Latest movie you watched (1-10 scale)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18262
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:49 am

FVBTVS wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:00 pm


Spoiler Alert :lol:
This is from the videogame adaptation, right?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14377
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:07 pm

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61579
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:19 pm

I was looking forward to that but it looks like the doc could have been made by the festival organizers

will probably watch & enjoy, of course
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11414
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:30 pm

The Magnificent Ambersons - 8
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61579
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:34 pm

ROMA 7/10

unbreakable 5/10 didn't age well :lol:
FVBTVS wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:06 am
holy hell - 9
this was great - easily an 8+. can you settle an argument (me vs. girlfriend) regarding that guy's accent - was he putting on a fake indian-guru type voice or was that just his incidental accent?

it reminds me that I still need to tell you guys the story of my aunt being in the Bhagwan cult. one day soon...
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11414
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:35 pm

A Dry White Season - 8.5
Compulsion (2013) - 4
Rust Creek - 7.5
The Old Man and the Gun - 7.5
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14377
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:58 pm

Nymphomaniac pt 1 - 7.7
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
featherboa
Olde Timer
Posts: 5529
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:00 pm

when are you going to watch Gringo John McCaffe
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14377
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:20 pm

this is definitely the month
Necrometer wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:34 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:06 am
holy hell - 9
this was great - easily an 8+. can you settle an argument (me vs. girlfriend) regarding that guy's accent - was he putting on a fake indian-guru type voice or was that just his incidental accent?

it reminds me that I still need to tell you guys the story of my aunt being in the Bhagwan cult. one day soon...
i think it was a more floral yogafied version of his accent?
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2022
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:06 pm

hey okay but how would humans figure out how to computer interface with predator technology
a kid helps them
okay you're greenlit heres 250million
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14377
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:17 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:06 pm
hey okay but how would humans figure out how to computer interface with predator technology
autism
okay you're greenlit heres 250million make sure there's predator dogs with dreads
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2022
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:19 pm

:lol:
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14377
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:50 am

Gringo John McCaffe - 7

i thought i knew most of the details about this dudes shenanigans already but holy moly i did not :lol:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18262
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:48 am

Just get Jeff Goldblum to plug in his laptop.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
ghost boner
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8866
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:05 am

gleaming the cube - cube/gleam. i dont know what that means but what im trying to say is the movie rules. streaming on amazon prime btw
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
ghost boner
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8866
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:00 pm

Solo - 8/10
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14377
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:32 pm

adore - 6 :lol:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61579
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:41 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:20 pm
i think it was a more floral yogafied version of his accent?
:tup:
Necrometer wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:19 pm
I was looking forward to that but it looks like the doc could have been made by the festival organizers

will probably watch & enjoy, of course


I guess I like the vibe of this trailer slightly better? glad they got doughboy to sit down for an interview
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11414
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:21 am

Vice - 3.5
featherboa
Olde Timer
Posts: 5529
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:15 am

FVBTVS wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:50 am
Gringo John McCaffe - 7

i thought i knew most of the details about this dudes shenanigans already but holy moly i did not :lol:
I sure LOL'd at that one part.

I love how mean it gets. The end is like fuck you john.
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14377
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:37 am

definitely first ballot submission for the official slh666 film canon conservatory
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11414
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:49 am

Overlord - 7

fuck yes Weird War Tales!!
User avatar
ghost boner
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8866
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:03 pm

that opening scene is so intense
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14377
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:53 pm

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11414
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:05 am

:P
Post Reply