Ego boost? Type your first name in at urbandictionary.com

Music posts are a bannable offense.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Re: Ego boost? Type your first name in at urbandictionary.com

Post by John Jr. »

Nordic god of thunder. He's always drinking mead. Carries a hammer that only he can lift. I mean not even the Hulk can lift his hammer.

He was one of the main characters in Dougas Adams novel, The Long Dark Tea Time Of The Soul.

His one flaw is that he is a bit homophobic and always wears an asgard when he is around Greeks... especially Hercules.
Thor was flying around one day when he saw this "girl". He appraoched her under the guise of a human and he started having anal sex with her. After seven days of this, Thor removed his human disguise and revealed himself as the god of thunder and proudly announced "I AM THOR!".

The girl then revealed that she was actually a bloke and told him "You're thor? I'm tho thor I can't thit". Needless to say that ever since that day Thor has been a bit of a homophobe.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
AUTOPSY_666
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: Ego boost? Type your first name in at urbandictionary.com

Post by AUTOPSY_666 »

Tony Twist wrote: 2. pathos

Source of the word "pathetic." An almost predetermined likelihood that events will play out in a certain way. Resistance is futile (pathetic)... the 'stupidity' of trying to change things that are obviously going to go in a certain direction
Perfect for the DM "scene" - isn't it?