The New Unstoppable MMA Thread!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Re: The New Unstoppable MMA Thread!

Post by riley-o »

I didn't like this fight for Jacare. He's so stiff and robotic on the feet, and Whittaker's smooth as melted butter with crazy power. He would clobber Bisping but might have a tough go against Romero. I'd love to see a fight with Mousasi.

And Doomed, that's a great analogy of someone who's great at a video game playing it on easy mode. It really is what it looks like. When he was throwing those head kicks off the back tight-waist I was like, come on man.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

thought I would hide this here
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
how long before jame realizes he is a mod now?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

riley-o wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:40 pm When he was throwing those head kicks off the back tight-waist I was like, come on man.
I started laughing toward the end throughout that whole end sequence after the takedown, the transitions and shots were like 4 times faster than Reis could react to.

Reis reminded me of your Iron Fist review - lots of wasted, energy sapping movement that did nothing in terms of effective feints, DJ by contrast was sharp and crisp with near everything.

Its a shame that card did such poor numbers on the ratings (lowest Fox ever according to MMA Press)
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Joe Buck
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Joe Buck »

How about Matt Hamill !!
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

It was all about Joshua Klitschko on the weekend
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Rose forever
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

grumpy pants :brokenheart:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

man, holly holm is so fucking hot :brokenheart:

as for the rest, great ufc. Joanna's skills are off the charts, it's so much fun watching her kick people in the face. Stipe was awesome as usual. just sorry that alvarez vs poirier ended the way it did.

I don't know shit about the boxing business, so what do you guys think about the much talked about McGregor-Mayweather fight? Is this becoming a real possibility or are these two goofs just doing their best to stay relevant/ get media exposure? not that I wouldn't enjoy seeing McGregor getting humiliated for ten or so rounds...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

THE KILL wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 3:27 pm man, holly holm is so fucking hot :brokenheart:
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Don't be hatin', man. I like fit women, plus she's got a pretty face, a great ass, and a sexy voice.

The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Some quality fights the past few weeks. Gus demolished Glover and looked rejuvenated.

What about Max Holloway Stockton slapping Aldo and then putting a beating on him in Brazil? :lol: That was nuts.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Wang Mandu wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:38 pm Some quality fights the past few weeks. Gus demolished Glover and looked rejuvenated.

What about Max Holloway Stockton slapping Aldo and then putting a beating on him in Brazil? :lol: That was nuts.
I'm a bit behind on everything, but I should probably say that Volkan Oezdemir brings out the worst in me. So happy to see this guy successful and waving around the Swiss flag.

Also War Machine just got 36 years. Today is a good day.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

War Machine actually got LIFE, with eligibility for parole for after 36 years. Pretty big difference in terms of if/when he actually gets out.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Alpha Male shit getting turned out in prison. Suck shit.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

riley-o wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:50 pm War Machine actually got LIFE, with eligibility for parole for after 36 years. Pretty big difference in terms of if/when he actually gets out.
Welp, even better news, then.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Anybody want to talk about Conor vs Mayweather?

Yeah, me neither. ZzzZZzzzZzz.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Haha yeah im already tired of having any opinion whatsoever
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

:tup: to McGregor. He's going to make more money from that fight than all UFC champions do in a year combined. I hope he says screw the UFC and retires after the Mayweather fight.

Can we talk about how brutal and awesome the 213 card is with Nunes vs Schevchenko, Romero vs Whitaker and Lawler vs Cowboy then? Jones vs Cormier 2 after that and supposedly Woodley is trying to get his bout with Maia on that card.

Or we could go with Hobo Joe Daddy eating a mean uppercut and crumpling to the floor last week or so. :(
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Of course this is Conor's retirement fight. I just wish everyone would be honest about what this is so that the rest of the world can move on with their lives. You know, like, say, with a LW champion that's actually going to defend his title and not just use it as leverage in business negotiations. I certainly don't fault Conor for wanting to make a boatload of cash so that he can stop getting punched in the face for a living and support his wife and kid, but I'm so fucking sick of this guy at this point, I really just roll my eyes and yawn anymore.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Wang Mandu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:06 am :tup: to McGregor. He's going to make more money from that fight than all UFC champions do in a year combined.
Without hyperbole, he'll make more than the entire roster does in a year, if not two.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I'll watch...

also watching Kovalev/Ward II this weekend. someone shoulda promoted that better. 2nd best fight of the year after what Golovkin/Canelo should be

sorry for boxing up your UFC thread
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I'm more excited for Kovalev/Ward II than any of the UFC fights this weekend, so you're welcome to box it up. I'm excited to see what adjustments both men have made from the first fight.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I thought Kovalev won the first fight and the cards were wrong. told girl I was with it was a ''robbery''...not rare in boxing

they hate each other, and they're two of the best

#fighthype