Latest book you read (1-10 scale)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:14 pm
tabula rasa thought-thread is aristotle -> aquinas -> enlightenment

what a bunch of kikes
I know way, way, way more about this topic than you, so quickly without blowing you the fuck out too bad, first of all the enlightenment was a huge mistake. Secondly tabula rasa was dead after Darwin, everyone who follows this stuff knows that I'm referring to second wave, Gouldian, jewish post marxist destruction of scientific anthropology, which was replaced with the BS we have now.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

researchgrease :lol:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve

MeatGrease wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:24 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote:

what a bunch of kikes
I know way, way, way more about this topic than you, so quickly without blowing you.
No matter who you're talking to or what you're talking about on here, you do not know more than any of us about anything, you community college attending, manual labor performing trash.

I don't know why you're skimping on the oral though. If you're interactions with Riley tell us anything, it's that it might be oneof the few skills you have.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub

MeatGrease wrote:
Eight Bit Alien wrote:

what a bunch of kikes
I know way, way, way more about this topic than you, so quickly without blowing you.
Double post directed at a single loser.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++

MeatGrease wrote:
I know way, way, way more about this topic than you, so quickly without blowing you the fuck out too bad, first of all the enlightenment was a huge mistake. Secondly tabula rasa was dead after Darwin, everyone who follows this stuff knows that I'm referring to second wave, Gouldian, jewish post marxist destruction of scientific anthropology, which was replaced with the BS we have now.
You absolutely don't. You obviously don't have a background in philosophy at all - you haven't had an education or guided experience, and you aren't an autodidact. You're not stupid, but most of what you know clearly comes from cursory internet browsing.

You'll have a bunch of excuses as to why this is the case, and the ways in which your approach would be superior, but these are lies. Something about the university system or your teachers being flawed. You have a mental genealogy of names and ideas, but most of these are things you got from propaganda-sources or popular science communicators, which leave you anemic and visibly underdeveloped.

Again I don't think you're a dumb dude, but you haven't put the work in - you should stop pretending that you have, because that won't fix your problems.

If you ever wanted to have a discussion about any of this you should PM me, I'd absolutely put in the time.
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:48 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
You absolutely don't. You obviously don't have a background in philosophy at all - you haven't had an education or guided experience, and you aren't an autodidact. You're not stupid, but most of what you know clearly comes from cursory internet browsing.

You'll have a bunch of excuses as to why this is the case, and the ways in which your approach would be superior, but these are lies. Something about the university system or your teachers being flawed. You have a mental genealogy of names and ideas, but most of these are things you got from propaganda-sources or popular science communicators, which leave you anemic and visibly underdeveloped.

Again I don't think you're a dumb dude, but you haven't put the work in - you should stop pretending that you have, because that won't fix your problems.

If you ever wanted to have a discussion about any of this you should PM me, I'd absolutely put in the time.
Nothing but ad homs :roll:

If you have a real critique I'd be happy to explain whatever to you but otherwise don't waste my time because I'm serious about the work I do
Glub

MeatGrease wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:54 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote:
MeatGrease wrote:

Nothing but ad homs :roll:

If you have a real critique I'd be happy to explain whatever to you but otherwise don't waste my time because I'm serious about the work I do
The work you do?
Fixing trails?

I'm paid (handsomely) for "the work I do." How much are you pulling in a year pestering people who dislike you and viciously make fun of you on a third-tier metal-oriented message board?

If you're "a serious person" you're doing a shit job coming across as such because everyone treats you like a fucking doofus. Being humorless and less personable than a fern doesn't make you "serious," it makes you an unlikable, boring dweeb.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
MeatGrease wrote:

Stop giving this dork the benefit of the doubt; he's absolutely dumber than a second coat of paint. Sadly, through the miracle of 4chan/reddit, kids who would have respectfully listened to "shut it, dummy" a decade or so ago now have online support groups reassuring them "academia/your employers/people doing better than you just can't recognize how brilliant you are (despite your complete lack of accomplishments and qualifications.)"
MeatGrease wrote:

MPD
One Of Many Accounts

Rama II - 9
Garden of Rama - 7
Rama Revealed - 7
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART

The Enlightenment of the Greengage Tree - Shokoofeh Azar
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“Daring Young Man On The Flying Trapeze” - William Saroyan 10/10.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading list for the end of humanity:

William Gass - “The Tunnel” ( this is like if James Joyce was a misanthrope)

Kafka - collected works

Becket - Malone / Malloy Dies / The Unnameable

Faulkner - The Sound And The Fury/As I Lay Dying/ Light In August

Djuna Barnes - “Nightwood”

If I live I want to read more George Saunders
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
MPD
One Of Many Accounts

Dereliction of Duty - 8
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?

The Atrocity Exhibition by J.G. Ballard - 10
Satanic Panic: Pop-Cultural Paranoia in the 1980s by Kier-La Janisse - 9
Sleazoid Express by Bill Landis - 7
Lets Go Play At The Adams' by Mendal W Johnson - 9
Assisted Living by Nikanor Teratologen - 8
Baptized in the Blood of Millions by David Britton - 9
Last edited by Foot Foot on Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?

started a digital edition of Mad Man by Samuel R. Delaney but gave up half-way through.

e-readers are fucking irritating.
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Foot Foot wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:25 pm
started a digital edition of Mad Man by Samuel R. Delaney but gave up half-way through.

e-readers are fucking irritating.
I finished Dhalgren about a month ago. Good book but a bit of an endurance test to say the least.
ALL RIGH