Post in this thread if you're drunk.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Re: Post in this thread if you're drunk.

Post by pleasuretokill »

Introvert wrote:
pleasuretokill wrote:
Introvert wrote:Working on it for a nice Sunday afternoon. I kinda don't want to go to work tomorrow, haven't called in sick in almost 3 years and it's not really a bad time for me to take a day off. Hmmmmmm....
Do you have paid sick time?
Right now I have something like 330+ hours of sick leave. That's on top of 310 hours of vacation and 40+ hours of comp time that I have banked. It's nice to have and I wish I would use it more often but I'm horrible about stressing out about shit when I'm away from the office.
Sounds like you get about as much as we get. 12 sick days a year and 18 vacation days. We can't lump sick time in with vacation and use it though and you have to have 80 points through the state retirement system ( years at the job + your age) to get paid out for HALF of the sick time they give you.

A friend of mine quit with 260 sick hours after 6 1/2 years of service and didn't get shit for it. So it's either use it or lose it for most people. I call in sick every once in awhile, but I space it out quite a bit.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

pleasuretokill wrote:
Introvert wrote:
pleasuretokill wrote:
Introvert wrote:Working on it for a nice Sunday afternoon. I kinda don't want to go to work tomorrow, haven't called in sick in almost 3 years and it's not really a bad time for me to take a day off. Hmmmmmm....
Right now I have something like 330+ hours of sick leave. That's on top of 310 hours of vacation and 40+ hours of comp time that I have banked. It's nice to have and I wish I would use it more often but I'm horrible about stressing out about shit when I'm away from the office.
Sounds like you get about as much as we get. 12 sick days a year and 18 vacation days. We can't lump sick time in with vacation and use it though and you have to have 80 points through the state retirement system ( years at the job + your age) to get paid out for HALF of the sick time they give you.

A friend of mine quit with 260 sick hours after 6 1/2 years of service and didn't get shit for it. So it's either use it or lose it for most people. I call in sick every once in awhile, but I space it out quite a bit.
My sick leave carries over from year to year as long as I build it up. There have been some folks that have retired lately after working for 30+ years that had 2000+ hours of sick leave left over. There is a way to roll over unused sick leave into your retirement but it doesn't do much for you.

I can accrue up to 350 hours of vacation before I am in danger of losing it. Anyone who leaves can cash out up to 250 hours of vaction. Currently I accrue 11.34 hours per month of vacation and it increases every 5 years. I have two more years before it goes up to 13.34 hours per month.

I also get 24 hours of personal business each year that has to be used by June 30th of the next year so I always use that first.

I guess this isn't actually the first time I've called in sick but I can work extra hours in the same week to offset any sick hours and that's probably what I'll do this week so I don't have to use any of my sick leave.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Introvert wrote:
pleasuretokill wrote:
Introvert wrote:
pleasuretokill wrote:

My sick leave carries over from year to year as long as I build it up. There have been some folks that have retired lately after working for 30+ years that had 2000+ hours of sick leave left over. There is a way to roll over unused sick leave into your retirement but it doesn't do much for you.

I can accrue up to 350 hours of vacation before I am in danger of losing it. Anyone who leaves can cash out up to 250 hours of vaction. Currently I accrue 11.34 hours per month of vacation and it increases every 5 years. I have two more years before it goes up to 13.34 hours per month.

I also get 24 hours of personal business each year that has to be used by June 30th of the next year so I always use that first.

I guess this isn't actually the first time I've called in sick but I can work extra hours in the same week to offset any sick hours and that's probably what I'll do this week so I don't have to use any of my sick leave.
Nice! Our sick time rolls over also. Only up to 1060 hours though, then you stop accruing sick and they take 2 of your sick hours and throw it into your vacation so you accrue 8 hours instead of 6 every two weeks. We can only build up to 240 hours of vacation in a calendar year before having to use down to that number or you lose the excess.

Edit: Sorry. This thread needs more alcohol talk.... :(
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

It's taken a while, but I think I'm there now... Drunk. I'm watching the football game with my first ex bf. He's been keeping me tits deep in beer all night. I have to work tomorrow... Shoot.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Wehttam
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Wehttam »

done.....yippie motherfuckers!!!!!!!!
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Exploring more of the ol' 99 line...

Not completely shitfaced drunk, but I'd fail any breathalyzer in the land... *hic*... :mrgreen:
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Drinking on a park bench posting from my blackberry. Fuck you krieg!!!
Haha,
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Fuck... I gots me a whole collection of these 99 dealies... Had some cherry, some nblackberry, somne peach... it's too fucking hot to get drunk tonight, but I did it anyway. Bring on the drunksweats... :awesome:
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

Dead sober and studying on Saturday night.... :cry:

Check back in 5 hours.
turn these off meatman.
The Seventh Son
How's them beans, ma?

Post by The Seventh Son »

turned 21 and I'm drunk
Mari_Mar wrote:"It's on hold. I can't write right now. All my aggression is used up stretching my new pussy."
soiled depends wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:Cattle Decapitation have a "representative"?!
Yeah, it's called "fuckin brutality"...I guess you've never heard of it before....
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Shouldn't have gotten so drunk on Friday. Crap. :tdown:
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

jej, sup
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
ungodlywarlock
Keep Farting...stinks...

Post by ungodlywarlock »

I'm blasted.
Enjoy a long penised pirate.
F/K/A HAPF
How's them beans, ma?

Post by F/K/A HAPF »

No more drunk than normal. But being classy as I am, I picked up some lemonade as well as some Firefly and drank Arnold Palmers most of the day.
Xbox live: dashboardmelted or HAPF
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

did i post in this thread last night, its 9am, i had southern fried chicken for breakjfast and i have te trooper on
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

I'm pretty tore up but can still type, somewhat. I found out that Nails are playing here on Sep 10th so hows them apples?

Apple6
POST SUCKS
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

Nails are goods
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

My last 10-15 posts should have been in here.
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

i was last night and am having beers now.
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

I'm starting off with a couple glasses of red wine while I wait for my wife to bring home the beer. I've never began with wine ever before in my life. What to expect? :?
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
NANOplague
I'm not very smart.

Post by NANOplague »

Shit I forgot to post in here last night. My priorities are ALL fucked up.
"Infidel defilers... they shall all drown in lakes of blood." ~ Thulsa Doom
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

welp,
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
V1X13
Diversion of Former Customary Trite Comp

Post by V1X13 »

full blown
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

It's a bit early to be posting in here yet, but I'm sure it's going that way.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

The Seventh Son wrote:turned 21 and I'm drunk

sup young stuff. pics?