Post something positive that happened today

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

I paid for winrar 8)
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

visiting a city I lived in twenty years ago and bumped into an old roommate at the mall.we then went for dinner then on to the record store where I found Repulsion's Horrified cd on Necrosis/Earache for ten fucking dollars. obviously the shop owner didn't know shit about pricing rare items.i wanted so badly to tell him how he was ripping himself off for selling that version for ten bucks.not a single mark on the disc.relaxing with a few ice cold beers and watching Seinfeld.today was fun.
Glub
Hella Evil & Shit

Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:45 pm
visiting a city I lived in twenty years ago and bumped into an old roommate at the mall.we then went for dinner I on to the record store where I found Repulsion's Horrified cd on Necrosis/Earache for ten fucking dollars. obviously the shop owner didn't know shit about pricing rare items.i wanted so badly to tell him how he was ripping himself off for selling that version for ten bucks.not a single mark on the disc.relaxing with a few ice cold beers and watching Seinfeld.today was fun.
Can you be happy more often, please?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

I had a record store offer me $2.50 for Melvin’s Electro Retard
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Local doom radio show played a Melvin’s song I requested
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Glub wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:51 pm
Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:45 pm
visiting a city I lived in twenty years ago and bumped into an old roommate at the mall.we then went for dinner I on to the record store where I found Repulsion's Horrified cd on Necrosis/Earache for ten fucking dollars. obviously the shop owner didn't know shit about pricing rare items.i wanted so badly to tell him how he was ripping himself off for selling that version for ten bucks.not a single mark on the disc.relaxing with a few ice cold beers and watching Seinfeld.today was fun.
Can you be happy more often, please?
I'm working on it.yesterday was good for the soul.i was just out shopping again and found a refurbished nes for fifty bucks.grabbed a copy of dr. Mario to go with it.the weather is gorgeous today so I have no reason to complain at all.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

cxwx wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:37 pm
Sounds like things are really turning around for you..
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

the awesome Assassin wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:24 am
cxwx wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:37 pm
Sounds like things are really turning around for you..
Nope
Necrometer

just secured a shitload of funding for my science projects :tup:
Glub
Hella Evil & Shit

Necrometer wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:09 am
Congratulations!
In my, admittedy limited, experience getting people who are outside of your specialty to fund things your department needs, I know that securing fundsis often hemorrhoidal.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrometer

Glub wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:50 am
Necrometer wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:09 am
Congratulations!
In my, admittedy limited, experience getting people who are outside of your specialty to fund things your department needs, I know that securing funds is often hemorrhoidal.
thanks! the science I do is at peak hype right now, so I'm definitely playing on easy mode. especially with the above case, which was not too painful at all. #blessed

THAT SAID, last august/september I wrote this mega-proposal coordinating the efforts of 6 labs at 3 universities and it nearly fucking killed me. I went from "zero" to "capable" in a few weeks, traded >600 emails, and ended up with nearly 400 files. I'm bumping this thread because I just learned that we were awarded that grant! but yeah... it's like 40% of the money (spread between a few places) and was 5x the effort (the quoted-above project was like 75 files).

does anyone else write proposals? guys?
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Tonight the drive home was so nice. It was freezing rain then it got colder and it's been snowing. So bright and beautiful...
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I meant to post that a few months ago I threatened to leave my job for another company similar to ours. Mgmt said I can't because I signed a non-compete contract. When I asked to see it they said ok, then the next day asked what the other guys were offering (couldn't find it lol).

I then managed to get myself a salary match, extra commission checks I wasn't going to get from the other dudes, and working 100% remotely :pizza:
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.