Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: The Pigs

Post by MeatGrease »

:lol: I'm so glad I'm not at the point where I have to conjure up mythical windmills to fight to give my life purpose. Tell me, you think this cop block shit is going to improve your life? Is that something you derive self esteem from? Personally I judge individuals on their merit, not what profession they belong to.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:19 am
:lol: I'm so glad I'm not at the point where I have to conjure up mythical windmills to fight to give my life purpose. Tell me, you think this cop block shit is going to improve your life? Is that something you derive self esteem from? Personally I judge individuals on their merit, not what profession they belong to.
You are not glad. Ever.
I judge people on their merit and their profession.
On both of those metrics you fall woefully short of me.
So fuck off, loser.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:19 am
There’s this thread where you post examples of questionable things done by law enforcement on this thing called a message board. It’s what they call the topic off discussion or something like that.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/ ... cacbf.html

I’m pretty sure most people on this board have done more coke.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:06 am http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/ ... cacbf.html

You know who is no doubt a lightweight when it comes to drinking and drugs?
Meatgrease.
There's no way that pussy can put down more than three or four beers and still have his shit together.

Hey Meatgrease, you stupid, ugly asshole, let's grab some beers. My treat.
Granted, I'll fucking punch you in your dumb face when you're not paying attention, but at least you'll get a few free beers out of the deal, since you're no doubt cheap as fuck.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:25 am
cxwx wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:06 am http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/ ... cacbf.html

Meatgrease.
There's no way that pussy can put down more than three or four beers and still have his shit together.

Granted, I'll fucking punch you in your dumb face when you're not paying attention, but at least you'll get a few free beers out of the deal, since you're no doubt cheap as fuck.
When he first posted here he used to brag about shop lifting Joose.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:07 pm
Glub wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:25 am

Meatgrease.

When he first posted here he used to brag about shop lifting Joose.
Sounds like the actions of a noble warrior aristocrat.

Nothing makes whites look better as a group than stealing bottom shelf hooch.

Fucking loser.
MeatGrease wrote:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

the tv-and-movie-industry version of your constitutional rights re: counsel, speedy trial, no cruel and unusual punishment, etc., are constantly revealed to be an absolute canard, and we still have like no joke, 65% of the country that will consistently go to the mat for the current military-police-prosecutorial industry and functionaries

larry krasner is our last best hope
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:04 pm the tv-and-movie-industry version of your constitutional rights re: counsel, speedy trial, no cruel and unusual punishment, etc., are constantly revealed to be an absolute canard, and we still have like no joke, 65% of the country that will consistently go to the mat for the current military-police-prosecutorial industry and functionaries

larry krasner is our last best hope
I'd vote for you if you ran for comptroller.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i'd comptrol the shit out of things tbqh
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Image Certified Poster
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Image Certified Poster
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:45 pm
It's seriously amazing to me when you post these you think the spiclets actually look good here. "hey pussy ass mothafuckin bitch, fuck tha po-lice" -10 year old "dreamer". Yeah deport these little beanies pronto
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:07 pm
It's seriously amazing to me when you post these you think the spiclets actually look good here. "hey pussy ass mothafuckin bitch, fuck tha po-lice" -10 year old "dreamer". Yeah deport these little beanies pronto
The cop was brown himself :lol: how do you know that pig has a green card? I’m more concerned about the fact that he feels like he needs to ram his knee into some scrawny 13 yr old looking kids face and actually pulls out his pistol to intimidate a bunch of, yeah you said it, 10 year olds. Then starts waiving around his night stick. I’m sure those kids will grow up to have a great outlook on law enforcement as pillars of the community and keeping them safe. Blow me you fucking twerp.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Let’s see how cops treat retards. No wet backs were involved in the making of this video so you can relax.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:07 pm
Lord knows a little bitch such as yourself would be wayyyyyy too much of a pussy to ever mouth off to someone, anyone, in public. I've no doubt that ten year old would smack you right across your mouth and you'd do shit about it other than get all weepy.

You are strictly a messageboard shit talker, lil guy, and for good reason.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

If only there was a way to go back in time 7 years or so when Myragrease was still hot fingering Zima and Miller high life from the local gas station so I could point a cranky man with a badge in his direction hoping the billy club would emerge and a commencement of the cracking of an egg shell skull. Maybe 6 or 7 tazer shots to the groin area. One can dream.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Our old buddy the “stand your ground law” is back. I’m sure some morons will look at this video and consider it a reasonable use of force. I can think of at least one person.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i ostensibly understand the basis for stand your ground laws but they invariably end up with retarded shit like this. if you're good enough at arguing a break in the causal chain or whatever terminology they use in crim law, a fight that goes like this can (and has in the past!) raise a successful stand your ground defense: person A punches person B, passers-by end the fight; a minute later, person B charges at person A, who pulls a gun and shoots person B. arguably, that's consistent with stand your ground. inarguably, that's a perverse outcome.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:37 am i ostensibly understand the basis for stand your ground laws but they invariably end up with retarded shit like this. if you're good enough at arguing a break in the causal chain or whatever terminology they use in crim law, a fight that goes like this can (and has in the past!) raise a successful stand your ground defense: person A punches person B, passers-by end the fight; a minute later, person B charges at person A, who pulls a gun and shoots person B. arguably, that's consistent with stand your ground. inarguably, that's a perverse outcome.
I remember you calling it a “simpering pants shitter of a law” haven’t literal gang members used it to defend shootings? But again we’re talking about a state where jail guards blanched Darren Rainey to death and the DA gave them a sloppy blow job afterwards. Why can’t we just saw Florida off and let it float away.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

that sounds like something i'd say, my memory is fuzzy re: gang members using it but it makes sense, mere criminal association doesn't and can't reasonably preclude it