The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
DO THE DEW!

Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:06 am

featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa
Olde Timer

Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:19 am

https://www.democracynow.org/2019/4/1/h ... in_his_car

Police in Vallejo, California, have released bodycam footage of the fatal February shooting of African-American rapper Willie McCoy while he was sleeping in his car outside a Taco Bell. Police said at the time McCoy made a sudden move, but the footage shows he simply moved his hand to scratch his shoulder and clearly posed no threat, yet all six officers present opened fire on him. McCoy’s family lawyer said he will file a civil rights lawsuit against the local police and the officers responsible for his killing.
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
cxwx
DO THE DEW!

Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:32 am

featherboa wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:19 am
https://www.democracynow.org/2019/4/1/h ... in_his_car

Police in Vallejo, California, have released bodycam footage of the fatal February shooting of African-American rapper Willie McCoy while he was sleeping in his car outside a Taco Bell. Police said at the time McCoy made a sudden move, but the footage shows he simply moved his hand to scratch his shoulder and clearly posed no threat, yet all six officers present opened fire on him. McCoy’s family lawyer said he will file a civil rights lawsuit against the local police and the officers responsible for his killing.
This is inaccurate. I’ve watched the footage. They did not shoot him when he scratched his shoulder. They shot him after he woke up and appeared to bend over and extend his left arm to the floor. Should they have emptied 25 rounds into his body? Probably not. I don’t have a strong opinion about this shooting one way or another other than it fucking sucks and was a really shitty no win situation for everyone involved. You have some random asshole passed out with a weapon in his lap and a car in drive. If the guy really was running from gang members he wakes up surrounded by screaming strangers with guns pointed at him he had a split second to decide if they were cops or killers ( who ended up being killers ).

It is funny how cops never seem to waste any open carry sovereign citizens dipshits.
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa
Olde Timer

Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:19 pm

I thought I wrote "is this real?" at the end of my post but oh well. Kind of annoying they don't mention "weapon on lap"
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
Jimm O' Lation
Static Migration

Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:54 pm

when will people learn to stop being rappers
cxwx
DO THE DEW!

Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:28 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/10/us/b ... siana.html

Burner of black church’s is the son of a sheriffs deputy. I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the noose.

Insert Burzum joke here.

EDIT: so this kid actually is a wanna be varg and has some stupid band called VODKA VULTURES and it looks like this might more of a “fuck U dad!!” type of thing.
cxwx
DO THE DEW!

Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 am

Kim Foxx is the best.

Best face.
Jimm O' Lation
Static Migration

Thu May 09, 2019 6:53 am

CW sure loves the niggers but they wouldn't hesitate to cut open his pork belly and feed their billions of fatherless children if they had to.keep up the good fight, burger king.probably still shits and pisses himself because of bottom shelf booze.

I know there's not many of us left here, but things would be much better if he was fucking IP banned.can we make that happen? he really doesn't need to post here anymore.he's an even worse dummfocc, and if you're worse than him you deserve to have your head twisted off.
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Thu May 09, 2019 8:09 am

Jimm O' Lation wrote: I was just thinking about how cool it would have been if brutal truth were on the grind crusher compilation.drunk thought.
cxwx
DO THE DEW!

Thu May 09, 2019 10:57 am

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 8:09 am
Jimm O' Lation wrote: I was just thinking about how cool it would have been if brutal truth were on the grind crusher compilation.drunk thought.
Is this what it feels like to be called dumb by Louie Gohmert?
cxwx
DO THE DEW!

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:38 pm

Cops threaten to waste family because their 4 year old shop lifted a doll worth a dollar.
Chad
need...miss...want...

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:18 pm

A conversation needs to be had, about WHO is defending WHAT?

Tulsi gabbard and mike gravel are the only decent candidates...maybe bernie, i guess...but he has ties to israel...i distrust him because he hates my family instinctively

I hope Tulsi has a good debate...she's beautiful, well-spoken, and might actually reveal some shit

Shes not a liar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!

Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:01 am

riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing

Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
Eight Bit Alien
One Of Many Accounts

Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:13 pm

No fucking firearms allowed in fucking Costco and everybody would still be alive, there, i figure.
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
cxwx
DO THE DEW!

Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:31 am

Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:06 am

Was not expecting that video to actually be as informative and reasonable as it is—literally judged a video by its cover. Recommended viewing, right up there with that nerd at Liberty University explaining why you should never talk to cops.
featherboa
Olde Timer

Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:55 am

cxwx
DO THE DEW!

Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:35 pm

cxwx
DO THE DEW!

Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:14 am

cxwx
DO THE DEW!

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:13 pm