The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
Don't mess with my shit.

Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:43 pm

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:53 pm
It takes literally an unexceptional child’s mind to notice that the Constitution uses “person” and “citizen” non-interchangeably.
Are you trying to tell me that some cops in Mississippi are full of shit?
Everything will be okay until the poor learn to make atom bombs in their basements
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Eight Bit Alien wrote: I know this because of my enlightened centrism.
Glub
Inhale/Exhale

Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:48 pm

cxwx wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:42 pm
Considering meatlease is in Oregon, it’s just a short trip up to Canada. Here’s hoping that he somehow gets stranded illegally in the great white north and using his own logic it would be perfectly legal for Riley to pop his brains out of his ears with a gogoplata or just kick his head off his fucking neck.
Can you imagine anyone who uses the term "red pilled" with a straight face, like it's something reasonable people say in everyday exchanges, being involved in a physical confrontation?
I reckon there'd be a good deal of feminine slapping.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing

Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:18 pm

I wonder if meatgrease understands how effortless it would be for me to strangle him unconscious 🤣
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
Eight Bit Alien
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:19 pm

riley-o wrote:
I wonder if meatgrease understands how effortless it would be for me to strangle him unconscious 🤣
I wonder if YOU understand HIS jurisprudence?!
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
Glub
Inhale/Exhale

Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:52 pm

riley-o wrote:
Did you miss when Meatgrease, Esq. rated Fight Club 10/10?

Tread carefully.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
Don't mess with my shit.

Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:02 pm

Glub wrote:
riley-o wrote:

Tread carefully.
He rated Invisible Monsters 10/10 even better than Fight Club.

I wonder if meatlease knows Palahniuk is queer.
Everything will be okay until the poor learn to make atom bombs in their basements
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Glub
Inhale/Exhale

Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:19 pm

cxwx wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:02 pm
Glub wrote:
riley-o wrote:

Tread carefully.
He rated Invisible Monsters 10/10 even better than Fight Club.

I wonder if meatlease knows Palahniuk is queer.
I wonder if he knows Palahniuk is also made out of granite* and would snap him in half for so much as a dirty look.

*My dorky pal went to a book signing and noted that Palahniuk was 3 percent body fat and openly disdainful of his incel fans.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
Don't mess with my shit.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:37 pm

So Joshua Brown who was ALSO going to testify in a civil suit against the police just happened to make a drug deal with people out of state 2 days after the criminal Guyger trial so he could get himself murdered. And now they are saying he had a stock pile of drugs, because people with stock piles of drugs are going to draw attention to themselves by testifying against the police on national television.
cxwx
Don't mess with my shit.

Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:49 pm

cxwx
Don't mess with my shit.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:31 am

This Fort Worth shooting is so egregious even the youtube pig apologists are condemning it

cxwx
Don't mess with my shit.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:59 am

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/ ... 233386001/

Chronically corrupt police officer was found guilty of misconduct 35 times. He lied about a mans Blood alcohol. The jury was not informed of the police officers history and because the plaintiff had prior DUI’s he was sentenced to 25 years in prison.

The false conviction was over turned-

-After already spending 11 years in prison-

-for a DUI-

-amber guyger-