Home-Owners

Music posts are a bannable offense.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Home-Owners

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Black Jacques wrote:Seriously though, I'd feel like less of a man without Menards.
What the fuck?!?! Go to Home Hardware you fucking cock...
broke.as.shit
Hetero as hell...

Post by broke.as.shit »

Gookstorm wrote:I'd go with Cat5e at least over Cat5. We're all going to have gigabit ethernet minimum in a few years. Next place I buy I'll likely put in optical for 10gigabit ethernet. I REALLY doubt that any wireless protocol in the next 15 years will get that kind of bandwidth.
I am actually probably going to go with Cat6. I am new to hardwiring, but a friend recommended it over Cat5e.
DeadWalrus wrote:you all so broke from your remodels that you cant afford cameras?
I'm working on putting an album together.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

the awesome Assassin wrote:
Black Jacques wrote:Seriously though, I'd feel like less of a man without Menards.
What the fuck?!?! Go to Home Hardware you fucking cock...
What's with the genitals obsession with you??
broke.as.shit
Hetero as hell...

Post by broke.as.shit »

Sorting through photos now. Going to be posting albums all day tomorrow for anyone interested.
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

congrats on renting form a bank/the goberment instead of a normal landlord, gus
kale
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

wheatgurm wrote:I just finished building and installing a new maple kitchen in my house. A traditional face frame kitchen w/ raised panel doors, and roll outs in all my lower cabs. Used pre-finished maple for my interior box and drawer parts. All I have left to install is my crown and toe skin. For my crown molding Im using fiddle back maple.
Doing my bathroom next, gonna build me a Sapele vanity w/ tall linen cabinets. Then after that Ill probably build me a built a entertainment center out of Bubinga or Tiger Wood w/ inlayed Purple Heart. Fuck yea!!! I loooove wood. 8)
I've seen the work you've done and its nothing short of amazing!