biotecnology
nice try, A.L.F. double-agent
:oops:
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
godofdeadlydeath
I hate my life.

I mean, Max Cavalera once told me that Biotech Is Godzilla and/or AIDS so I'm not getting this vax like y'all sheeple
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

He also said biotecnology ain't what's so bad, like all tecnology it's in the wrong hands.
FVBTVS wrote:
godofdeadlydeath
I hate my life.

yeah maybe in your sheeple brain that's what he said. No Vax, no facts, no communism, that's my trifecta of life. And god guns & boobs. And booze. USA! USA!

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Jello wrote: STOP
FVBTVS wrote:
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Hunter wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:26 am
But anti-vaxxers are going to find out exactly how hard capitalism wants them vaccinated. I can imagine international travel being restricted unless you've been officially vaccinated, and policies evolving into "Sorry, no admittance to Disneyland without your immuno-card stamp".
I really hope you're right. I promise I'll admit without qualification that capitalism did something good for a change as well.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Geeheeb wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:58 am
Jello wrote: STOP
:cheers:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

If I was independently wealthy I’d wire transfer Riley $100,000 to beat this fucking piece of shit to death and film it.
MPD
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

what is wrong with you?
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Hunter wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:50 pm
Necrometer wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:04 pm
Hunter wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:48 pm
Its the "got lucky" part that makes me suspicious.
well, "suspicious" feels like "this doesn't actually work!" and yeah I think it'll work. might also royally fuck up 1 person in 5000 though. that's what makes me wary, not suspicious

not especially eager to get a vaccine since I'm already in hermit mode, and my polycule is also totally locked down - air-tight in my wife's case :twisted:
I didn't mean to imply that it might not work... I'm more concerned that I might be left with some sort of long term side effect. Granted, I'd probably still get that side effect from contracting COVID anyway (or worse). Maybe it boils down to:

Is this the best they could do?
---or---
Is this the best they could do for now?

Could it be feasible that a safer vaccine *might* be available in say, another 6 months? These are the questions that I refuse to google myself.
You are spreading dangerous anti vaxxer misinformation and propaganda you trump voting retard, vaccines are 100% SAFE!!! It is proven by SCIENCE you illiterate inbred, the medical industrial complex would never dole anything out to the people that was bad for them

Seriously you trump retards are so fucking stupid. If you aren’t first in line for this vaccine, or any vaccine for that matter, you are just flat out an anti science right wing retard. You do not understand how science works. You do not listen to experts, probably because you are trailer trash genetic garbage and you have inadequate manhood :lol: :lol: :lol:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Nespithe

Looks like meatgrease is drunk again.

And not "fun drunk," but "incoherent drunk."

In his misguided/laughable quest to be a cliched "notable writer" has he skipped over the whole Success part and instead headed straight to the bottle?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Hunter
and friends

MeatGrease wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:57 pm
You are spreading dangerous anti vaxxer misinformation and propaganda you trump voting retard, vaccines are 100% SAFE!!! It is proven by SCIENCE you illiterate inbred, the medical industrial complex would never dole anything out to the people that was bad for them

Seriously you trump retards are so fucking stupid. If you aren’t first in line for this vaccine, or any vaccine for that matter, you are just flat out an anti science right wing retard. You do not understand how science works. You do not listen to experts, probably because you are trailer trash genetic garbage and you have inadequate manhood :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please everyone, don't engage with this Meatgrease post. I'm an expert on Trump supporters and they only do this when they're experiencing extreme depression from a devastating election loss. If we just leave him alone, he'll work it out of his system and return to stormfront, where copium is in higher supply.
Glub
Nespithe

First day off in forever interrupted by "Hey, um, can you come cram tubes into some groins even though you're not on call?"

Fuck you for interrupting my plans, covid.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Glub wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:06 pm
First day off in forever interrupted by "Hey, um, can you come cram tubes into some groins even though you're not on call?"

Do you ever wish the patient would cram their tube down your throat, nurse glub?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
kevin hash
Certified False.

Glub wrote:

It feels good to be wanted.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
Glub
Nespithe

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:02 pm
Glub wrote:

Do you ever wish the patient would cram their tube down your throat, nurse glub?
Not sure you fathom what I meant by "tube."

I was trying to make this accessible for non medical personel, but I guess I didn't dumb it down enough for you.

Just for fun,: Hey Geehab, do you want to walk this clown through what the fuck I'm referencing?
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

I would assume a catheter.

I’m not opposed to some kinky nurse ratchet play.

Then again I’m totally emasculated because my mouth has been on a females genitalia.
Glub
Nespithe

cxwx wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:25 pm

Then again I’m totally emasculated because my mouth has been on a females genitalia.
Haha, looking at the way I phrased it I can see why someone might think catheter, but no.
MeatGrease wrote:

godofdeadlydeath
I hate my life.

Glub wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:57 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:25 pm

Haha, looking at the way I phrased it I can see why someone might think catheter, but no.
So it WAS a sex thing?

cxwx

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/gym- ... 9750d.html

“Robert Dinero”

informed a customer through email he would refund her $395 but not before calling her a filthy foreign third world piece of shit.

I’m pretty sure those 👌 hand gestures are intentional.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

DOCTOR Glub is referring to a penile implant as a “tube”. Obvs there was an emergent penile implant needed for a fellow deep state member so they (not he) can fully participate in a pizza parlor child blood orgy and we don’t want just any surgeon faffing around down there.
FVBTVS wrote:
godofdeadlydeath
I hate my life.

That makes sense.

Glub
Nespithe

Geeheeb wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:50 am
DOCTOR Glub is referring to a penile implant as a “tube”. Obvs there was an emergent penile implant needed for a fellow deep state member so they (not he) can fully participate in a pizza parlor child blood orgy and we don’t want just any surgeon faffing around down there.
Bingo.
Give this man a cigar.

I'm glad SOMEONE here gets it!
MeatGrease wrote:

godofdeadlydeath
I hate my life.

I was gone for a long time, please forgive me.

Glub
Nespithe

What I was alluding to is a bit more invasive than even catheterization.
MeatGrease wrote: