The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: The Pigs

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:40 pm

Our old buddy the “stand your ground law” is back. I’m sure some morons will look at this video and consider it a reasonable use of force. I can think of at least one person.
Any and all confrontations with blacks should be considered a life threatening situation. If you want to volunteer yourself to get your head pounded to mush because some nignog is having a bad day or whatever, you do that but don't make people with a backbone have to suffer your retarded concept of justice where pieces of shits lives matter more than normal people.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:43 am

Our old buddy the “stand your ground law” is back. I’m sure some morons will look at this video and consider it a reasonable use of force. I can think of at least one person.
Any and all confrontations with blacks should be considered a life threatening situation. If you want to volunteer yourself to get your head pounded to mush because some nignog is having a bad day or whatever, you do that but don't make people with a backbone have to suffer your retarded concept of justice where pieces of shits lives matter more than normal people.
You would consider any confrontation with anybody to be life threatening because you're a total pussy.

Maybe when you grow up you won't be terrified of the world around you like a little bitch. In the meantime, maybe you can convince Riley to protect you for a bj or two.

The rest of us don't worry about being pounded into mush because we're men and strangers never fuck with us.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:evil:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I don't understand what you're so mad about, you can open carry basically anywhere in your state, no? Get a fucking gun!
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

standing my ground against ableist microaggressions to own and confuse the libs
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

these cops open fire on trader joe's and kill the manager because an arrest-resisting suspect happened to crash his car in front of the place

enough
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:39 pm http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

these cops open fire on trader joe's and kill the manager because an arrest-resisting suspect happened to crash his car in front of the place

enough
It’s basic gun safety to be aware of what’s down rang from you. The way this asshole was spraying out ammo he’s lucky he didn’t get another officer.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:43 am

Yup, it’s perfectly reasonable to shoot someone who’s backing away from you with their hands up. Especially if the person did just give you a mighty shove. Your joke while at first appearing racist I realize now is really just whimsical like Milo yiannapolis, that loveable scamp. Thanks for helping me see the error of my ways, the soul of the chieftain is truly with in you oh wise sage.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Is it an upgrade or a downgrade to go from being bullied by blacks in real life to being bullied by whites on a messageboard?

Meatgrease, you've alluded to having spent time in black territory; could you entertain us with tales of your humiliating mistreatment? In return, we'll mystify you with our experiences of blacks being fine with us, for some unimaginable reason. (Hint: it's because we're awesome and people like being around us and you're a pitiful, insufferable fucking nerd).
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:02 pm I don't understand what you're so mad about, you can open carry basically anywhere in your state, no? Get a fucking gun!

How long would someone as dumb as Meatgrease, with substance abuse issues to boot, take to blow off a finger or toe?
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:52 pm
Yup, it’s perfectly reasonable to shoot someone who’s backing away from you with their hands up. Especially if the person did just give you a mighty shove. Your joke while at first appearing racist I realize now is really just whimsical like Milo yiannapolis, that loveable scamp. Thanks for helping me see the error of my ways, the soul of the chieftain is truly with in you oh wise sage.
He could have been backing up to go get a weapon of his own, the guy had no way of knowing he was just going to leave him alone after that. I repeat: based on all the available evidence, its in the interests of jurisprudence to automatically categorize ALL altercations involving blacks as imminent to grave bodily harm. There are thousands of videos of unprovoked blacks ruthlessly beating whites on liveleak. Yeah, can't really blame the guy for being a little trigger happy given the context of the situation. Educate yourself.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:24 pm
He could have been backing up to go get a weapon of his own, the guy had no way of knowing he was just going to leave him alone after that. I repeat: based on all the available evidence, its in the interests of jurisprudence to automatically categorize ALL altercations involving blacks as imminent to grave bodily harm. There are thousands of videos of unprovoked blacks ruthlessly beating whites on liveleak. Yeah, can't really blame the guy for being a little trigger happy given the context of the situation. Educate yourself.
Correction: dorks like you should be wary of blacks threatening you. Because you're prone to being picked on.

You should also feel threatened by whites, Asians and children.

