The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Re: The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames)

Post by doomeddisciple »

360: Fallout 3 Broken Steel: Mopping up the remnants and visiting the places I haven't been yet.

Resident Evil 5 on PS3, not rushing, it's more or less an action game, haven't gotten stuck yet, kind of ashamed to admit that I am prefering the new more action oriented gameplay more fun than running 40 load screens to turn a statue from North to south, to run 50 load screens to twist a lever and then open a door another 20 load screens away.

Madworld Wii - It's quite amusing. Fairly mindless, but entertaining and I like the art style.

Multi player: UFC demo, Killzone 2 and I recently dl'd a big MAME pack again and have been playing some beat em ups with mates.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

fallbacktostone wrote:i'm easily impressed by the scale of a really enormous/ambitious game even when it's kind of bad though..
Get ready to wet your pants. Not so much ambitious but it sounds like it's going to be huge.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/981/981330p1.html
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Parachute

Post by Parachute »

Still

Playing

This

Exclusively

R A Burpcore
I like to smell things.

Post by R A Burpcore »

Resident Evil 5. I really didn't dig it much at first but I figured I would give myself a chance to get used to it. The more I play it, the more I like it.

I've also been playing Fable 2, GTA 4, Ace Combat 6 and Mercenaries 2 off and on.
Lowering standards since 1978!

"Work as stripper and expect cunt to last forever? Get Real." - Hornie

http://www.myspace.com/afterlightmetal

Xbox Live - DeadForever666
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Finished 007 Quantum of Solace. Good stuff, although in the end I all but stopped using cover and just "run and gun-ed" it.

Wolverine is fun as well, but not sure it's a title that could hold my attention for too long a time during a sitting. I'll use it to break up any monotony that may develop since I started Fallout 3 finally.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Going to have to scrap my Fallout 3 game. I got drunk last night and accidentally shot a fucking two headed cow, which in turn caused some guy to attack me, so I killed him, which in turn caused half the town to attack me. Not just the nameless scrubs, by characters with names and dialogue trees. After slaughtering them all the game auto saved on me. I already put the kibosh on Nuking Megaton, so this all became useless. I did sleep with that hooker, though. I'll restart Fallout 3 after beating another game, I think.

Started playing Call of Duty: World at War, which is the WWII one they put out after Modern Combat. I have to say this game has really good looking graphics. I was taken back a little by how nice it all looked. Jack Bauer versus a bunch of no good Nips. I like it., yet, I need to go finish Riddick first, I've made up my mind.
Jack Mort
O.G-Had

Post by Jack Mort »

What are some good PSP games?
T3HGCKa

http://www.last.fm/user/NxTx
soiled depends wrote:her mom sounds like miss piggy choking on a huge juicy cock...
jakebonz
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by jakebonz »

Jack Mort wrote:What are some good PSP games?
What type of bames are you into?
Jack Mort
O.G-Had

Post by Jack Mort »

non-Skyclad type. Blow and shoot stuff up.
T3HGCKa

soiled depends wrote:her mom sounds like miss piggy choking on a huge juicy cock...
jakebonz
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by jakebonz »

Hmm...

Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror is pretty good
Ace Combat X is probably the best Ace Combat made as far as gameplay options (if you like flight sims)
Resistance: Retribution is decent
God of War: Chains of Olympus is a must-own

Other than that, I haven't played many non-Skyclad games for that system. However, I did recently buy a 16 gb memory stick for it and I've been taking advantage of the new ability to copy Playstation Store movies to it.
R A Burpcore
I like to smell things.

Post by R A Burpcore »

The Bill wrote:Going to have to scrap my Fallout 3 game. I got drunk last night and accidentally shot a fucking two headed cow, which in turn caused some guy to attack me, so I killed him, which in turn caused half the town to attack me. Not just the nameless scrubs, by characters with names and dialogue trees. After slaughtering them all the game auto saved on me. I already put the kibosh on Nuking Megaton, so this all became useless. I did sleep with that hooker, though. I'll restart Fallout 3 after beating another game, I think.
As I read this, all I could picture was Roland slaughtering the entire village of Tull in The Gunslinger.

