random picture thread....

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++

we're not going to make it
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

Emilia Decaudin, a man, has won the Female District Leader position for New York City's 37A district, which resides in Queens. Last year, Decaudin successfully petitioned to eliminate the sex parity rule in New York Democratic Leadership Council roles—a rule which was put in place by feminists to ensure women's fair and equal participation in the democratic process.

Decaudin, who identifies as transgender and non-binary, defeated Deirdre Feerick, a woman, for the female position by a margin of about 5.5 points. Feerick was an experienced politician who enjoyed the endorsement of the Queens Democratic Party."
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

:wank: broken head
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART

what's your point joefromthegarage
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

read the first sentence. that’s the point.
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART

What does it mean to you stinkpig
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

featherboa wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:45 am
What does it mean to you stinkpig
Can’t you see how all this postmodernism is hurting our culture just as much as 150,000 people dying from a disease because we didn’t want to lower the value of the stock market? Obviously you’re just as bad as meatgrease!!!!!
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

featherboa wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:44 am
what's your point joefromthegarage
I think it's noteworthy that a 20 year old just got elected to public office and is calling himself a woman while having a man's general appearance and forcing everyone to look at his balls.

You don't think it's mildly interesting?
THE KILL
I hate my life.

Yeah I'm not enjoying that bulge at all...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

an ex of mine was friends with a few trans people. they would sit around our place and just constantly bitch about men (while being men themselves) and complain to my ex loudly about the music I was listening to. as time passed, I noticed that any trans moron I encountered acted just like that. loud, annoying and stupid as fuck. no problem with gays at all, it’s just trans douchebags I can’t tolerate. their heads are broken and it’s not my fault. you’re not what you think you are, you’re a man in a dress and you need professional help. that freak in the photo is no different.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

wow you should have been in that election
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

What was that like... on weed?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
THE KILL
I hate my life.

I used to be in the "not really interested, dress and feel any way you want, it's none of my business"-camp, but recently the more traditional feminists' observation, that it's incredibly easy to simply decide you've always been a woman when in your life before your realisation you haven't had to deal with all the shit women have to deal with on a daily basis, well that has to be taken into consideration as well. The guy above can fuck off just on the basis of his obnoxious tweet and the fact that, as Joe has pointed out, makes me look at his shitty dick ("girldick"? are you retarded, mate?).
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

I don't find it particularly difficult to parse the idea that biological sex is largely binary and gender as a part of one's social identity more or less exists on a spectrum. Where I really have to check out is when people claim that biological sex is "not real", but whenever I watch any of these arguments play out, it looks to me like 90% of the problem is that our language doesn't reflect the distinction between sex and gender and so people are screaming at each other because nobody agrees what words mean anymore.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++

spacehamster wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:15 pm
people are screaming at each other because nobody agrees what words mean anymore.
This is true in so many arenas that I think we're going to choke to death before we get our shit together.
riley-o wrote:
MPD
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

THE KILL wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:01 pm
I used to be in the "not really interested, dress and feel any way you want, it's none of my business"-camp, but recently the more traditional feminists' observation, that it's incredibly easy to simply decide you've always been a woman when in your life before your realisation you haven't had to deal with all the shit women have to deal with on a daily basis, well that has to be taken into consideration as well. The guy above can fuck off just on the basis of his obnoxious tweet and the fact that, as Joe has pointed out, makes me look at his shitty dick ("girldick"? are you retarded, mate?).
:fonz:
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Geeheeb wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:40 am
wow you should have been in that election
okay
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

exactly zero of my trans friends (grand total of 3) are using their transition to "bump the line" as is kind of being implied above.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++

And it should never be implied that anything like that is endemic to their community.
riley-o wrote:
THE KILL
I hate my life.

Geeheeb wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:11 am
exactly zero of my trans friends (grand total of 3) are using their transition to "bump the line" as is kind of being implied above.
Sorry mate, but what does "bumping the line" mean in this context?

The two trans people I know or that I have met in real life are/ were...
1. a mate of the wife who is a really nice guy basically but has suffered from mental illness and all kinds of hardships all his life. One day he decided he was a woman really, everybody tried to be as accepting as possible but especially our female friends were struggling since he usually displayed what we perceived as very male behaviour in social situations (mocking and shit-talking other players during a game, talking over other people, the kind of macho grandstanding guys tend to "ironically" display etc.).
2. some dude who turned up in the boardgame shop I like to hang out with. He was just a scrawny guy in a dress, but he asked people to refer to him/ her as "she". The only problem I had with the lady or whatever was that (s)he had really bad body odour due to living in a squat. My personal line is crossed when somebody forces me to inhale their stench, so fuck that asshole.

I don't want to give you the impression that I am trying to invalidate your argument, I'm not making any generalized statements about trans people. I'm sure the rate of assholes to good people is just as high/ low in the trans community as in every other demographic.

Referring to what Spacehamster has said, I don't think that the fact that people are confused about words (although that certainly plays a role) is what all the arguing is about. My guess is that in most societies, social norms that are tied to sexual identity are rather strict, and a failure to conform to these norms is sanctioned rather harshly (depending on which milieu somebody belongs to). Also, since the 1960s, many conservative core norms have been challenged by progressive movements (and I'm using the term neutrally here), and this results in a feeling of insecurity among those social groups who have, on the average, not benefitted from this process of advancing individualisation. This is the reason that people talk about "the good old times", when in reality, almost everything (crime, drugs including alcohol, violent deaths, a lack of individual freedom) was considerably worse fifty years ago.
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

I don't think it's too challenging folks

Drawing a line of gender signifiers to determine when it's okay for a person to claim their gender accomplishes nothing apart from putting literally every person under a constant microscope of gender signal interpretation—weaponizing the very same gender spectrum that binary essentialists claim to disavow
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:00 am

Drawing a line of gender signifiers to determine when it's okay for a person to claim their gender accomplishes nothing apart from putting literally every person under a constant microscope of gender signal interpretation—weaponizing the very same gender spectrum that binary essentialists claim to disavow
it's simple for a "binary essentialist":
Your gender is determined by your sex. Signifiers would only apply to those that are inter-sex.
So who does this?
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
kevin hash
Electric Lucifer

joefromthegarage wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:52 pm
Emilia Decaudin, a man, has won the Female District Leader position for New York City's 37A district, which resides in Queens. Last year, Decaudin successfully petitioned to eliminate the sex parity rule in New York Democratic Leadership Council roles—a rule which was put in place by feminists to ensure women's fair and equal participation in the democratic process.

Decaudin, who identifies as transgender and non-binary, defeated Deirdre Feerick, a woman, for the female position by a margin of about 5.5 points. Feerick was an experienced politician who enjoyed the endorsement of the Queens Democratic Party."
Love that sweet lil peepee poking out.

Cum2020
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Necrophilic Mallard wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:10 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:00 am

it's simple for a "binary essentialist":
Your gender is determined by your sex. Signifiers would only apply to those that are inter-sex.
So who does this?
But that’s it: there is no necessary relationship between chromosomal sex and gender signifiers. Some people will have physical appearances that diverge wildly from what we call gender norms of their genetic sex chromosomes, and where does that leave us? On no firmer footing than those doing all the hand-wringing would have you believe.