Last Comic Book You Read 1-10

Music posts are a bannable offense.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:47 pm

Was it in Preacher where the guy gets raped in San Francisco and then says his time there was "a pain in the ass"?

There's also a gay guy getting raped in half by a xenomorph looking fuck-demon in a Hellblazer book Ennis wrote. Now that I think about it, he has a bit of a thing with guys getting raped.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.

featherboa
Olde Timer

Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:49 am

It 's just hard to trust anyone after the whole korn ecard thing
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs

Eight Bit Alien
Feed me yummy stuff.

Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:24 am

There should be a comic book adaptation of "Daddy" by Korn... and then they make a movie out of it and establish the Korn Cinematic Universe

fuck

All nu-metal should be a cinematic universe where every member of Slipknot has a standalone movie, and then after a few years they have the Slipknot movie where everyone teams up, and fights with Mushroomhead, but then they team up to finally defeat the song When Worlds Collide by Powerman 5000 once and for all
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:27 am

Was Powerman 5000 nu-metal? That late late 90’s/early 2k transition from alternative rock to rapping in rock and nu-metal always confused me as to what was happening and how did I get here.

The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:12 pm

X-Men Grand Design: Second Genesis - 9
Adventure Time - 8.5