The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Re: The Pigs

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

she seems really sad about her loss
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Erik13 wrote:

she seems really sad about her loss
You're trying to judge the mental state of someone who's father was killed? You're a complete piece of shit and I hope you die at sea. Hopefully slowly while being eaten by sharks.
Wank night's cancelled
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Not father....motherfucking daddy
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Erik13 wrote:Not father....motherfucking daddy
Fuck you. Imagine a cop cracks your sons skull open or rapes your mom/ wife. Then imagine jerk off talking heads on tv talk about how they deserved it, were criminals. Maybe you'd be so upset you'd act like an asshole around cops too. I'd like to punch you in your fucking mouth.
Wank night's cancelled
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Haha. You're such a whiney faggot
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Erik13 wrote:Haha. You're such a whiney Kuhni Lemmel
Did you know George Zimmerman made $250,000 auctioning off the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin? Darren Wilson made over million dollars on go fund me. Not only does nothing happens to cops who kill people, they get rich. Laquan McDonald's shooting (16 times in 13 seconds) was the first prosecution of a cop for murder in Chicago in 35 fucking years. And that was only because the video was released. Every time a cop fucks someone up, all the rest will lie for them. It's not like you've ever broken the law right? Just the other day someone pointed out how you used to fuck whores and brag about it you white trash piece of shit. loggers work in the most dangerous profession (cops are 15th) so maybe change that blue lightbulb on your porch to brown the represent wood, or all the shit in your skull.
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

One of the official demands made by "the movement for black lives" (website courtesy of Soros) was for more black cops. It should have been immediately obvious to everyone then why that is such a ridiculous and awful idea, and it CERTAINLY should be obvious now. Issues of corruption in policing would multiply by factors of blackness: since most blacks have criminal records, and are therefore unqualified for police work, increasing the number of Black police means lowering the standards even lower than they are already. It should similarly have been obvious to anyone with functioning eyeballs that blacks have no scruples about killing one another indiscriminately. We can expect many more incidents such as these in the future.

Black Cop Kills Black Criminal, Whites Viciously Attacked Amid Protest. Gee, being a minority is going to work out so well for us!
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Cascade Whore thinks that these people are infinitely more important and valuable than decent hardworking white people who just want to be left the fuck alone. Everything must be done to increase their number here and in Europe. I just have to wonder: why?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

A man with a mental issue tried to flood his jail cell and they denied him water for 6 days and he died of "profound dehydration" (medical examiners words, also ruled the death a homicide. Do you think the cops will go to prison?) but some turd is complaining about rioters. Hey look Eric you're in good company
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:Cascade Whore thinks that these people are infinitely more important and valuable than decent hardworking white people who just want to be left the fuck alone. Everything must be done to increase their number here and in Europe. I just have to wonder: why?
I'm sure those asshole will be arrested and do 5-10 for assult and they deserve it. Now just imagine if we had a majority black police department that was killing white unarmed citizens on a weekly basis? There would be tanks on the street and calls for Obamas head on a pike.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Just because I'm suck a whiny liberal PC cuck pussy, here's one more. Guards best man half to death because he made a complaint. Faked their own injuries and hung the prisoners dreads on their bike like a scalp

http://www.carbonated.tv/news/correctio ... -dreadlock
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:One of the official demands made by "the movement for black lives" (website courtesy of Soros) was for more black cops. It should have been immediately obvious to everyone then why that is such a ridiculous and awful idea, and it CERTAINLY should be obvious now. Issues of corruption in policing would multiply by factors of blackness: since most blacks have criminal records, and are therefore unqualified for police work, increasing the number of Black police means lowering the standards even lower than they are already. It should similarly have been obvious to anyone with functioning eyeballs that blacks have no scruples about killing one another indiscriminately. We can expect many more incidents such as these in the future.

Black Cop Kills Black Criminal, Whites Viciously Attacked Amid Protest. Gee, being a minority is going to work out so well for us!
What would it matter? If blacks are so criminalistics they'd fit right in with the rest of the pigs. Don't you know they don't want smart police officers? They want obedient solider's that will say "yes sir" when told to crack heads open

http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barr ... y?id=95836
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Cascade Whore wrote:
MeatGrease wrote:Cascade Whore thinks that these people are infinitely more important and valuable than decent hardworking white people who just want to be left the fuck alone. Everything must be done to increase their number here and in Europe. I just have to wonder: why?
I'm sure those asshole will be arrested and do 5-10 for assult and they deserve it. Now just imagine if we had a majority black police department that was killing white unarmed citizens on a weekly basis? There would be tanks on the street and calls for Obamas head on a pike.
Lol bruh, do you even know what south africa is
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I know that cops are awful I just don't want to defend black people to acknowledge that
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:
Lol bruh, do you even know what south africa is
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:I know that cops are awful I just don't want to defend black people to acknowledge that
Imagine of the goons that beat that person up had been white rapists? They might have gotten three months in jail followed by a speaking engagement. Or if they had raped a two year old black girl like that other white guy did. They might have gotten five years probation with a ankle monitor! Seeing as how you're so concerned with justice being applied so fairly.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Hey meat grease before you say anything else I'm going to leave you foed. I know I've said that before but I'm going to try to have some willpower and stop taking the bait. Just know you've lost your one audience member. You won't even have a heckler anymore. You can just tell yourself you've "won" and are smarter than me (and everyone else). after all joefromthegarage and the Germans proved how great your reading skills were when you posted some articles that totally supported the arguments you were trying to make. Goodbye greasy. This is what it's like when aryan doves cry.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

http://www.businessinsider.com/i-didnt- ... ers-2016-9

Cops are lying pieces of shit. What a shocker.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I just want you to know that I've never clicked on any of the links you've ever posted in this thread
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Eight Bit Alien wrote:I just want you to know that I've never clicked on any of the links you've ever posted in this thread
Cool here's the short version:

For jay walking
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

That's not oversimplifying? :?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute