The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 883
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Sad, unsalvageable fuck

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:07 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:45 pm
It's seriously amazing to me when you post these you think the spiclets actually look good here. "hey pussy ass mothafuckin bitch, fuck tha po-lice" -10 year old "dreamer". Yeah deport these little beanies pronto
The cop was brown himself :lol: how do you know that pig has a green card? I’m more concerned about the fact that he feels like he needs to ram his knee into some scrawny 13 yr old looking kids face and actually pulls out his pistol to intimidate a bunch of, yeah you said it, 10 year olds. Then starts waiving around his night stick. I’m sure those kids will grow up to have a great outlook on law enforcement as pillars of the community and keeping them safe. Blow me you fucking twerp.
History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.

User avatar
cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 883
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Sad, unsalvageable fuck

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:20 pm



Let’s see how cops treat retards. No wet backs were involved in the making of this video so you can relax.
History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.

Glub
Streetcleaner
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:37 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:07 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:45 pm
It's seriously amazing to me when you post these you think the spiclets actually look good here. "hey pussy ass mothafuckin bitch, fuck tha po-lice" -10 year old "dreamer". Yeah deport these little beanies pronto
Lord knows a little bitch such as yourself would be wayyyyyy too much of a pussy to ever mouth off to someone, anyone, in public. I've no doubt that ten year old would smack you right across your mouth and you'd do shit about it other than get all weepy.

You are strictly a messageboard shit talker, lil guy, and for good reason.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 883
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Sad, unsalvageable fuck

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:44 pm

If only there was a way to go back in time 7 years or so when Myragrease was still hot fingering Zima and Miller high life from the local gas station so I could point a cranky man with a badge in his direction hoping the billy club would emerge and a commencement of the cracking of an egg shell skull. Maybe 6 or 7 tazer shots to the groin area. One can dream.
History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.

User avatar
cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 883
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Sad, unsalvageable fuck

Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:39 am

History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.

User avatar
cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 883
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Sad, unsalvageable fuck

Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:40 pm



Our old buddy the “stand your ground law” is back. I’m sure some morons will look at this video and consider it a reasonable use of force. I can think of at least one person.
History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.

User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.
Posts: 7604
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:37 am

i ostensibly understand the basis for stand your ground laws but they invariably end up with retarded shit like this. if you're good enough at arguing a break in the causal chain or whatever terminology they use in crim law, a fight that goes like this can (and has in the past!) raise a successful stand your ground defense: person A punches person B, passers-by end the fight; a minute later, person B charges at person A, who pulls a gun and shoots person B. arguably, that's consistent with stand your ground. inarguably, that's a perverse outcome.

User avatar
cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 883
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Sad, unsalvageable fuck

Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:19 am

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:37 am
i ostensibly understand the basis for stand your ground laws but they invariably end up with retarded shit like this. if you're good enough at arguing a break in the causal chain or whatever terminology they use in crim law, a fight that goes like this can (and has in the past!) raise a successful stand your ground defense: person A punches person B, passers-by end the fight; a minute later, person B charges at person A, who pulls a gun and shoots person B. arguably, that's consistent with stand your ground. inarguably, that's a perverse outcome.
I remember you calling it a “simpering pants shitter of a law” haven’t literal gang members used it to defend shootings? But again we’re talking about a state where jail guards blanched Darren Rainey to death and the DA gave them a sloppy blow job afterwards. Why can’t we just saw Florida off and let it float away.
History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.

User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.
Posts: 7604
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:39 am

that sounds like something i'd say, my memory is fuzzy re: gang members using it but it makes sense, mere criminal association doesn't and can't reasonably preclude it

User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2879
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:43 am

cxwx wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:40 pm


Our old buddy the “stand your ground law” is back. I’m sure some morons will look at this video and consider it a reasonable use of force. I can think of at least one person.
Any and all confrontations with blacks should be considered a life threatening situation. If you want to volunteer yourself to get your head pounded to mush because some nignog is having a bad day or whatever, you do that but don't make people with a backbone have to suffer your retarded concept of justice where pieces of shits lives matter more than normal people.

