Have you ever rode on the atheist bus?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

Re: Have you ever rode on the atheist bus?

Post by White Like Jesus »

Vagectomy wrote:Image
The retardation of this sign has no boundaries. Its words defy. It has no disguise.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

Necrometer wrote:banging christians as an open atheist is like hard mode

i play on hard mode
Oh, I've done that most my life too. I just suck at seducing women, even in the most fundamental, even accidental, ways.

Now I'm all about Easy mode. Like when I fire up a new video game, there's no pride involved, I know I want a little challenge but be able to breeze through the damn thing, so I set the thing on normal and if that's too hard, I go easy.

I don't even like sex that much. That's the funny thing. The reality of it is disappointing and sometimes off-putting. I think an ideal encounter would be to have a chat with a lady and both of us openly describe what we'd do to each other sexually, then call it a night without actually doing it.

Do any of you feel horribly exposed during the sex act, like you're about to be squashed by a giant foot? It doesn't always strike me but sometimes it does and I just want to roll off the bed and under it. Where I keep all the chopped off hooker heads. Just kidding. But no, really, that panic sometimes gets me and I feel like running. I think if I was tricking a christian girl and pretending like she was saving my faith or whatever silly shit gets them wet, that I would have a shield protecting me, like I was just an actor playing a role. I've worked hard to suppress the insect the last five years. But this is why I've needed him in the past. Fucking hell, I'm never going to be fully well, am I?
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

I would like to have sex with a christian girl on an atheist bus. Goddamn though, I'd be so fucking nervous the whole time.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:

i play on hard mode
Oh, I've done that most my life too. I just suck at seducing women, even in the most fundamental, even accidental, ways.

Now I'm all about Easy mode. Like when I fire up a new video game, there's no pride involved, I know I want a little challenge but be able to breeze through the damn thing, so I set the thing on normal and if that's too hard, I go easy.

I don't even like sex that much. That's the funny thing. The reality of it is disappointing and sometimes off-putting. I think an ideal encounter would be to have a chat with a lady and both of us openly describe what we'd do to each other sexually, then call it a night without actually doing it.

Do any of you feel horribly exposed during the sex act, like you're about to be squashed by a giant foot? It doesn't always strike me but sometimes it does and I just want to roll off the bed and under it. Where I keep all the chopped off hooker heads. Just kidding. But no, really, that panic sometimes gets me and I feel like running. I think if I was tricking a christian girl and pretending like she was saving my faith or whatever silly shit gets them wet, that I would have a shield protecting me, like I was just an actor playing a role. I've worked hard to suppress the insect the last five years. But this is why I've needed him in the past. Fucking hell, I'm never going to be fully well, am I?

:?:

^
screenplay for new david lynch flick, or threadpost
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

i play on hard mode

Playing on hard mode sucks and I think I am even done with any game involving hard mode. Life's too short, right?

As for the rest... :tup: insectshield
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Post by Eight Foot Manchild »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:But even agnostics want to beat up atheists.
Those are the morons who think "agnostic" is some kind of halfway house between atheism and theism. Thomas Huxley would slap the ever loving shit out of them.

Like "BITCH, I invented that term. Use it properly."
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:
Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:But even agnostics want to beat up atheists.
Those are the morons who think "agnostic" is some kind of halfway house between atheism and theism. Thomas Huxley would slap the ever loving shit out of them.

Eh, even the ones who use it properly annoy me. "Yeah, I know you're making a statement about the nature of knowledge, okay, I get it, the point is you can't know, alright, but, given probability, what do you think is likely...hey, where are you going?" It's like they're stuck in a tangential argument.
EBA:2a03.exe
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by EBA:2a03.exe »

If not for atheism, 9/11 wouldn't even have happened. That said, 9/11 was the best thing that ever happened to America.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:Those are the morons who think "agnostic" is some kind of halfway house between atheism and theism. Thomas Huxley would slap the ever loving shit out of them.

