The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Fuck, I wonder if FEAR on the Xbox 360 was neutered some how, because the PC version (just from a game play/shooting point of view) is probably top 10 first person shooter of all time.
Krieg
from the moon

I had last week free and decided to try to stop sucking at CS:GO, I watched many videos in YouTube and put around 15 hours on the game and went from being killed in the first 15 seconds to always ending up in the top 5 of my group. The game is complex and the people are way too good, but once you get better you start to get the appeal and it becomes fun and addictive.

P.S. The best is seeing how you get one million FPS. And my hardware is not even that good (R5 2400G + RX570).
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Hell yeah. After so many decades The Bill finally beat the original NES Castlevania... and I hear-by announce by retirement from ever playing it again. Original G? No! Pure God.

Also beat FEAR.

Want to feel dread and incompetence? I guess I do. Started Condemned Criminal Origins. Headphones are a must.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

:putin
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?

The Bill wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:57 pm
Hell yeah. After so many decades The Bill finally beat the original NES Castlevania... and I hear-by announce by retirement from ever playing it again. Original G? No! Pure God.
I don't understand how anybody ever beat that game with finite continues.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
THE KILL
I hate your life.

The Bill wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:57 pm
Hell yeah. After so many decades The Bill finally beat the original NES Castlevania
oof. that fucker takes balls mate. well done
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Fuck the birds that drop the fleamen and double fuck the Grim Reaper. I definitely played better than when I did as a kid. Patience and better pattern recognition. I think beating Castlevania 2,3,4, Rondo, and SOTN so many months ago leveled me up.
godofdeadlydeath
DO NOT WANT.

I came in 2nd Place in Tetris 99 for about the 10th time. I've still never come in 1st. I did get 1st Place in Super Mario Bros. 35 last week, but that didn't feel like much of an accomplishment.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

So sad that new DOOM Eternal DLC came out today and I just don’t care. So many aspects of the game were cool but just too much arena combat, too much 90’s Image Comics type story telling and design. And I truly hate the ammo/health/armor gameplay. Loathe the platforming. I don’t know it’s too far removed from Doom 1993-2016 that it’s not DOOM, but some other modern FPS. I should really replay the original 2 via Brutal Doom to completion.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:55 pm
I came in 2nd Place in Tetris 99 for about the 10th time. I've still never come in 1st. I did get 1st Place in Super Mario Bros. 35 last week, but that didn't feel like much of an accomplishment.
You gotta get your shit together if you want to be a true Tetris Maximus stud.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Time to stop being a Tetris kid, and start acting like a Tetris man!
BUSINESS
Gear in the Machine

Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?

I pulled the trigger on a v1 (moddable) Switch... also buying a new midrange PC. The one I have now was built in 2010. About to choke down an entire decade of gaming innovations. I don't think I'm gonna get much work done inbetween now and 2021.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life