Breaking Bad on AMC

Music posts are a bannable offense.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: Breaking Bad on AMC

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Degree Absolute wrote:Gus must have some serious people behind him, or at least some leverage or unseen power at his disposal. Why else would the twins have listened to him?
They've made it pretty clear. That boss guy who met with the cousins and their uncle was the Mexico boss. Gus is the boss in America, as he flat-out told the cousins, "North of the border is my territory." I would imagine he has power over everybody EXCEPT the Mexico boss, so the cousins have to do what he says, in America, at least.

The fact that he's setting them up to get Hank is AWESOME, but I can't see it actually working. If it did, this show would have huge balls (but be missing a great character in Hank).
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Degree Absolute
DO THE DEW!

Post by Degree Absolute »

Yeah, unless they put a bomb in his car or shoot him from a distance it would be pretty tough, since he always has a gun on him and he can clearly handle himself in a fight. That was awesome when he beat the shit out of those guys in the bar.
Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

those two homosexual twin killers annoy the hell out of me. they are Breaking Bad's JaJa Binks.
rīdoonrīmenbā
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

I wonder how far this show will go with Walt's consequences; First he lets that junky die, then that airplane. Is Hank next? Will his wife or kids eventually get killed behind all this?
kale
Brett Favre
Intercepting Fist

Post by Brett Favre »

Don't forget that Mexican dude he killed with the pad lock in season one as well.
I'm the greatest.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

:moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome:
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

pinkman big baby
kale
Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

Cryptoplasty wrote::moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome:
seconded. episode ruled big time. and finally the two embarrassing idiots are gone.
rīdoonrīmenbā
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

Goddamn that episode owned so hard. The last 10 minutes blew my mind.
ImageImageImage
Kurt
switchin' to glide

Post by Kurt »

Phritz wrote:
Cryptoplasty wrote::moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome:
seconded. episode ruled big time. and finally the two embarrassing idiots are gone.
I didn't get that both were gone, the other one just seemed to get his pelvis crushed when Hank pinned him between the park car and the Jeep.
monsterod wrote:Any pack running wild on some tranny pussy is the one I'm running with.

*howl*
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

If he survived, he's not going to be showing up any time soon, that's for sure.
ImageImageImage
Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

true dat. he will probably team up with the old wheelchair geezer. ding ding ding
rīdoonrīmenbā
Kurt
switchin' to glide

Post by Kurt »

Phritz wrote:true dat. he will probably team up with the old wheelchair geezer. ding ding ding
The actor that plays him seems to be cast better in this show than he was in Oz, even though he's been in a chair the entire season....that opening scene though, where he still had use of his legs and speech was fucking brutal!
monsterod wrote:Any pack running wild on some tranny pussy is the one I'm running with.

*howl*
godofdeadlydeath

milkmandan wrote:If he survived, he's not going to be showing up any time soon, that's for sure.
Am I the only person who watches the "Stay tuned for scenes from next week's Breaking Bad" part? Yes, the other one survived, and it also looked like his legs may have been amputated. It also looked like he was either being dragged or was crawling along the floor, as there was a shot of 2 bandaged stumps going down a hallway with blood streaking from the bandages...

Awesome, awesome season.

milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

Streven Adler wrote:
godofdeadlydeath wrote:
milkmandan wrote:If he survived, he's not going to be showing up any time soon, that's for sure.
Am I the only person who watches the "Stay tuned for scenes from next week's Breaking Bad" part?
not sure about the others, but a lot of us have to watch this on the internet, aka shortest version possible. i wish they would include shit like that.
Exactly. I get all of my episodes from the internet, so I never get to see the previews :(
ImageImageImage
12 Months of Mao
opinionated sumbitch

Post by 12 Months of Mao »

I kind of enjoy not seeing the preview stuff. Keeps me formulating my own theories on what's going to happen without any input. And I'm usually wrong, which is part of why I love this show. Right now I'm thinking that Gus telling the twins that they could go after Hank will have some blowback from both the DEA and the Mexicans.

