The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:38 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:
MeatGrease wrote:Cascade Whore thinks that these people are infinitely more important and valuable than decent hardworking white people who just want to be left the fuck alone. Everything must be done to increase their number here and in Europe. I just have to wonder: why?
I'm sure those asshole will be arrested and do 5-10 for assult and they deserve it. Now just imagine if we had a majority black police department that was killing white unarmed citizens on a weekly basis? There would be tanks on the street and calls for Obamas head on a pike.
Lol bruh, do you even know what south africa is
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Wank night's cancelled

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:41 pm

MeatGrease wrote:I know that cops are awful I just don't want to defend black people to acknowledge that
Imagine of the goons that beat that person up had been white rapists? They might have gotten three months in jail followed by a speaking engagement. Or if they had raped a two year old black girl like that other white guy did. They might have gotten five years probation with a ankle monitor! Seeing as how you're so concerned with justice being applied so fairly.
Wank night's cancelled

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:13 am

Hey meat grease before you say anything else I'm going to leave you foed. I know I've said that before but I'm going to try to have some willpower and stop taking the bait. Just know you've lost your one audience member. You won't even have a heckler anymore. You can just tell yourself you've "won" and are smarter than me (and everyone else). after all joefromthegarage and the Germans proved how great your reading skills were when you posted some articles that totally supported the arguments you were trying to make. Goodbye greasy. This is what it's like when aryan doves cry.
Wank night's cancelled

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:36 am

http://www.businessinsider.com/i-didnt- ... ers-2016-9

Cops are lying pieces of shit. What a shocker.
Wank night's cancelled

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:59 pm

Wank night's cancelled

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:39 pm

Wank night's cancelled

Eight Bit Alien
Feed me yummy stuff.

Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:51 pm

I just want you to know that I've never clicked on any of the links you've ever posted in this thread
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:59 am

Eight Bit Alien wrote:I just want you to know that I've never clicked on any of the links you've ever posted in this thread
Cool here's the short version:

For jay walking
Wank night's cancelled

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:24 am

That's not oversimplifying? :?
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:23 am

hipster holocaust wrote:That's not oversimplifying? :?
He just got done bitching about not wanting to read the article :?
Wank night's cancelled

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Wank night's cancelled

SKI DOO
git help.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:44 pm

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Wank night's cancelled

riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing

Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:24 pm

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_573b5 ... 6cbeeb02b8

If there's a War on Cops, it sure hasn't been very effective. Where's meatgrease when you need an explanation.. ?
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER

Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:08 pm

does anyone actually claim there's a war on police Ryler?

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:50 pm

Black Jacques wrote:does anyone actually claim there's a war on police Ryler?
Rightwing demagogues in the United States say this all the time, and black lives matter is an "anti cop hate group" maybe things aren't as retarded canada.
Wank night's cancelled

Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:54 pm

feelin frisky cw?

Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:11 pm

- a window into the mind of BLM Canada: a message from its co-founder.

I'm afraid things might be just as retarded here...

FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did that trigger you?

Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:18 pm

Totally..

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:32 pm

Black Jacques wrote:- a window into the mind of BLM Canada: a message from its co-founder.

I'm afraid things might be just as retarded here...
Yeah that's great, sounds like an overlap with the those black isrealite fellows. Problem is those people will have no affect on your life what so ever. They won't affect your likelihood to be hired for a job or even called back for an interview if you have a black sounding name (about 50% less likely a study in the U.S. showed. ) You won't be less likely to granted a loan or housing because of a few weirdos who say you're genetically less human or have tails. An although you can find a tiny percentage of people in BLM who think and say crazy shit, you can find a whooooooole lot more people in white society who say things about the genetic and mental inferiority of the negro. You also have mainstream politicians talking about "the war on cops" (guliani comes to mind). So yes, you can find a few nuts that talk about white people having eyes on stalks or eating their young or whatever, while in the real world you won't be far more likely to be shot in an unarmed confrontation with a cop, grow up exposed to lead paint or be three times more likely to be convicted of the same drug crime a white person commits ( is pot even considers a drug up north?) because of some online haikus. Please continue with your willful ignorance.
Wank night's cancelled

riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing

Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:52 pm

I'm not on team BLM just because I think black people are treated badly by the cops. I think we can reach a rational middle ground of "don't execute black people" without resorting to either extreme of "there's a war against cops out there !!!" OR "melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy".
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER

SKI DOO
git help.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Canada Blacks is not the same as USA blacks at all really.

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:34 pm

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/infant- ... p-lawsuit/

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!????

And this is the fourth person to die in this jail in eight months. You'll remember the one guy who trashed his sink and was punished by being refused water so he died of thirst.

Fuck you pro life people. You're only pro birth. Rot in fucking hell. So black cops are pieces of shit too. I hope sheriff Clarke is repeatedly raped in the asshole with a post hole digger by spindly pot bellied neck beards in white hoods and my little pony shirts then stuffed in an autoclave full of circumcised foreskins and buried in a medical waste barrel filled with aborted fetuses.
Wank night's cancelled

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:08 pm

Wank night's cancelled