The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:03 am

The Bill wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
I’m digging the differences from alternative choices from W2
tbqh it's been too long since my first playthrough of 3 to remember all that much. I keep wondering how much of the situation with the mages in Novigrad depends on whether or not you caused the witchhunt at the end of TW2, and I can't remember if the save I imported the first time had a different ending.

I do wish Roche behaved a bit differently depending on whether you teamed up with him in TW2. I'm importing a Iorveth save this time, and he still acts like we're best buddies.
Plus, after seeing what a bitch Yennifer was in the Netflix show, I’m pro Triss this time.
Hahaha. I'm going with Triss this time too because I want to see something new, but if I'm perfectly honest, Yennefer is exactly who I'd pick in real life because I'm an idiot.

I also banged Keira Metz again. Couldn't bring myself to do a different outcome.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:13 pm

spacehamster wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:03 am

I also banged Keira Metz again. Couldn't bring myself to do a different outcome.
Well, of course, I’m still nailIng all them miscellaneous broads. I think I missed one the first time. Something to do with Gwent. Luckily, I have an instant win mod for that. Also, have a blood and dismemberment mod. Sometimes the game goes slow motion and intestines fly straight into the screen, filling it up like a 16-bit era arcade or SNES game. Wonderful!
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:14 pm

Had to stop Witcher 3 because I got overly greedy and added too many mods that broke the game. Shit, but I did beat it previously. Lesson learned, don't keep adding mods during a play through.

Gear 5.... boring! Looks amazing but shallow as fuck. Done with this series.

Yakuza 0 RULES!