random picture thread....

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
THE KILL
I hate my life.
Posts: 4095
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:27 am

yeah6 well if th6at's to be my defining5 ch6aracteristic so be it
anyway, th6is fucking5 piece of sh6it is th6e worst laptop I h6ave ever h6ad th6e misfortune of owning5. every couple of month6s someth6ing5 else stops working5...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17904
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:42 am

I wonder what Kill will be like after his stroke.
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
cxwx
Better at internetting than you.
Posts: 2257
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:00 am

hipster holocaust wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:42 am
I wonder what Kill will be like after his stroke.
I thought maybe he was using some outdated browser in “protest” like Roman Temins did that one time.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2721
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:31 pm

THE KILL wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:27 am
yeah6 well if th6at's to be my defining5 ch6aracteristic so be it
anyway, th6is fucking5 piece of sh6it is th6e worst laptop I h6ave ever h6ad th6e misfortune of owning5. every couple of month6s someth6ing5 else stops working5...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :brokenheart:
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15509
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:20 pm

Image
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18423
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:01 pm

I just want to know which of those words is Finnish for "heart attack".
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15509
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:37 am

Image
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
Olde Timer
Posts: 5802
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:58 pm

Image
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15509
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:53 am

Image
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
cxwx
Better at internetting than you.
Posts: 2257
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:19 am

Slavoj Žižek is dead?
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15509
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:48 pm

cxwx wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:19 am
Slavoj Žižek is dead?
shut the fuck up
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2721
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:18 pm

:lol: :lol:
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
MPD
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1962
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:47 am

Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:37 am

:fonz:
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15509
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:39 pm

Image
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17904
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:25 am

Image
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23465
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:48 pm

hahahahaha
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Post Reply