Music posts are a bannable offense.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: The Pigs

Post by Erik13 »

He used the n word first, man
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

hipster holocaust wrote:Image
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

hipster holocaust wrote:What if it was a bunch of crusty white guys
But it's not a bunch of crusty white guys, something that literally happens so rarely it might as well not exist statistically. You guys keep acting like this avalanche of stories about black rioting is like, an unfortunate coincidence or something. There aren't enough white people doing this to justify "white people do it too" .This is a black thing. Fuck, not even bothering to adjust for population differences, I promise you black people are committing the majority of these large scale out of control riots. Why would you even bother trying to pretend otherwise? EVERYONE knows black people are about a hundred times more likely to commit a violent crime. That's why you're scared when you see a big group of black kids walking towards you at night. You can lie and say that you're not, but you know that you are.
Last edited by MeatGrease on Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

riley-o wrote:I just don't understand what black people could have against the police.. ??
You are a retarded joe rogan fanboy. That's why I made you look like an idiot when you keep implying black people are being murdered by white police in epidemic numbers for absolutely no reason at all, other than because they don't like blacks. Tell me: what is anyone gaining by plotting to kill innocent, law abiding blacks for no reason? Can you tell me who, specifically, is the architect of this vast conspiracy? Do you have any evidence this is happening at all, other than the word of families of convicted criminals?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Erik13 wrote:In your opinion is there a difference between a black person and a nigger?
In my opinion you don't have good enough comic timing to parrot that Chris Rock bit
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

MeatGrease wrote:That's why you're scared when you see a big group of black kids walking towards you at night.
I unapologetically cross the street when I see any group of kids from 8-25 years old coming toward me at night.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote: Tell me: what is anyone gaining by plotting to kill innocent, law abiding blacks for no reason? Can you tell me who, specifically, is the architect of this vast conspiracy? Do you have any evidence this is happening at all,
Tell me why we had jim crow in the 60's and cops beating up and murdering blacks. I'm sure you've seen the pictures of attack dogs and fire hoses. Why did we have people like Bull Conor? Tell me why we had people like George Wallace. He was, you know, governor? Not to mention the hundreds of lynchings performed by non law enforcement. Not to mention Emmett Till, who a jury let get off scot-free. would you consider people like the jury, Bull Connor and Governor Wallace "architects" because they sure as fuck were part of the system. But I know you'll say that is all ancient history and it couldn't possibly have ramifications today right? You are an astoundingly stupid mother fucker.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Erik13 wrote:
riley-o wrote:That you're racist ? I think we're pretty clear on it !
I don't think so. Maybe I am? I have many black friends at work that I've invited to my house and to my wedding, and I give bro hugs to on a regular basis. But then again they don't burn down their own neighborhoods to prove a point.
Are you aware that it's statistically proven that if you're black you are less likely to be hired for a job, get housing, or approved for a loan? If you lived your whole life with people assuming you were a criminal how do you think you'd start behaving?
Wank night's cancelled
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

hipster holocaust wrote: I unapologetically cross the street when I see any group of kids from 8-25 years old coming toward me at night.
you're scared of 8 year olds?
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Erik13 wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote: I unapologetically cross the street when I see any group of kids from 8-25 years old coming toward me at night.
you're scared of 8 year olds?
When there are a dozen of them acting like their gangsta role models?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

They're going to make you lick white dog shit.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Would you protect me if you were with me?
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

if they're white kids, yes. If not I'd run like hell.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

what if they were russian?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

the newest BLM outrage in my area is a black dude who drove 90+ MPH in a residential area as school was letting out and almost hit/killed dozens of people. when the guy bailed out of his car and laid on the ground and two cops started cuffing him, one of the cops grabbed his dreads for about 3 seconds and smacked him in the head and said "you fucking idiot, you almost killed people." BLM wants the state attorney general to get involved :cry: :cry:
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post the story
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

I guess another innocent young black kid was shot. He only had a BB gun.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

It's kinda fucked up to be happy a kid got shot ThinBlueLine13, regardless of the circumstances.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

hipster holocaust wrote:Post the story
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... locks.html

there are also YT videos showing how close the guy was to crashing into a school bus and running over kids. "white cop yanks black man's dreadlocks" is a provocative headline though
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Erik13 wrote:I guess another innocent young black kid was shot. He only had a BB gun.
this happened in my hometown of Columbus OH! as much as I want all cops to burn in hell forever, I can't really fault them on this one - unless I'm mistaken, kid had a BB gun that looked exactly like a pistol and had been using this to threaten/rob people that same night... cops had the (presumed armed) suspects on the ground and the kid decided to run....
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Maybe it's the hangover, but this actually makes me happy.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

riley-o wrote:It's kinda fucked up to be happy a kid got shot ThinBlueLine13, regardless of the circumstances.
No psuedomoderator13, I'm not happy about it.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled