Would Tit-Fucking MariMar Make a Dude Gay ?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: Would Tit-Fucking MariMar Make a Dude Gay ?

Post by Double Anal »

wait which one is the trannie again? i thought trannies were chicks with dix?
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

surprised reily-o hasn't jim anselled this pic yet.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Double Anal wrote:wait which one is the trannie again? i thought trannies were chicks with dix?
Yeah. It's an expression... Unless the tranny is post-op.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
LolaFaun
DO THE DEW!

Post by LolaFaun »

Double Anal wrote:wait which one is the trannie again? i thought trannies were chicks with dix?
It's not the tranny label, it's pre-op vs. post-op, post-op , usually, means no peen. A tranny that looks like a chick but it "FF", is fully functional, and therefore still has her peen but boobs. Plus, can still get an erection and cum, something not all pre-ops can do due to hormones.

:bow:
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

LolaFaun wrote:
It's not the tranny label, it's pre-op vs. post-op, post-op , usually, means no peen. A tranny that looks like a chick but is "FF", is fully functional, and therefore still has her peen but boobs. Plus, can still get an erection and cum, something not all pre-ops can do due to hormones.

Right.

The basic idea Double Anal, is that if you're fucking a tranny, then you're getting "tranny pussy" one way or another.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Double Anal »

Mari_Mar wrote:
LolaFaun wrote:
It's not the tranny label, it's pre-op vs. post-op, post-op , usually, means no peen. A tranny that looks like a chick but is "FF", is fully functional, and therefore still has her peen but boobs. Plus, can still get an erection and cum, something not all pre-ops can do due to hormones.

Right.

The basic idea Double Anal, is that if you're fucking a tranny, then you're getting "tranny pussy" one way or another.
okay so if i butt fuck a trannie who still has a dick and no puss that would not be gay UNLESS the penis is bigger than mine.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

So is it gay or not? This could drastically change my vacation plans, people.
Gookstorm
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Gookstorm »

My computer science department deduced after a lot of deliberation and semantics calculus that it's only gay if you come. I can fuck a man for hours, not come, and still be considered straight. Similarly, if you can go for hours fucking hot girls and not come, you are not straight. The premise is that if you know you're engaged in a homosexual act and you're straight, the revulsion should act as a deterrent to any sort of orgasm since orgasms for even men are mostly psychological in nature. If a gay dude gives you a blowjob, you're not gay until you come. At that point, you are in full-fledged homosaurus erectus territory.

QED motherfuckers.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Gookstorm wrote:Koreans hate Americans too much to ever fuck them, silly roundeyes.
obviously you never been to kunsan, osan, or seoul.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Double Anal wrote:no puss that would not be gay UNLESS the penis is bigger than mine.
Still wouldn't be gay. Though I can say that it has the potential of being equally embarrassing as it might be for you.
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Double Anal »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Double Anal wrote:no puss that would not be gay UNLESS the penis is bigger than mine.
Still wouldn't be gay. Though I can say that it has the potential of being equally embarrassing as it might be for you.
wait, have u seen my penis? how do you know this already?
LolaFaun
DO THE DEW!

Post by LolaFaun »

Gookstorm wrote:My computer science department deduced after a lot of deliberation and semantics calculus that it's only gay if you come. I can fuck a man for hours, not come, and still be considered straight. Similarly, if you can go for hours fucking hot girls and not come, you are not straight. The premise is that if you know you're engaged in a homosexual act and you're straight, the revulsion should act as a deterrent to any sort of orgasm since orgasms for even men are mostly psychological in nature. If a gay dude gives you a blowjob, you're not gay until you come. At that point, you are in full-fledged homosaurus erectus territory.

QED motherfuckers.
This isn't anal we're talking about, it's tittyfucking.

And anyway I know TONS of guys who are into "forced bi" as humiliation, so what if they suck a cock until they're jizzed on/in mouth, but don't cum until a woman intervenes in some way, or jerk themselves off? I mean, they just sucked cock, that's not even the "pitching" that's the "catching". But it didn't make them cum, and there's probably plenty of completely homo-gays that won't get off from giving a beej unless they jerk themselves off too, during.