Glub
Streetcleaner
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:59 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:43 am
cxwx wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:40 pm


Our old buddy the “stand your ground law” is back. I’m sure some morons will look at this video and consider it a reasonable use of force. I can think of at least one person.
Any and all confrontations with blacks should be considered a life threatening situation. If you want to volunteer yourself to get your head pounded to mush because some nignog is having a bad day or whatever, you do that but don't make people with a backbone have to suffer your retarded concept of justice where pieces of shits lives matter more than normal people.
You would consider any confrontation with anybody to be life threatening because you're a total pussy.

Maybe when you grow up you won't be terrified of the world around you like a little bitch. In the meantime, maybe you can convince Riley to protect you for a bj or two.

The rest of us don't worry about being pounded into mush because we're men and strangers never fuck with us.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 13807
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:52 pm

:evil:

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17573
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:02 pm

I don't understand what you're so mad about, you can open carry basically anywhere in your state, no? Get a fucking gun!
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.
Posts: 7604
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:18 pm

standing my ground against ableist microaggressions to own and confuse the libs

User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61300
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:39 pm

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

these cops open fire on trader joe's and kill the manager because an arrest-resisting suspect happened to crash his car in front of the place

enough
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning

User avatar
cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 883
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Sad, unsalvageable fuck

Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:48 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:39 pm
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

these cops open fire on trader joe's and kill the manager because an arrest-resisting suspect happened to crash his car in front of the place

enough
It’s basic gun safety to be aware of what’s down rang from you. The way this asshole was spraying out ammo he’s lucky he didn’t get another officer.
History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.

User avatar
cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 883
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Sad, unsalvageable fuck

Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:52 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:43 am
cxwx wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:40 pm


Our old buddy the “stand your ground law” is back. I’m sure some morons will look at this video and consider it a reasonable use of force. I can think of at least one person.
Any and all confrontations with blacks should be considered a life threatening situation. If you want to volunteer yourself to get your head pounded to mush because some nignog is having a bad day or whatever, you do that but don't make people with a backbone have to suffer your retarded concept of justice where pieces of shits lives matter more than normal people.
Yup, it’s perfectly reasonable to shoot someone who’s backing away from you with their hands up. Especially if the person did just give you a mighty shove. Your joke while at first appearing racist I realize now is really just whimsical like Milo yiannapolis, that loveable scamp. Thanks for helping me see the error of my ways, the soul of the chieftain is truly with in you oh wise sage.
History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.

Glub
Streetcleaner
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:11 pm

Is it an upgrade or a downgrade to go from being bullied by blacks in real life to being bullied by whites on a messageboard?

Meatgrease, you've alluded to having spent time in black territory; could you entertain us with tales of your humiliating mistreatment? In return, we'll mystify you with our experiences of blacks being fine with us, for some unimaginable reason. (Hint: it's because we're awesome and people like being around us and you're a pitiful, insufferable fucking nerd).
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

Glub
Streetcleaner
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:13 pm

hipster holocaust wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:02 pm
I don't understand what you're so mad about, you can open carry basically anywhere in your state, no? Get a fucking gun!

How long would someone as dumb as Meatgrease, with substance abuse issues to boot, take to blow off a finger or toe?
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2879
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:24 pm

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Yup, it’s perfectly reasonable to shoot someone who’s backing away from you with their hands up. Especially if the person did just give you a mighty shove. Your joke while at first appearing racist I realize now is really just whimsical like Milo yiannapolis, that loveable scamp. Thanks for helping me see the error of my ways, the soul of the chieftain is truly with in you oh wise sage.
He could have been backing up to go get a weapon of his own, the guy had no way of knowing he was just going to leave him alone after that. I repeat: based on all the available evidence, its in the interests of jurisprudence to automatically categorize ALL altercations involving blacks as imminent to grave bodily harm. There are thousands of videos of unprovoked blacks ruthlessly beating whites on liveleak. Yeah, can't really blame the guy for being a little trigger happy given the context of the situation. Educate yourself.

User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2879
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:28 pm

.

