Have you ever rode on the atheist bus?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Re: Have you ever rode on the atheist bus?

Post by Vagectomy »

Why so quiet gaytheists?
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Scumfucker wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:
Scumfucker wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:
Scumfucker wrote:bahahahahah

Fucking netherworld. Prove to me that a flying spagetti monster didn't create the universe. Prove it bitch.
Are you dumb? You are arguing in FAVOR of agnosticsm. HAHAHAHAHA

:drool: You're incredible Netherworld. You're seriously THAT stupid aren't you?
Agnosticism isn't about proving anything idiot. You are dumber than expected! :moreawesome:

It's way too easy to mentally run circles around you. And you never get it you silly dimwit. Go fuck your enormous wife and think about how it's unknowable if she's really THAT fat.
Have fun running circles around words on a screen written by someone who is laughing all the way. You are far dumber than expected. And I thought the fact that you had disproven god was something to stand on.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Sup, retard.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Friendly Goatus wrote:Sup, retard.
Da voices in ya head talkin at ya again wigga?
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

What? No. I was just greeting you.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

How has your day been, you fat fucking faggot?
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

I love the fact that atheists (like their close cousins the christians) always resort to sillyness when their theories have been washed away like the cum on the face of humanity.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Friendly Goatus wrote:How has your day been, I have been fucking xasthur fans!
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Haha I'm not an athiest. But thanks for caring. Anyways, do you have a job? If so, what do you do?

Any career plans for the future, you attention whoring mongoloid?
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Friendly Goatus wrote:Haha I'm not an athiest. But thanks for caring. Anyways, do you have a job? If so, what do you do?

Any career plans for the future, you attention whoring mongoloid?
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

You work in a pawn shop? That doesn't sound like a very lucrative job. You should really consider changing occupations, you deformed, angry, male Amelia.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Friendly Goatus wrote:You work in a pawn shop? That doesn't sound like a very lucrative job. You should really consider changing occupations, you deformed, angry, male Amelia.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:It's going to take more than dictionary definitions, flashy emoticons, and fourth-grade reasoning to not look like an ass here. The borders of the different flavors of atheism and even agnosticism aren't black and white, though I'm not here to teach you, just in order to equip you for an argument.

"To deny god exists is just as ratarded as saying god does exist."

"Just as"?

Do you have any sense of proportion, scale, probability in that pinhead of yours?
Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:Seriously, you'd flunk out of a survey Logic course.

But you know what, I don't want to change you, I like you just the way you are, that retard who occasionally slips into all-caps and likes to think he's manipulating others into arguing with him, when the whole time he was really risking a little part of himself, exposing his real beliefs, then flinching as if burned and feigning apathy all the while, perhaps farting into his cupped hand to bite at the odor and finding simple pleasure in the tickle of the gas, while diligently watching the subject lines for mad lib-thread parody hijinks. I like the fact that you honestly believe the chasm in the leap of faith to god is an equal measure to the one away from god, and probably are still ensorcelled by solipsism, that "whoa man, like, what if this is all fake, what if everything is just a dream of mine, I can only knowz myself hehe."
These still make me laugh
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. I wasn't making fun of your job, just suggesting you trade up for a better one. There's no future in working in a pawn shop, shit breath.

Anyways, do you still live with your parents? I know times are tough and some people have been forced to do so. You shouldn't be ashamed of it if you do. Just think of it as a chance to get back on your feet. That is, if you ever where on your feet in the first place, you presiding head of operations of the lonely penis committee.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Friendly Goatus wrote:I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. I wasn't making fun of your job, just suggesting you trade up for a better one. There's no future in working in a pawn shop, shit breath.

Anyways, do you still live with your parents? I know times are tough and some people have been forced to do so. You shouldn't be ashamed of it if you do. Just think of it as a chance to get back on your feet. That is, if you ever where on your feet in the first place, you presiding head of operations of the lonely penis committee.
LOOK PAW! I CAUGHT ME A SUCKER FISH!
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Fishing is a good hobby. It should help take your mind off of living such a lonely, destitute and skin crawling existence. You could maybe take a walk around the block every day, lose some of those front butts you've got. It's good for the mind too. It'll help you think clearly and organize your thoughts. That way you can really put things in perspective so you can start taking steps to climb out of that depressing hole full of shit you live in. Maybe go to school and enter a different field. It would be good for you to change things up and start fresh, you fat necked human wrecking ball.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Friendly Goatus wrote:Fishing is a good hobby. It should help take your mind off of living such a lonely, destitute and skin crawling existence. You could maybe take a walk around the block every day, lose some of those front butts you've got. It's good for the mind too. It'll help you think clearly and organize your thoughts. That way you can really put things in perspective so you can start taking steps to climb out of that depressing hole full of shit you live in. Maybe go to school and enter a different field. It would be good for you to change things up and start fresh, you fat necked human wrecking ball.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

WAR MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Spam isn't very healthy. It's got way too much salt in it and with your cholesterol caked circulatory system, that could cause some complications. You should think about cutting back on the processed fatty foods and focus on fresh food. Veggies, fruits, chicken, fish (perfect for you!)... cut back on the starches too. Eating mashed potato sandwiches with gravy every day probably isn't a good idea, you fecal funnel fucker.