Fuck You-- Pizza

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Fuck You-- Pizza

Post by hipster holocaust »

:shock: :pizza:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

hipster holocaust wrote:Eh. I can't think of anyone better, maybe Sbarro?
this is the only thing that doesn't make me retch thinking about it, vs. pizza hut, domino's, papa john's

but sbarro will not deliver, right? probably doesn't count
Last edited by Necrometer on Wed May 20, 2015 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

delivery chains only. now you fucks have to pick papa johns
formerly ghost boner
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

nah. first i have to be ripped in half drunk. but dominos brooklyn style and fucking SPECIFY "well done" because apparently every chain thinks its cool to deliver a box of uncooked pizza dough nowadays.

second papa john the person is a c grade sean hannity kike and dominos was THE NOID :invcross:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

papa johns rules
formerly ghost boner
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Papa Johns is good for that garlic fucksauce they give. The pizza itself sucks.

Domino's is surprisingly the best delivery option since they got their shit together like 5 years ago.

But this is where I turn hipster holocaust johnny and remind everyone that I live in NEW YORK. And for someone who lives in NEW YORK, the best pizza is any pizza in NEW YORK. If you aren't in NEW YORK you just don't understand pizza.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:fp:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

papa johns has garbage crust and the sauce is like 60% sugar, so fuck off with that
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

still rules
formerly ghost boner
RY4N
Unquestionable Presence

Post by RY4N »

theres a 6 dollar pizza place down the street from my house that has some of the best pizza in town. its run by Palestinian people. shit rules
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

when i lived in tallahassee i'd get this greaseball 6 dollar-ish place called hungry howies. greasy shit was shit but it ruled
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Papa Johns / Domino's/ Puzza Hut is so fucking expensive here. Like $22 or more for a large one topping. :nopizza:

The local chains are better.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
TheMooretician
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish

Post by TheMooretician »

FVBTVS wrote:when i lived in tallahassee i'd get this greaseball 6 dollar-ish place called hungry howies. greasy shit was shit but it ruled
These places used to be EVERYWHERE around here but they slowly started closing down and now I can't remember the last time I saw one. Ten years ago there was one a few blocks from my old house that I could also buy weed from. When I was in my early 20's it was pretty much the most glorious thing ever. Walk in with $60, walk out with 2 pizzas and an eighth.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

That reminds me... there used to be a fast food restaurant in the total hood called Texas Toms that was open 24 hours a day. You could get beer in the drive-thru after all the bars were closed. It was Colt 45 in cans, but we didn't care. They wouldn't sell it to you unless you also ordered food though.

"2 Buckaroo Baskets, 1 fried burrito, and a '12 piece'"

I think there are a few of them still open, but I'm pretty sure they don't sell beer anymore.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Clicked this thread by accident and now I want pizza. Working in goddamn Manhattan and it happens to be in the spot that has the worst fucking pizza on this island. I've had Jersey and Boston pizza better than what they do around here. A disgrace.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Zap Rowsdower wrote:Papa Johns is good for that garlic fucksauce they give. The pizza itself sucks.

Domino's is surprisingly the best delivery option since they got their shit together like 5 years ago.

But this is where I turn hipster holocaust johnny and remind everyone that I live in NEW YORK. And for someone who lives in NEW YORK, the best pizza is any pizza in NEW YORK. If you aren't in NEW YORK you just don't understand pizza.
-That's probably the only reason why they have my vote too.

-I don't do delivery, you bourgeois fuck (Domino's is 100 feet away).

-I ain't sayin shit.

Also, I never knew Sbarro was basically a Northeastern chain :confused:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

The Bill wrote:Clicked this thread by accident and now I want pizza. Working in goddamn Manhattan and it happens to be in the spot that has the worst fucking pizza on this island. I've had Jersey and Boston pizza better than what they do around here. A disgrace.
Like it or not, you gotta give it up for the $2.75 2 slice/Coke combo fucking everywhere ever since Two Bros. had the balls to do it. Even in front of tourist traps like the god damn Empire State Building.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Not that, y'know, I ever get it for lunch or anything...
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Zap Rowsdower wrote:I live in NEW YORK. And for someone who lives in NEW YORK, the best pizza is any pizza in NEW YORK. If you aren't in NEW YORK you just don't understand pizza.
Didn't notice this first time around. Jesus Fuck. :fp: And you people wonder why the rest of the country hates your fucking guts unless there's some disaster.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

and even then we just humor you...
elephants gerald wrote:
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

hipster holocaust wrote:
The Bill wrote:Clicked this thread by accident and now I want pizza. Working in goddamn Manhattan and it happens to be in the spot that has the worst fucking pizza on this island. I've had Jersey and Boston pizza better than what they do around here. A disgrace.
Like it or not, you gotta give it up for the $2.75 2 slice/Coke combo fucking everywhere ever since Two Bros. had the balls to do it. Even in front of tourist traps like the god damn Empire State Building.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Not that, y'know, I ever get it for lunch or anything...
I'd love it if Two Bros. was near me. None of the places by me even have deals like that. My best bet is to buy an entire pie from Angelo's or Pizza Arte. Those are good, but it's just embarrassing coming back to the job with an entire pizza for myself. And then probably eating it all by myself (hey, that thin crust brick oven stuff isn't filling.)
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

The Bill wrote: it's just embarrassing coming back to the job with an entire pizza for myself.
No it's not.
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
Zap Rowsdower wrote:I live in NEW YORK. And for someone who lives in NEW YORK, the best pizza is any pizza in NEW YORK. If you aren't in NEW YORK you just don't understand pizza.
Didn't notice this first time around. Jesus Fuck. :fp: And you people wonder why the rest of the country hates your fucking guts unless there's some disaster.
:tup:

I liked papa Johns back in my meat and dairy days, good sauce for a chain place. That garlic sauce is beyond gross though.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

hipster holocaust wrote:
The Bill wrote: it's just embarrassing coming back to the job with an entire pizza for myself.
No it's not.
Well, that's what I'm doing today regardless.

:pizza:
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

just be sure to call the office "cunts" "girls" when they ask for a slice
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

He calls the women in his office "cunts" "girls"? That's weird.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?