when the term 'agnostic' is used properly its pronounced 'atheist'

saying something like "i'm an agnostic, those atheists sure are assholes!" is like saying "i'm really an atheist because i sure as hell dont believe in god at all but the good kind i swear please dont ostracize me!" agnostics are kinda like a black dude that listens to indie rock and goes to 80's night and complains about misogynistic lyrics in rap music.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:Do any of you feel horribly exposed during the sex act, like you're about to be squashed by a giant foot? It doesn't always strike me but sometimes it does and I just want to roll off the bed and under it. Where I keep all the chopped off hooker heads. Just kidding. But no, really, that panic sometimes gets me and I feel like running. I think if I was tricking a christian girl and pretending like she was saving my faith or whatever silly shit gets them wet, that I would have a shield protecting me, like I was just an actor playing a role. I've worked hard to suppress the insect the last five years. But this is why I've needed him in the past. Fucking hell, I'm never going to be fully well, am I?
It's funny... I can't count how many times you and I have had a conversation similar to this. At the time I was completely empathetic. I thought I shared your same anxiety over having sex. At the time, I didn't have a clear understanding of where my anxiety was coming from. Either way the symptom of our individual insecurities was the same; low self-esteem leading to stress when we were at our most intimate/vulnerable.

All I can say is that now sex is a lot more enjoyable and anxiety-free for me. So, I hold out hope that you can find your own solution, because ultimately the scenario of sex is only one example of a situation in which feeling comfortable with yourself will lead to an overall, more fulfilling life.

That said, you know I've still got plenty of my own messes to clean up. So, I hope I'm not coming across as high and mighty, or preachy. You just inspired me to analyze our past. :)
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Mari_Mar wrote:
Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:Do any of you feel horribly exposed during the sex act, like you're about to be squashed by a giant foot? It doesn't always strike me but sometimes it does and I just want to roll off the bed and under it. Where I keep all the chopped off hooker heads. Just kidding. But no, really, that panic sometimes gets me and I feel like running. I think if I was tricking a christian girl and pretending like she was saving my faith or whatever silly shit gets them wet, that I would have a shield protecting me, like I was just an actor playing a role. I've worked hard to suppress the insect the last five years. But this is why I've needed him in the past. Fucking hell, I'm never going to be fully well, am I?
It's funny... I can't count how many times you and I have had a conversation similar to this. At the time I was completely empathetic. I thought I shared your same anxiety over having sex. At the time, I didn't have a clear understanding of where my anxiety was coming from. Either way the symptom of our individual insecurities was the same; low self-esteem leading to stress when we were at our most intimate/vulnerable.

All I can say is that now sex is a lot more enjoyable and anxiety-free for me. So, I hold out hope that you can find your own solution, because ultimately the scenario of sex is only one example of a situation in which feeling comfortable with yourself will lead to an overall, more fulfilling life.

That said, you know I've still got plenty of my own messes to clean up. So, I hope I'm not coming across as high and mighty, or preachy. You just inspired me to analyze our past. :)
So maybe I should become a woman?
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:So maybe I should become a woman?
Hahaha! I didn't mean to imply that. I was trying to say that we both had different causes to our low self-esteem, but at the time those causes translated in nearly identical ways.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Mari_Mar wrote:

So maybe I should become a woman?
:gong:
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Mari_Mar wrote:
Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:So maybe I should become a woman?
Hahaha! I didn't mean to imply that. I was trying to say that we both had different causes to our low self-esteem, but at the time those causes translated in nearly identical ways.
That's it, I'm going to follow your lead.

Can I still have my beard?
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:That's it, I'm going to follow your lead.

Can I still have my beard?
You're going to break poor Hana's heart. But you could always move up here and join the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence:

Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

What sexual preference is the one where you only fuck dolphins? That's what I want to be.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Back to God and the atheist bus. Sorry for the insectoid-shield-dolphin-rape tangent.
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Agnosticism>atheism

Thread over.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

Vagectomy wrote:ignorance>understanding

Thread over.
hmmmm
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

Ignorance is believing something to be fact that cannot be proven.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Not only does "god" not exist, even if he did, we would be morally obligated - as a self-respecting species - to kill him.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Knowing what "agnostic" means > being a stupid cunt
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

Vagectomy wrote:Ignorance is believing something to be fact that cannot be proven.
learn what an atheist is please

thanks
Vagectomy
I like to smell things.

Post by Vagectomy »

DeadWalrus wrote:
Vagectomy wrote:Ignorance is believing something to be fact that cannot be proven.

thanks
I know what an atheist is. It's a person who is as ignorant as a religious person. Agnosticism is the way to go end of fucking discussion.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Vagectomy wrote:
DeadWalrus wrote:

thanks
I know what an atheist is. It's a person who is as ignorant as a religious person. Agnosticism is the way to go end of fucking discussion.
Not quite. There are distinctions you're not grasping. I think your mind is more suited for parody thread creation. Go for it.