Glub
Streetcleaner
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:46 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:24 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Yup, it’s perfectly reasonable to shoot someone who’s backing away from you with their hands up. Especially if the person did just give you a mighty shove. Your joke while at first appearing racist I realize now is really just whimsical like Milo yiannapolis, that loveable scamp. Thanks for helping me see the error of my ways, the soul of the chieftain is truly with in you oh wise sage.
He could have been backing up to go get a weapon of his own, the guy had no way of knowing he was just going to leave him alone after that. I repeat: based on all the available evidence, its in the interests of jurisprudence to automatically categorize ALL altercations involving blacks as imminent to grave bodily harm. There are thousands of videos of unprovoked blacks ruthlessly beating whites on liveleak. Yeah, can't really blame the guy for being a little trigger happy given the context of the situation. Educate yourself.
Correction: dorks like you should be wary of blacks threatening you. Because you're prone to being picked on.

You should also feel threatened by whites, Asians and children.

Basically, be scared all the time because, if your experience here has taught you anything, it's that literally everyone is comfortable fucking with you.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 883
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Sad, unsalvageable fuck

Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:58 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:24 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Yup, it’s perfectly reasonable to shoot someone who’s backing away from you with their hands up. Especially if the person did just give you a mighty shove. Your joke while at first appearing racist I realize now is really just whimsical like Milo yiannapolis, that loveable scamp. Thanks for helping me see the error of my ways, the soul of the chieftain is truly with in you oh wise sage.
He could have been backing up to go get a weapon of his own, the guy had no way of knowing he was just going to leave him alone after that. I repeat: based on all the available evidence, its in the interests of jurisprudence to automatically categorize ALL altercations involving blacks as imminent to grave bodily harm. There are thousands of videos of unprovoked blacks ruthlessly beating whites on liveleak. Yeah, can't really blame the guy for being a little trigger happy given the context of the situation. Educate yourself.

Okay so let me get this straight, someone retreating is a viable use of self defense force due to the assumption of possible future weapons? That is so flimsy that most cops would say that wouldn’t hold up even with the precedent of cases like Timothy vs Garner. By your logic virtually every fist fight that breaks out in a bar somewhere could be result in someone shooting the other person and you’d be fine with it, not to mention the law is written so badly that the “aggressor” and the “stand your grounder” can literally flip flop places. These are NOT normal self defense laws. You really have no idea what the fuck you are blabbering about what so ever as usual, but please continue to devolve into self parody, it is enjoyable for everybody.
History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.

User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2879
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:07 pm

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:58 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:24 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Yup, it’s perfectly reasonable to shoot someone who’s backing away from you with their hands up. Especially if the person did just give you a mighty shove. Your joke while at first appearing racist I realize now is really just whimsical like Milo yiannapolis, that loveable scamp. Thanks for helping me see the error of my ways, the soul of the chieftain is truly with in you oh wise sage.
He could have been backing up to go get a weapon of his own, the guy had no way of knowing he was just going to leave him alone after that. I repeat: based on all the available evidence, its in the interests of jurisprudence to automatically categorize ALL altercations involving blacks as imminent to grave bodily harm. There are thousands of videos of unprovoked blacks ruthlessly beating whites on liveleak. Yeah, can't really blame the guy for being a little trigger happy given the context of the situation. Educate yourself.

Okay so let me get this straight, someone retreating is a viable use of self defense force due to the assumption of possible future weapons? That is so flimsy that most cops would say that wouldn’t hold up even with the precedent of cases like Timothy vs Garner. By your logic virtually every fist fight that breaks out in a bar somewhere could be result in someone shooting the other person and you’d be fine with it, not to mention the law is written so badly that the “aggressor” and the “stand your grounder” can literally flip flop places. These are NOT normal self defense laws. You really have no idea what the fuck you are blabbering about what so ever as usual, but please continue to devolve into self parody, it is enjoyable for everybody.
In olden times, every fist fight that broke out at a bar did result in someone shooting someone else. My ancestors followed a code of conduct that says you can't chimp out at people without putting your life on the line. An armed society is a civil society. Any student of history could tell you this. That we removed the duel and disarmed the population has been a catastrophic disaster for the public square. Which leads to situations like the one above.

Allow men to honor the warrior code, and civilization will be restored. It's as simple as that really.

User avatar
cxwx
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 883
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Sad, unsalvageable fuck

Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:14 pm

History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.

Post Reply