Basically, be scared all the time because, if your experience here has taught you anything, it's that literally everyone is comfortable fucking with you.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Okay so let me get this straight, someone retreating is a viable use of self defense force due to the assumption of possible future weapons? That is so flimsy that most cops would say that wouldn’t hold up even with the precedent of cases like Timothy vs Garner. By your logic virtually every fist fight that breaks out in a bar somewhere could be result in someone shooting the other person and you’d be fine with it, not to mention the law is written so badly that the “aggressor” and the “stand your grounder” can literally flip flop places. These are NOT normal self defense laws. You really have no idea what the fuck you are blabbering about what so ever as usual, but please continue to devolve into self parody, it is enjoyable for everybody.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:58 pm

Okay so let me get this straight, someone retreating is a viable use of self defense force due to the assumption of possible future weapons? That is so flimsy that most cops would say that wouldn’t hold up even with the precedent of cases like Timothy vs Garner. By your logic virtually every fist fight that breaks out in a bar somewhere could be result in someone shooting the other person and you’d be fine with it, not to mention the law is written so badly that the “aggressor” and the “stand your grounder” can literally flip flop places. These are NOT normal self defense laws. You really have no idea what the fuck you are blabbering about what so ever as usual, but please continue to devolve into self parody, it is enjoyable for everybody.
In olden times, every fist fight that broke out at a bar did result in someone shooting someone else. My ancestors followed a code of conduct that says you can't chimp out at people without putting your life on the line. An armed society is a civil society. Any student of history could tell you this. That we removed the duel and disarmed the population has been a catastrophic disaster for the public square. Which leads to situations like the one above.

Allow men to honor the warrior code, and civilization will be restored. It's as simple as that really.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

“In ye olde times I would strike ye across thy face thusly with my gauntlet if you dared to besmirch my honor!

I follow the code of the warrior!”

If shit hit the fan and we were living in some thunderstorm era people would be picking their teeth with your bones. (Mine too I’m sure, I don’t pretend to be tough) you need to get a grip dork.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:07 pm

In olden times, every fist fight that broke out at a bar did result in someone shooting someone else. My ancestors followed a code of conduct that says you can't chimp out at people without putting your life on the line. An armed society is a civil society. Any student of history could tell you this. That we removed the duel and disarmed the population has been a catastrophic disaster for the public square. Which leads to situations like the one above.

Allow men to honor the warrior code, and civilization will be restored. It's as simple as that really.
"Warrior Code."

This is possibly the most embarrassing thing you've ever written.
That is saying a lot.

Drink some more Four Loko and tell us more about how you don't want to blow Riley, Pipsqueak.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:19 pm “In ye olde times I would strike ye across thy face thusly with my gauntlet if you dared to besmirch my honor!

I follow the code of the warrior!”

If shit hit the fan and we were living in some thunderstorm era people would be picking their teeth with your bones. (Mine too I’m sure, I don’t pretend to be tough) you need to get a grip dork.
I like the effortless transition from terrified of black people to noble warrior.

Lil' guy is such a transparent joke.
Last edited by Glub on Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i changed my mind, i dont want meatgrease to leave. that was golden

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

The code of the warrior. Defenders of the neighborhood. Be paranoid prepared at all times. If you kill your own kid it’s just collateral damage for keeping the streets safe.

Wait I know, you’ll say something like: “the whore shouldn’t have been sneaking out. She was probably looking for nigger dick”
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:47 pm

The code of the warrior. Defenders of the neighborhood. Be paranoid prepared at all times. If you kill your own kid it’s just collateral damage for keeping the streets safe.

Wait I know, you’ll say something like: “the whore shouldn’t have been sneaking out. She was probably looking for nigger dick”
When it comes to covertly looking for dick, Meatgrease might know a thing or two.
MeatGrease wrote:

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Glub wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:29 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:07 pm

"Warrior Code."

This is possibly the most embarrassing thing you've ever written.
That is saying a lot.
This can not be quoted enough :lol:
The dream of peace though violence: helping the bitter loser sleep at night since the beginning of time.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body