Post in this thread if you're drunk.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

I've probably taken about 10 (non-consecutive) days off this year and those were only because I was just so dehydrated from non stop partying I thought I might die. Oh also I got some bunk Molly and was crazy hungover for 2 days. Pretty sure it was just speed. Will never do that shit again
formerly ghost boner
kevin hash
...to the other side!

hipster holocaust wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:37 am
Maybe it’s also because I have a kid now this year, but anyone not getting blatto at least 2-4 times a week during this fucking terrible shitshow deserves a medal
I'll take my medal then.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I traded it in for a pint of makers
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

I woke up after midnight. All the decent booze was gone, except for the backwash of a handle of vodka. I took stock of the bar: flavored liqueurs, oddball bullshit you're supposed to keep on hand so you can make cocktails and shots that nobody ever actually goes through the trouble of making. There was one bottle on the shelf that was not sub-40% sweetened trash -- a nearly full fifth of Mohawk 190 proof grain alcohol. I didn't even know there were other manufacturers of food-grade lighter fluid besides Everclear. It was leftover from some fool who tried to bring an ante to a party years before I moved into this house, and has remained unused since the night one drink of it caused said fool an embarrassing case of alcohol poisoning.

Until now.

I was not even going to attempt a stunt of this magnitude without a sufficient supply of mixer, so I drove to the closest convenience store. It was closed, so I traveled a little further up the road to 7-11. On my way in, a guy who had just exited the store and was standing at the door of his car lobbed a comment towards me: "You don't look drunk."

"Huh?"

"I said you don't look drunk. Haha, just messing with you."

"Oh. Trying to get there!*

"I'm drunk."

"Lucky you!"

"Did you just say 'Fuck you'?!"

"No, I said 'Lucky You.'"

He simmered himself down, clearly a little disappointed that he wasn't about to get a sparring session in at 1:30am in front of a 7-11. He hollered at some women in a nearby car who were apparently following him to their next destination, got in his car, and drove off.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

If you were out why the fuck didn’t you get something semi-decent?
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Texas bro. No liquor after 9, no beer/wine after 12. Bars close at 2, but I didn't want to linger in public too long
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

4 asahi blacks, a La Choufe Blond long neck and 2 crankshafts and I’m cooked
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
cxwx
(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Drinking tequila and reading William S Burroughs