ErikTeethoftheDivine
Khaooos and Kon-fus-ion

Post by ErikTeethoftheDivine »

Ive been playing the crap out of the Resident Evil 5 versus mode

as well as Jericho-which is worth the $10.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

R A Burpcore wrote:
The Bill wrote:Going to have to scrap my Fallout 3 game. I got drunk last night and accidentally shot a fucking two headed cow, which in turn caused some guy to attack me, so I killed him, which in turn caused half the town to attack me. Not just the nameless scrubs, by characters with names and dialogue trees. After slaughtering them all the game auto saved on me. I already put the kibosh on Nuking Megaton, so this all became useless. I did sleep with that hooker, though. I'll restart Fallout 3 after beating another game, I think.
As I read this, all I could picture was Roland slaughtering the entire village of Tull in The Gunslinger.
I was wearing a cowboy hat and leather coat which I took off a dead body. I mostly used a sawed off shotgun, and pistol. I shot a man up on high dead from a far with a rifle.
R A Burpcore
I like to smell things.

Post by R A Burpcore »

The Bill wrote:
R A Burpcore wrote:
I was wearing a cowboy hat and leather coat which I took off a dead body. I mostly used a sawed off shotgun, and pistol. I shot a man up on high dead from a far with a rifle.
And that, my friends, is how the West was won.

R A Burpcore
I like to smell things.

Post by R A Burpcore »

By the way, I am SO picking up a copy of Fallout 3 tomorrow.

guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
riley
RILEY: PERPETUAL N00b

Post by riley »

just started metal gear solid 3, so far it's pretty fun although i'm a little nervous about how in-depth it gets with like suppressor decay and body fatigue and things
flickr :: last.fm :: recordnerd
EBA:2a03.exe wrote:Everything about her is just insane and otherworldly and sad in a I-can't-wait-to-shove-my-cock-in-your-tragedy kind of way.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

guardianoftheblind wrote:Image
The rain in this game was the first time that I actually played something that felt like I was actually in the rain.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

riley wrote:just started metal gear solid 3, so far it's pretty fun although i'm a little nervous about how in-depth it gets with like suppressor decay and body fatigue and things

It's not so bad, but getting leeches off becomes annoyingly redundant.
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

riley wrote:just started metal gear solid 3, so far it's pretty fun although i'm a little nervous about how in-depth it gets with like suppressor decay and body fatigue and things
suppressor decay isn't that big of a deal. i don't think it ever affected me. neither was fatigue that much. just keep eating animals and you'll be fine. but if you keep them in your inventory for too long, they spoil and will make you sick

did you get MGS3 or MGS3: Subsistence?

MGS3S might be my all time favorite game depending on how i feel that day...
ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

The Bill wrote:
guardianoftheblind wrote:Image
The rain in this game was the first time that I actually played something that felt like I was actually in the rain.
just beat the first dungeon. lots of memories flooding back. love it
Jack Mort
O.G-Had

Post by Jack Mort »

jakebonz wrote:Hmm...

Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror is pretty good
Ace Combat X is probably the best Ace Combat made as far as gameplay options (if you like flight sims)
Resistance: Retribution is decent
God of War: Chains of Olympus is a must-own

Other than that, I haven't played many non-Skyclad games for that system. However, I did recently buy a 16 gb memory stick for it and I've been taking advantage of the new ability to copy Playstation Store movies to it.

Hmm I have GoW: CoO, and Resistance.. Will check out Syphon Filter and Killzone.. Thanks.
T3HGCKa

riley
RILEY: PERPETUAL N00b

Post by riley »

guardianoftheblind wrote:
suppressor decay isn't that big of a deal. i don't think it ever affected me. neither was fatigue that much. just keep eating animals and you'll be fine. but if you keep them in your inventory for too long, they spoil and will make you sick

i don't know ? i got that trilogy set, so whichever one comes with that
flickr :: last.fm :: recordnerd
EBA:2a03.exe wrote:Everything about her is just insane and otherworldly and sad in a I-can't-wait-to-shove-my-cock-in-your-tragedy kind of way.
ungodlywarlock
Keep Farting...stinks...

Post by ungodlywarlock »

Do you just only let it autosave or something? I occasionally make new saves randomly so I have reference points to go back to if I need to. It really helps in cases like that....like the one time I slaughtered the entirety of Rivet City just because I wanted to kill that drunk bitch with the little kid running around. I figured, she was such a poor excuse for a mom, that I would kill her in her sleep, but I didnt have that perk yet, so I just powerfisted her face.

Then everyone hated me and I killed them.
That took a long time to get out of there.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

riley wrote:
guardianoftheblind wrote:

i don't know ? i got that trilogy set, so whichever one comes with that
MG2 and MG3 should both be Subsistence versions.