The New Unstoppable MMA Thread!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Re: The New Unstoppable MMA Thread!

Post by kevin hash »

UFC 12: JUDGEMENT DAY

Lots of firsts here on this card. The introduction of weight classes, first appearance of Vitor Belfort, and first appearance of Joe Rogan.

This is yet another southern special with plenty of crackhead hillbillies. Total fairgrounds stylee. The ring chicks are total cig and pud puffers.

The lightweight tourney is a jobber fest all designed to puff up Shamrock trainee jerry bohlander. This guy had zero going on in the personality department but he had some skills. He submitted rainy Martinez and alternate jobber nick sanzo in short order. The jap dude takahashi was mostly going to get his ass handed to him had he not broke his hand.

The real flavor is in the heavyweight tourney with scott by God farrozzo back in the octagon. He pretty much spent his gas tank taking out a nobody.

Vitor Belfort made his debut against tit-less tra telligman. This dude looked like absolute shit. Even if he had been a world beater.....that concave chest was NOT gonna pay the bills. Gross.

Then Vitor took out Farrozzo in the finals....made it look easy. Belfort is clearly a star.....not quite on the level of big scott but looking like a true athlete.

Super fight is Severn vs coleman. Severn blew it. Coleman looks like he's about to gas in 10 seconds.

Rogan is a fuckin shaky nerd. McCain was a putz for thinking THIS was the downfall of civilization.

5/10 most of that is for vitor.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Fuck Khabib.....fuckin coward. Too much of a cunting pussy to put the streak on the line for a possible 30-0 record.

He could eat an omelette made from the egg mork crashed landed in on mork and mindy.

He's a card carrying gamblers anonymous cunt sprinkled in bay leaves and pubes from leftover cocks.

Dude is getting millions dangled in front of him and he wants to play all high and mighty. Allah does not promise cunt for being good at the fight game, you gotta blow up infidels to win the Muslim pussy hole sweepstakes.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

no
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

He wraps his dick up in gauze before every fight on the off chance that he gets pounded into the afterlife in the octagon his cock will make it to heaven to pump 70 virgin cunts.

But the reality is he has been deluded by the belief that MMA is a sure way to stick it to the great satan. Sweet Lord Dana has assured him of this. The reality is that when his dick makes it to heaven Muhammad is going to ask where the rest of him is. Heaven for khabib will be a Russian steambath with mob types and child sex traffickers and pimps.

It takes explosives and balls to win a seat at the table with God.

Omelettes with khabib wins you nothing. He could drink toilet water and let a bear chew on his butthole while nails get driven into his back....he will still be a coward for not putting it all on the line for big dollars.

There's no fine dining and fancy sports cars in Heaven. Only oblivion.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Riley where you at on Sean sherk?

Would he make it in today's UFC?

could you whoop his ass?

What about Phil Baron? Is he a total fag or what?
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

100% pro Tank Abbot. He’s looked at a joke today but this was a man who in his prime almost KO’d Don Frye, who Oleg Taktarov barely defeated and who Dan Severn could not submit after laying on top of him for 15-20 minutes. It sucks he didn’t take care of himself and is half dead from liver failure now. Guys like him and Gary Goodridge should be receiving life time stipends from that worthless shitbag Dana White.
Ill body
/
Ill will
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Brother Riley see my above info requests.

I'm going to be bringing more fight breakdowns this week.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

cxwx wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:15 pm 100% pro Tank Abbot. He’s looked at a joke today but this was a man who in his prime almost KO’d Don Frye, who Oleg Taktarov barely defeated and who Dan Severn could not submit after laying on top of him for 15-20 minutes. It sucks he didn’t take care of himself and is half dead from liver failure now. Guys like him and Gary Goodridge should be receiving life time stipends from that worthless shitbag Dana White.
Always have a willing hand to help someone, you might be the only one that does.
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

the awesome Assassin wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:24 pm
cxwx wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:15 pm 100% pro Tank Abbot. He’s looked at a joke today but this was a man who in his prime almost KO’d Don Frye, who Oleg Taktarov barely defeated and who Dan Severn could not submit after laying on top of him for 15-20 minutes. It sucks he didn’t take care of himself and is half dead from liver failure now. Guys like him and Gary Goodridge should be receiving life time stipends from that worthless shitbag Dana White.
Always have a willing hand to help someone, you might be the only one that does.
This is my thread now shitdick....get out and shut your hole.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

kevin hash wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:43 am Just watched UFC 8.

