SLH666

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Re: SLH666

Post by Jesus H Dump »

Shoveling her cunt full of coal and then pumping on it so fast it burns for a month.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

eating roast beef sammich while gawking at cunt plicks.
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

Jesus H Dump wrote:Shoveling her cunt full of coal and then pumping on it so fast it burns for a month.
I'm crying tears of joy at this one. :tup:
Eat shit and live...
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

BUNGVOX wrote:eating roast beef sammich while gawking at cunt plicks.

when we enter the realm of reality it really packs a whallop.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Staring into toilet bowl in the state fair portapotty and jettisioning a masto bat motherload from prick to the cornocopia of urine stained toilet paper shit industrial chemicals and beer barf/corn dogs. StaringIntoTheAbyss393.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
inspired by gaping butthole thread. How bout just look at girl turd and beat off?
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

ramming a stick up her cunt while sweet lord hitler coaches you on proper technique.

wearing her labia like a bandana so you can go rob a minit mart of all its condoms and energy drinks.

when asked what he wanted to be when he grew up... young sweet lord hitler replied "either a rapist or a guitarist in a heavy rock band....that way i'm guaranteed prime cunt."
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Twenty nine jews shakin thier flaccid dikkies at you while you swipe your debit card to buy groceries.

Using a zip lock baggie of warm vomit as poor man's fleshlight,

Shitting while riding on a see-saw with Meadowlark Lemon.

Smearing anonymous cum on your wheaties.
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

takeasneededforpain wrote:
Jesus H Dump wrote:Shoveling her cunt full of coal and then pumping on it so fast it burns for a month.
I'm crying tears of joy at this one. :tup:
I was hammered when I posted this and don't remember doing it. FUCK!!
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

Spackling Donald Sterling's Facial Canyons with Jizz from a Bitter Black Feller
POST SUCKS
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

helping to serve up a special dinner of broiled quim and deep fried piss filets so that lord hitler and lord stalin can have a nice meal that enhances all the conversation about proper nig butt crankin technique.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Ogre of Disgust wrote:Spackling Donald Sterling's Facial Canyons with Jizz from a Bitter Black Feller

Donald Sterling Squeezing out 80 year old jew dick spackle into fine young latina while lecturing her on the the history of niggers.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

sterling morrisson sucking hot piss from andy warhol's gut wrench
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

I want to rape a hologram of myself.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

i want to bathe in the cascading geyser of cum that spews from lord mao's huge gook dick.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

I want to fart on a hostess fruit pie then drop kick it straight into Shelly Duvall's asscrack, in a light drizzzle as lava flows gently over the mountain encasing 99999 dead ape corpses.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Buttfucking Maya AngeloogaOogaBooga's bloated black corpse butthole with an aunt jemima bottle and tearing up that pussy with a monster dong with the sweet Lord hitler's face scotch taped to the shaft, as professors of death metal hold a candlelight vigil reading Emily Dickin'Some love sonnets. Cumming flies and lands on someone's black tshirt with scribbly writin, a skull and stabby things. RelapseStreetTeam666.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

contemplating the gifts bestowed on humanity by our sweet lord hitler while taking a coffee fueled shit as angels fall through my skylight in a bloody heap.

cunt17.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Gaping her asshole while shoving her head in a vice until both asshole and skull are the size of a softball
Wank night's cancelled
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

Tea Bagging A Deep Fryer
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Dry humping a crock pot, a full-of-smelly-shit medieval crock pot.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

shooting up pure aryan blood into the veins of the erect penis
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Square Dancing with a hard-on at the Sunnydale Nursing Home Monday Night hoe-down.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

BUNGVOX wrote:shooting up pure aryan blood into the veins of the erect penis
NoblePeterShot33-45 :invcross:
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

cumming on a pile of strangers dogshit
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

Arnold Schwartznigger want bang bang for him asshole!!!!