The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

https://youtu.be/p3bFJ0FOtjA

https://chicagounbound.uchicago.edu/cgi ... ntext=ihrc

Study shows multiple police departments not able to meet basic human rights standards
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3051
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Not sure what this is suppose to prove. Do we know specifically who beat him up? Do you believe it was a racially motivated hate crime
against him because he’s Asian? I assume your analysis would be something along the lines of :“this is what happen when N-words are allowed to roam free” He very well may have been assaulted by shitheads. But since I’m such a strong individualist I try not to make assumptions about entire groups of people based on the actions of a few.

I could also do a lot of typical rightwing whataboutism and say things like RT has really gone down hill lately. They even had Dominick Izzo as a contributor, who will occasionally make a valid point but is bat shit crazy 99% of the time. It also has strong Andy Ngo vibes where he claimed to have been brain damaged by antifa when he was actually bruised slightly and had some milkshakes dumped on him ( mainly because he had been doxxing people and sending their information to Atomwaffen *allegedly*). And I wouldn’t be saying that justified assaulting Mr Ngo. (Compare that to a president who retweet’s a conspiracy theory justifying the assault and skull fracture of a 75 year old peacenik or alluding that it is some sort of hoax. Literal Alex Jones level shit coming from the highest law enforcement office in the nation. But again, I wouldn’t want to be accused of whataboutism.)

So in the meantime I would have no reason to discount the Japanese persons story. And it’s pretty shitty if he was assaulted. And I don’t support large swaths of the nation turning into lord of the flies/mad max zones. If you are using this incident as some kind of counter argument against the need for wide scale police reform it’s extremely weak, even for you.

I think you are trying to distract from the fact that your throat just went balls deep with the swollen bratwurst of a German anime fan.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:52 pm


I think you are trying to distract from the fact that your throat just went balls deep with the swollen bratwurst of a German anime fan.
If I were much for wagering, I'd put the house on this.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7935
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

In the span of let's say 10 days, we have cops from two of the most corrupt and dickheaded police departments—the NYPD and LAPD—straight up fabricating stories about food being tampered with. Cops lying about easily disproven shit, it's very now, very 2020.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm



Nice body slam brah.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm



:lol: you can’t make this shit up.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62670
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:



not sure if this is more “protect” or more “serve”
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Dissect and sever.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm


cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

A cop who said he would shoot through the door and kill any protestors who come to his house shoots through his door..... and kills his friend who is another cop


https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/cop ... FQUJAHZJE/
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm



Officer Torsion, is that you?
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/umb ... e-n1235148

Umbrella boy who broke autozone windows being linked to white power groups. I for one am shocked.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/0 ... tment.html

Seems like this was a million years ago.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm



Why is this complete lunatic able to articulate things that sound more reasonable than 99% of mainstream conservatives?
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Stink Pig
Big White Dummy
Posts: 3390
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:23 am

:lol: it feels great to not live in a country for xasthur fans run by retards. meanwhile, I can say anything I want anywhere I choose and not have a bunch of torsion wannabes harass me for it. America can go fuck it’s face in the ass. have fun being beaten to death or jailed for being “free”
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Stink Pig wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:58 am
:lol: it feels great to not live in a country for xasthur fans run by retards. meanwhile, I can say anything I want anywhere I choose and not have a bunch of torsion wannabes harass me for it. America can go fuck it’s face in the ass. have fun being beaten to death or jailed for being “free”
Now this is a stink pig I can get behind.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:48 pm
https://www.voiceofsandiego.org/topics/ ... government.


First amendment?
Image
Kinda leaves out the obvious question of how hot the bars in question were.
If the dude is spitting struggle bars, I think we can all agree he deserves at least a citation.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:23 am
Stink Pig wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:58 am
:lol: it feels great to not live in a country for xasthur fans run by retards. meanwhile, I can say anything I want anywhere I choose and not have a bunch of torsion wannabes harass me for it. America can go fuck it’s face in the ass. have fun being beaten to death or jailed for being “free”
Now this is a stink pig I can get behind.
Pro Pig?
You love to see it!
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm



What is this woman doing here? Nazi salute or doing some kind of signal to the camera? She does seem to be giggling. I wonder if she got a WAP while the guy was languishing and sucking in his last breaths. Wife material right there meatgrease.

EDIT: is that supposed to be like a gun in the mouth suicide pantomime? She certainly is a saucy little cunt.
lil dickie
Flesh Ripping Sonic Polka
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:57 pm

so wait hol' up
Image
if they succeed and implement communism. get rid of money, and work for free. Isnt that basically "slavery". So then I guess then they'd just kill themselves, or self-immolate or something
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

lil dickie wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:38 pm
so wait hol' up
Image
if they succeed and implement communism. get rid of money, and work for free. Isnt that basically "slavery". So then I guess then they'd just kill themselves, or self-immolate or something
:gong:

Going all in with the derptastic definition of “communism” with your first post there sweet checks? What every floats your boat
lil dickie
Flesh Ripping Sonic Polka
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:57 pm

Its the chinese definition
Post Reply