Dumb things I've heard at work: The Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Wed May 16, 2018 2:07 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:42 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 3:37 pm
Woman I’m sitting next to saying she was going to vote for sanders then she became a never hilary-ier then a full time trump supporter. She is older, toothless and can barley walk and said if she gets fired from this job she will have to go in disability even though this is one of the redest states in the union. She sounds like she is prone to conspiracy theories and easily influenced from one random thing to the next. This is more depressing than stupid.
Well you ended up at precisely the same life-station, so..she's smarter than you
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Glub
Soul of the Martyr
Posts: 442
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:42 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 3:37 pm
Woman I’m sitting next to saying she was going to vote for sanders then she became a never hilary-ier then a full time trump supporter. She is older, toothless and can barley walk and said if she gets fired from this job she will have to go in disability even though this is one of the redest states in the union. She sounds like she is prone to conspiracy theories and easily influenced from one random thing to the next. This is more depressing than stupid.
Well you ended up at precisely the same life-station, so..she's smarter than you
Retard, you are easily the dumbest person here.
Easily.
By a length, not a nose.

Go fuck yourself with your bitchy little comments.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Wed May 16, 2018 9:01 am

Glub wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 am
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:42 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 3:37 pm
Woman I’m sitting next to saying she was going to vote for sanders then she became a never hilary-ier then a full time trump supporter. She is older, toothless and can barley walk and said if she gets fired from this job she will have to go in disability even though this is one of the redest states in the union. She sounds like she is prone to conspiracy theories and easily influenced from one random thing to the next. This is more depressing than stupid.
Well you ended up at precisely the same life-station, so..she's smarter than you
Retard, you are easily the dumbest person here.
Easily.
By a length, not a nose.

Go fuck yourself with your bitchy little comments.
Just objectively what he says makes no sense. In a place with thousands of employees not everyone is going to have the same IQ. Setting aside for a moment the assumption whether or not we have the same position. I’ll add that she proceeded to slide off the deep end into statements about trump being anointed by god and Hilary was going to continue Obama’s plan to import Muslims and break up the country...... hey that sounds familiar! Sounds like the detective work of a super genius trail fence repairman
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Glub
Soul of the Martyr
Posts: 442
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Wed May 16, 2018 9:16 am

cxwx wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:01 am
Glub wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 am
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:42 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 3:37 pm
Woman I’m sitting next to saying she was going to vote for sanders then she became a never hilary-ier then a full time trump supporter. She is older, toothless and can barley walk and said if she gets fired from this job she will have to go in disability even though this is one of the redest states in the union. She sounds like she is prone to conspiracy theories and easily influenced from one random thing to the next. This is more depressing than stupid.
Well you ended up at precisely the same life-station, so..she's smarter than you
Retard, you are easily the dumbest person here.
Easily.
By a length, not a nose.

Go fuck yourself with your bitchy little comments.
Just objectively what he says makes no sense. In a place with thousands of employees not everyone is going to have the same IQ. Setting aside for a moment the assumption whether or not we have the same position. I’ll add that she proceeded to slide off the deep end into statements about trump being anointed by god and Hilary was going to continue Obama’s plan to import Muslims and break up the country...... hey that sounds familiar! Sounds like the detective work of a super genius trail fence repairman
Oftentimes, people who are dumber than a bag of hammers don't make much objective sense.

And remember, being "smart" is the most important character trait a person can have! It's way more important than being friendly or kind or funny or generous.

The glaring irony of a dummy like Meatgrease claiming to be "smart" is rich.
He's a fucking midget lectureing NBA players on the importance of height.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Wed May 16, 2018 9:21 am

It would be awesome is meatgrease was really muggsy bogues.
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:15 am

Someone felt the need to blast some rap song on their phone while in the shitter. I don’t know what it was but it contained the word nigga about 30 times in 3 minutes. I was tempted to que up something from gangsta NIP’s “the South Park psycho” album
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
User avatar
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 13251
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:33 am
Location: here. now.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:23 pm

cxwx wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:15 am
gangsta NIP’s “the South Park psycho” album
A classic! You should bump this in your work bathroom regardless
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:01 pm

MANTIS wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:23 pm
cxwx wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:15 am
gangsta NIP’s “the South Park psycho” album
A classic! You should bump this in your work bathroom regardless
Yup. That was a recommendation of 8Bit Alien years ago. That and Dead At Birth. I should have cranked that DAB song that says “die you faggot motherfucker”

Fun fact: supposedly DAB was the guy from Blessid Union Of Souls playing a gangsta rapper incognito. He said it was a totally put on designed to be a cash grab for the tiny label.
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:54 am

Naplam something opened. I think they were called Napalm Death? I wasn’t really into them.

Testament played next and their banner was the best thing about them.

Lamb Of God killed it.
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17754
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:14 am

Hahaha I kind of want to see a pic of this tool. Kind of = really.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:38 am

hipster holocaust wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:14 am
Hahaha I kind of want to see a pic of this tool. Kind of = really.
It was a woman

She had shorts on and from the size of her calves looked she could out leg press me

Possible homersexual
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:08 am

There’s this girl that goes around making this squeaking noise that sounds like a cross between a mouse and a hiccup. She does this intentionally about 30-50 times a day.
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:42 pm

I’ve been reading Ulysses at work and someone told me they read it and I asked them if they used an guide and how long it took them to read it. I think they were bullshiting me because he asked me if Pynchon’s V was about the aliens.
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:31 am

I consider ‘nigga’ a term of endearment
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm

I was taking a piss at work and someone was at one of the urinals with their bare ass hanging out.

When ever I feel lost in life and floating in a sea of existential malaise I will be able I say to myself at least I’m not that person.
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Jimm O' Lation
Static Migration
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:54 am

cxwx wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
I was taking a piss at work and someone was at one of the urinals with their bare ass hanging out.

When ever I feel lost in life and floating in a sea of existential malaise I will be able I say to myself at least I’m not that person.
That person seems to enjoy life much more than you do, and it really bothers you.they didn't have to say anything and it annoyed you.you're seriously coming unglued from years of fake outrage.

What's the point anyway? Trying to help you understand that you'll never win is like showing a dog a magic trick.
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17754
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:49 am

Anyone who can't keep their pants around their ass when taking a piss in public is either a serial killer or below the fucking retard borderline.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:58 am

hipster holocaust wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:49 am
Anyone who can't keep their pants around their ass when taking a piss in public is either a serial killer or below the fucking retard borderline.
The fact that jimmy o thought he was really going to pown me by defending a PUBLIC BATHROOM NUDE ASS PISSER is truly the best thing I could have hoped for.
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17754
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:04 am

I would go as far as saying they deserve to be kicked in the ass even though I despise bullying.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:43 pm

how do you choke on a cock?
Image
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:38 pm

I put a copy of Atlas Shrugged in the free book case at work as a joke and my boss is reading it.
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
postaddiction
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:54 am

cxwx wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:08 am
There’s this girl that goes around making this squeaking noise that sounds like a cross between a mouse and a hiccup. She does this intentionally about 30-50 times a day.
Isn't that Tourette syndrome?
User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38631
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:05 am

A friend of mine I used to box with had tourette’s. He would bark the more tense or stressed he got. Fighting didn’t stress him out, so he never really did it at the gym or in fights, but social situations did and the couple of times I went out with him he was yarking the whole time.
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:56 pm

She has permanent hiccups
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: The hook on which to hang your plagiarized blueprint for living

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:33 pm

There’s an old guy at work who looks like circa 1992 Steve Forbes and wears a Nine Inch Nails shirt. It’s not dumb but we don’t have a cool things at work thread.
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Post Reply