What say you then?
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Gookstorm wrote:My computer science department deduced after a lot of deliberation and semantics calculus that it's only gay if you come. I can fuck a man for hours, not come, and still be considered straight. Similarly, if you can go for hours fucking hot girls and not come, you are not straight. The premise is that if you know you're engaged in a homosexual act and you're straight, the revulsion should act as a deterrent to any sort of orgasm since orgasms for even men are mostly psychological in nature. If a gay dude gives you a blowjob, you're not gay until you come. At that point, you are in full-fledged homosaurus erectus territory.

QED motherfuckers.
I'm more than positive that in order to be gay you need to be sexually attracted to people that are your same gender. Since there are many characteristics that make up the binary genders (female and male) it takes more than genitalia to make someone gay.
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

LolaFaun wrote:

QED motherfuckers.
This isn't anal we're talking about, it's tittyfucking.

And anyway I know TONS of guys who are into "forced bi" as humiliation, so what if they suck a cock until they're jizzed on/in mouth, but don't cum until a woman intervenes in some way, or jerk themselves off? I mean, they just sucked cock, that's not even the "pitching" that's the "catching". But it didn't make them cum, and there's probably plenty of completely homo-gays that won't get off from giving a beej unless they jerk themselves off too, during.

What say you then?
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Double Anal wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:
Just saying... been there.

Not with you. But a few others. The whole time I was worried that they were measuring their stuff against mine.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I mean, I'd go so far as to say that having sex with an all-but-genitals female to male transsexual would be more gay than having sex with an all-but-genitals male to female transsexual if just because of the secondary sexual characteristics implicit in heterosexual attraction. When I look at a woman and go "I want to sex her," I don't draw that conclusion by seeing her vagina. In fact, if things go as planned, that's the last thing I see before intercourse.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Toilet Fleet wrote:I mean, I'd go so far as to say that having sex with an all-but-genitals female to male transsexual would be more gay than having sex with an all-but-genitals male to female transsexual if just because of the secondary sexual characteristics implicit in heterosexual attraction. When I look at a woman and go "I want to sex her," I don't draw that conclusion by seeing her vagina. In fact, if things go as planned, that's the last thing I see before intercourse.
:cheers: :lhug: :pizza: :fonz:

:bean: :bean: :bean:
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Double Anal »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Double Anal wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:
Just saying... been there.

Not with you. But a few others. The whole time I was worried that they were measuring their stuff against mine.
WAIT so do u still have a haWgger?
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Double Anal wrote:WAIT so do u still have a haWgger?
Until Aug 24th. Yes.
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Double Anal »

damn, are u gonna keep it so u can bang urself with it afterwards? or just throw it out the window?
LolaFaun
DO THE DEW!

Post by LolaFaun »

Did anyone see that HBO documentary about transexuals in Iran? Scary/informative.
LolaFaun
DO THE DEW!

Post by LolaFaun »

Double Anal wrote:damn, are u gonna keep it so u can bang urself with it afterwards? or just throw it out the window?
O for chrissake....
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

LolaFaun wrote:Did anyone see that HBO documentary about transexuals in Iran? Scary/informative.
No. I haven't. When was it on?
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Double Anal wrote:damn, are u gonna keep it so u can bang urself with it afterwards? or just throw it out the window?
I'm gonna keep it so I can wave it in your face and taunt you with it.

Neener neener neener. Mine's a bigger wiener...
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Double Anal »

if im gonna fuck a trannie im gonna go all out, cause im sure it would be my only time and i would want the full trannie experience. i want it to be something like this.

LolaFaun
DO THE DEW!

Post by LolaFaun »

Mari_Mar wrote:
I'm gonna keep it so I can wave it in your face and taunt you with it.

Neener neener neener. Mine's a bigger wiener...
I LOL'd
Mari_Mar wrote:
LolaFaun wrote:Did anyone see that HBO documentary about transexuals in Iran? Scary/informative.
No. I haven't. When was it on?

It's called "BE LIKE OTHERS". http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/belike ... index.html

Apparently it's ok to be transgender in Iran, and doesn't go against the Koran. AND since Iran has socialized medicine, you can get a sex change operation paid by the state. However, families often disown thier trans children, and a lot of gay people get the operation, even tho they don't necessarily want to, to avoid the prosecution.