Kimo was a piece of shit as a fighter.

Varelans is still a jobber.

For some reason I was looking up Paul Varelans the other day. Dude died in January from covid. R.I.P. you seven foot tall galoot.
Ill body
/
Ill will
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

I need to get back into my reviews.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:fonz:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

kevin hash wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:01 pm Riley where you at on Sean sherk?

could you whoop his ass?

Sherk was a classic wrestle-boxer, definitely good for his time, great cardio, despite being a LW, still had a close fight with Matt Hughes wheb Hughes was the man at 170. Me at ly absolute best wouldn’t stand a chance against him at his absolute worst. Prime Sherk might be low top 15 in today’s landscape, not a chance he’s a champ though. Everyone in the top ten take him apart.

Phil is a piece of shit for sure, currently in Mexican prison while awaiting trial of his girlfriend’s murder

https://www.mmafighting.com/platform/am ... ent-temper
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

I appreciate the hard hitting analysis Riley. I really think UFC is missing a golden opportunity in putting us in the broadcast booth.

I think we would set a new standard.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

riley-o wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:30 am

could you whoop his ass?

Sherk was a classic wrestle-boxer, definitely good for his time, great cardio, despite being a LW, still had a close fight with Matt Hughes wheb Hughes was the man at 170. Me at ly absolute best wouldn’t stand a chance against him at his absolute worst. Prime Sherk might be low top 15 in today’s landscape, not a chance he’s a champ though. Everyone in the top ten take him apart.

Phil is a piece of shit for sure, currently in Mexican prison while awaiting trial of his girlfriend’s murder

If he fought today, he’d probably fight at featherweight and do pretty well.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

kevin hash wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:33 pm I appreciate the hard hitting analysis Riley. I really think UFC is missing a golden opportunity in putting us in the broadcast booth.

I think we would set a new standard.
:lol: I'd watch that shit, provided it's uncensored :ax:
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

💋
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

doomeddisciple wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:47 pm

could you whoop his ass?

Yeah that’s true, I mean imagine him fighting in the USADA era 🤣🤣 motherfucker was built like a brick shithouse but had cardio like a Diaz brother ?

I dunno how well he would do to be honest. He was always pretty slow and relied on a dryhump gameplan that just doesn’t really exist in the current game. Again I could see him a peripheral top 15 but imagine him against anyone in the FW top five ? Every single one of them would style on him. He might beat the current version of Korean Zombie which breaks my heart to say of course, but the rest of the top ten he has nothing for.

Shame we all live in different parts of the world, would be a blast getting soused watching fights with you guys.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

riley-o wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:04 pm
doomeddisciple wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:47 pm

could you whoop his ass?

Yeah that’s true, I mean imagine him fighting in the USADA era 🤣🤣 motherfucker was built like a brick shithouse but had cardio like a Diaz brother ?

I dunno how well he would do to be honest. He was always pretty slow and relied on a dryhump gameplan that just doesn’t really exist in the current game. Again I could see him a peripheral top 15 but imagine him against anyone in the FW top five ? Every single one of them would style on him. He might beat the current version of Korean Zombie which breaks my heart to say of course, but the rest of the top ten he has nothing for.

Shame we all live in different parts of the world, would be a blast getting soused watching fights with you guys.
Imagine Sean Sherk Max Holloway

I really should have come over for an MDF and a fight card before kids - would love a Reee night out on the booze and watch a card live at night time rather than Sunday arvos here.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

riley-o
Chad Thundercock