And unrelated to this episode, I hope Skylar gets caught for some tax fraud bullshit and that she and Ted end up being the ones in legal trouble, not Walt.
"I am a high-IQ mentally retarded adult, and bring to bear on intellectual pursuits the demonic energy which characterizes my species!" - Drinky Crow
godofdeadlydeath

Streven Adler wrote:i want that fucking bitch to die in a fire. her and that gimp fucking kid. there's so many fucking people i want to die in this series... horrible fucking paineful deaths. i wanted hank to die soooo fuckin bad. goddammit.
I love Hank, and I love how he's been able to hold his own and beat the shit out of people this season.

Who the fuck called him on the phone? Was Gus setting up the cousins, so that they wouldn't interfere in his business with Walt? I can't think of who else it would have been.

Also, I'm convinced Gale was told to screw up the degrees on that batch on purpose by Gus, so Walt would fire him, although I'm not sure why... it just seemed too obvious.

Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

godofdeadlydeath wrote:Who the fuck called him on the phone? Was Gus setting up the cousins, so that they wouldn't interfere in his business with Walt? I can't think of who else it would have been.

Also, I'm convinced Gale was told to screw up the degrees on that batch on purpose by Gus, so Walt would fire him, although I'm not sure why... it just seemed too obvious.
a) Saul's secretary called Hank.
b) i think Walt just started to look for excuses to fire Gale, so he could get Jessie back into the business and so avoiding that he sues Hank big time. like when Gale said "this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship" and Walt just looks away annoyedly (or embarrassedly).
rīdoonrīmenbā
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

a) i think he's asking who called hank to tell him the beaners were coming.
b) i think walt got jess_e hired so that he doesn't get himself killed cooking meth, getting caught, then snitching.
kale
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

the mexico cartel in this show is weak. it consists entirely of old guy, tuco, and those cousins?
kale
Degree Absolute
DO THE DEW!

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Who the fuck called him on the phone? Was Gus setting up the cousins, so that they wouldn't interfere in his business with Walt? I can't think of who else it would have been.
I'm guessing Mike, the investigator who bugged Walt's house and worked with Gus and Saul. I can't think of anyone else who would have known about everything that was happening. Even if Gus wanted to tip off Hank, he wouldn't be hanging around the parking lot watching the shit about to go down.
Degree Absolute
DO THE DEW!

Gus could have told Mike to follow them. How would Gus know that the cousins were minutes away from killing Hank without somebody else watching them, they certainly wouldn't be calling the guy with updates.
Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

neckbeard wrote:a) i think he's asking who called hank to tell him the beaners were coming.
b) i think walt got jess_e hired so that he doesn't get himself killed cooking meth, getting caught, then snitching.
a) of course. i forgot about that. my money is on the investigator.
b) i'm sure him possibly ratting walt out was part of the decision, but i'm sure so was that hank's going down would totally ruin any chances of walt getting back with skyler.
rīdoonrīmenbā
12 Months of Mao
opinionated sumbitch

Post by 12 Months of Mao »

They need to figure out a way to get Walt back teaching so that he can bang that hot principal. She was all touchy-feely and "Please, if there's ever anything that you need to talk about..." in the few episodes she was in so I thought they were gonna go that way. Maybe she can be there for Walt when Skylar inevitably fucks up with her affair.

And the cleaner has my vote for calling Hank. We've seen before that he's working for Gus, Gus puts the twins on Hank so that they'll be off of Walt and away somewhere where he can keep an eye on them and they possibly do something stupid and get killed. And now Hank knows that more than one person has his phone number, so that should help ratchet up his paranoia.
"I am a high-IQ mentally retarded adult, and bring to bear on intellectual pursuits the demonic energy which characterizes my species!" - Drinky Crow
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

kale