ben shapiro support (hear me out)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: ben shapiro support (hear me out)

Post by Chad »

haha, fuck you we could actually have a good thread right now. I don't hate that guy was just making fun... but I mean instinctively you respond nastily

please make my song thread a thing, no talk. I want there to be nothing but beautiful songs assigned to people
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Chad wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:58 pm uhhhh

*deep breath*

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

not drunk enough for this yet
Ill body
/
Ill will
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Immediate impulse by every fake left... was to make fun of this cunt as if he's not making pussy feel good

that is how useless your left wing is. twitter whores, obviously unfucked, so frustrated at stupid Ben Shapiro
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

uhhhhhh

I can't think of a good one
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Okay, I've spent the prerequisite two minutes reading into this, and, so... two black women talk about enjoying sex and conservatards are outraged. The dots really connect themselves.

Also, the king of the right-wing trolls is getting trolled and we're supposed to feel sorry for him, Chad? Come on. I'm sure he can DESTROY them with FACTS and LOGIC. He'll be fine.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

spacehamster wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:36 am two black women talk about enjoying sex
bro, that's not what it is

it's adults talking ABOUT WET PUSSIES to actual kids in a subversive, purposely provocative video. something that, more than ever, infuses their actual atmosphere. It has a formative impact on their ideas about loyalty, devotion, etc

it creates by existing... It's hard for me to imagine you not understanding this because I know you are intelligent guy

whatever man
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I don't see how this is "adults talking to kids". And male musicians have been writing lyrics like this since the dawn of time.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

spacehamster wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:03 am I don't see how this is "adults talking to kids". And male musicians have been writing lyrics like this since the dawn of time.
last part is true...even vanilla ice had a sex song

but the difference is easy to explain... Kids are more aware of devices and constantly use them. Every new thing is instantly delivered...processed, accepted

I am talking about kids as young as 5

videos like this blow up so massively you don't seem to understand

if I'm to believe what you think... we should actually never deny anything to be open to children

I don't really believe that's what you think

believe me I want children off the Internet because I just got freaking murdered by one in war zone...LASERED
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I believe parents should raise their kids and be aware of the media they consume. If a five year old is watching this stuff on their phone, why does this kid have a phone in the first place, and a Youtube account, which specifically says you have to be at least 13? Because their parents aren't doing their job, that's why. And I've believed that ever since Tipper Gore and the PMRC and being told that violent video games would turn me into a serial killer, comic books would make me illiterate and Heavy Metal would turn me into a drug-addicted satanist. Every new wave of technology has brought with it the same hand-wringing about how it's "corrupting children", and the answer has always been to teach kids media literacy, not to make things more attractive to them by telling them they're "bad".

I had teenage kids in my classes who had unprotected sex because they thought you could "tell if someone has AIDS by looking at them" long before you could watch videos with crass lyrics on your phone.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

fair enough, your reasons are well thought out. I will maintain on my side that I think there is an inertia to the images. I think the meaning of subtle things carries over time. Like how it takes forever to crawl up a hill, but just a moment to destroy a bridge. If everyone was decent and responsible that would make sense and I would sound stupid... but these equivalencies don't exist. Whether or not it should be in any individual family... This stuff and sounds like that are pervasive and readily available.

I'm not a puritan I just think there's some weird shit going on

thanks for answering decently I think you're an awesome guy
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

You shitheels emboldened this always-useless poster for years

The board (sowing): hahaha yes! fuck yeah!
The board (reaping): this sucks, what the fuck
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:36 am conservatards
I prefer conservaturd if we are going to use non offensive nomenclature towards the mentally challenged.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

Yo Chad you alt right now or what? Helium Cunt get your crank going?
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Chad wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:32 pm
kevin hash wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:19 pm
Necrometer wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:59 pm how are you such a goddamned puritan?
He is trying to cover up his father's sins in the workplace.

yup, dad went on a business trip some years ago, pacific northwest. The story was getting interesting except some useless cock-hungry retarded bitch asked him not to make her a downs kid

she took every bit of cum and moaned

legend says she shit out an asshole who looks retarded
Stop being so sensitive. Your dad is a rapist. My dad worked in a saw mill.

That's just how the cards are dealt.

Some dads work an honest day's work and some dads prey on trainees.

This is why you are half the fuckin stud I am.

While you are ranting and raving about ben Shapiro like anyone gives a fuck.

Pull up your skirt bitch....let me break your buttocks and calm you down.

It's friday bro. Chill.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Black chicks should talk about their clams so young kids know what time it is.

Your fake outrage is weak.

Relax and tug your pee pee.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:44 am The board (sowing): hahaha yes! fuck yeah!
you're a dummy
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

Chad wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:41 am
Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:44 am The board (sowing): hahaha yes! fuck yeah!
you're a dummy
definitely the biggest fagggot kike this forum has ever seen. talks a lot but never says anything. he just can’t stop shitting his worthless brain loaves all over this place.
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

1. Song fuckin sucks
2. Wouldn't want kids listening to it, yeah
3. Tired of "I wrote a song about my butt" girls, but that's always fucking happening
4. We haven't segmented the internet into kid-zone and vice-zone in ANY arena, panic over this song specifically seems disingenuous and artificial
5. Female musicians copying the male template of sexual aggression is always really weird and fucking funny. I don't think it works at all... usually these songs are directed at other women. "Fuck you bitch I'm really pretty and men like me, you're not as good as that".... this one is different, this is like... usually people have to do some light BDSM to make this work.
6. It's just a dumb pop song
7. Censorship of the arts and suppression of the human spirit is a brutally real problem right now, and we don't need more of it... Ben Shapiro the pedantic weasel should let this slide and return to pushing back against the fucking book-burning Stalin Youth vampires who are FUCKING UP THE LIFE OF EVERY WORKING ARTIST RIGHT NOW
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:04 amBen Shapiro the pedantic weasel should let this slide and return to pushing back against the fucking book-burning Stalin Youth vampires who are FUCKING UP THE LIFE OF EVERY WORKING ARTIST RIGHT NOW
It's almost like that was never really his concern anyway, huh. So strange.
Eight Bit Alien

I dunno what that means, my long-time hyperborean friend :(

I really don't click on Ben Shapiro videos, it gives my Youtube feed a fucking outbreak of similar little pustules.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:09 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:04 amBen Shapiro the pedantic weasel should let this slide and return to pushing back against the fucking book-burning Stalin Youth vampires who are FUCKING UP THE LIFE OF EVERY WORKING ARTIST RIGHT NOW
It's almost like that was never really his concern anyway, huh. So strange.
Next you’re going to tell me Dave Rubin would really love it if there were videos of people burins his book.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

You don’t actually believe that Ben Shapiro earnestly or even remotely cares about ANY of that shit do you? He cares about funneling money into the coffers of The Daily Caller. That’s it. There is nothing he has to say about any issue that is even remotely sincere. This should be glaringly obvious. He doesn’t give a fuck about your 1st amendment rights or censorship at all.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien

Im not clicking your posts to read them, because I don't want to know what your political thoughts are.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

It was me more telling you you have some really stupid ideas, for being an otherwise intelligent person. I’m just Chad’s mongoloid half brother though so don’t pay any attention.
Ill body
/
Ill will