Keep it thick...
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:59 pm
everyone has a made up version and they're all wrong

your a philosopher dunce 'til that clicks
What's the over/under on shit clicking for this dweeb before the age of, say, 30?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
kevin hash
Hella Evil & Shit
Posts: 604
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

I'm working from home dont have to use sick or vacation time. In between calling clients I just sit here and watch training vids for CEUs. It kind of rules. No stupid band practices. No interacting with people. Fuck it. I might sleep in and jack my dick in the morning.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:54 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:38 pm
My most evil wish is that everyone would be forced to live in the made-up version of the world they believe in.
Tell us about the real version of the world
1. That Mankind is not redeemable.
Perfection is impossible. Utopias are foolish. All projects must be undertaken with the understanding that human flaws are likely to undo them. The notion that mankind is morally improvable is as silly a superstition and as lacking in any evidence as the belief in the supernatural. The only enemy of man is man.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.
Posts: 7802
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

What's everybody doing with their coronabux?

Think I'm finally biting the bullet and getting an electronic drum kit :D
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2975
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

AskForRaffo wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:44 am
spacehamster wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:08 am
There was a report in a local newspaper last week that basically said that at some hospitals, there are army trucks every evening to take away the bodies because there's not enough space for them.
Bergamo's crematorium running 24/7 at full capacity was not enough to process all the bodies. They had do to move them to another province.

No funeral, no nothing, straight to the ovens!
How did the Nazis cremate 6 million corpses in only a few months then?
Glub
Keep it thick...
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:17 pm
What's everybody doing with their coronabux?

Think I'm finally biting the bullet and getting an electronic drum kit :D
I hope I'm not being a bummer, but we likely won't be seeing anything since we make too much.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Keep it thick...
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:02 pm
AskForRaffo wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:44 am
spacehamster wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:08 am
There was a report in a local newspaper last week that basically said that at some hospitals, there are army trucks every evening to take away the bodies because there's not enough space for them.
Bergamo's crematorium running 24/7 at full capacity was not enough to process all the bodies. They had do to move them to another province.

No funeral, no nothing, straight to the ovens!
How did the Nazis cremate 6 million corpses in only a few months then?
I'm sure concentration camps had strict PPE Protocol.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
the last fighting tommy
Throbbing Black Werebeast
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 pm
Location: austin, tx

I’m going to the Middle East ‘

To finish it ‘
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Glub, as a medical professional, would meatgrease’s fat head fit in an autoclave?
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
Glub
Keep it thick...
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:44 pm
Glub, as a medical professional, would meatgrease’s fat head fit in an autoclave?
I'm not a lab guy.
Maybe Necrometer could answer this?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15626
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

getting groceries from my doorstep into the kitchen and safely sanitizing them before putting them in the fridge is kinda like surgery is it not?
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Glub
Keep it thick...
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:57 pm
getting groceries from my doorstep into the kitchen and safely sanitizing them before putting them in the fridge is kinda like surgery is it not?
Surgery is closer to either carpentry or plumbing than most people would care to know.
So yes.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.
Posts: 7802
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Glub wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:20 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:02 pm
AskForRaffo wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:44 am
spacehamster wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:08 am
There was a report in a local newspaper last week that basically said that at some hospitals, there are army trucks every evening to take away the bodies because there's not enough space for them.
Bergamo's crematorium running 24/7 at full capacity was not enough to process all the bodies. They had do to move them to another province.

No funeral, no nothing, straight to the ovens!
How did the Nazis cremate 6 million corpses in only a few months then?
I'm sure concentration camps had strict PPE Protocol.
Sure, we're killing millions—but of course we're going to individually cremate people. We're not animals.

There's the right way, and then there's The Reich Way™
Post Reply