Going to the free clinic today...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Re: Going to the free clinic today...

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Dr Yail Bloor wrote:
soiled depends wrote:I'm going to spray some Calvin Klein on my fist before I use it to break your nose. You'll be smelling my fuckin 'orrible perfume for the next two days. :twisted: :fonz: 8)
you wear perfume?

my annual subscription to Swank comes with a free sample of perfume...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

soiled depends wrote:
Dr Yail Bloor wrote:
soiled depends wrote:I'm going to spray some Calvin Klein on my fist before I use it to break your nose. You'll be smelling my fuckin 'orrible perfume for the next two days. :twisted: :fonz: 8)
you wear perfume?

my annual subscription to Swank comes with a free sample of perfume...
may i see your copy of swank armin?
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Code: Select all

Hello im an 18 year old girl only ever slept with two people first boyfriend i was with i got tested for everything and came back clear im now in a relationship have been for last year and a half but havent got my self tested since being with him i know my partner used to sleep with alot of people but he said he had been tested before he met me but i've noticed a couple of lumpy (dont no how to describe it) spotty things around my anal area, could this be piles ? they become sore after i go for a poo and are very itchy is this piles or genatle warts ?
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

hahahaha, the lady seemed more concerned about giving me some cream and ushering me out of there than checking for AIDS, but it seems like my only problem at this point is some OH MY GOD THERE ARE BUGS UNDER MY SKIN...i caught some early-stage scabies for sure. :what: FIRST TIME! Amazing, considering I live far better/sleep in less crunchy places than in days past...I've also only slept with one person in the last month, sexually...I've slept on a couple of couches, I guess...can't figure out where it came from.

MAN OH MANS, I'm a real punk now. :drool:

I forgot to ask for a garbage bag of condoms while I was there. I have an appointment for some mental healthing next wednesday though, i'll be sure to stock up then.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:I've also only slept with one person in the last month, sexually...
:lol: :pizza:

ahahhahaha, well. u know. @umesh, that of my intimacy. so, ;)
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:ahahhahaha, well. u know. @umesh, that of my intimacy. so, ;)
I ran this through a few language interpreters. It only returned pictures of ugly sandwiches.

i guess symptoms take 4-6 weeks to appear your first time, so if we go back a month and a half i guess maybe i'm at like three suspects.

part of me wants to think someone that hates me just dropped some Revenge Scabies on me at a show or something, though. i definitely elicit that sort of harmless hatred from people...
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

does the free clinic still give out a free buttflap with the scabies cream? did you get the crass or the nausea?
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:i guess symptoms take 4-6 weeks to appear your first time, so if we go back a month and a half i guess maybe i'm at like three suspects.

part of me wants to think someone that hates me just dropped some Revenge Scabies on me at a show or something, though. i definitely elicit that sort of harmless hatred from people...
Somewhere out there now there's a guy with scabies laughing his ass off.
Scumfucker
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Scumfucker »

I used to live in a hippie house in northern CA and I was always afraid of catching scabies cos random travelling hippies often crashed at our pad from SF, Portland, Missoula, etc.
Where did they infest you? The hands? The cooter?

Make sure to wash your sheets and clothes and disinfect your couches and living spaces. If you disinfect your area good enough, they will run upstairs and jump on chinbeard's face.

DeadWalrus wrote:does the free clinic still give out a free buttflap with the scabies cream? did you get the crass or the nausea?

I got Witch Hunt!! It was all wrinkled up and covered in dead grass at the bottom of the box, it immediately drew my attention and I just knew we were meant to be together.

umesh, the two guys i've banged in the last couple of months are friends -- if they had scabies they would never knowingly pass it on. one of them it's been a bit too long since we hooked up for it to have been his fault, and i haven't talked to the last guy i banged since we last did it, probably 2-3 weeks ago. suspect number 3 is a girl...again, i stress the fact that i've passed out on a couple high-traffic couches...

i so want to post a myspace bulletin, "WHO GAVE ME SCABIES?" but it's irrelevant. people have no accountability these days. yeesh.
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

I think the only way to balance things out and make things right in this world is....
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Revenge scabies
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

does stacy know?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning

yeah but who do i give them to? i already opened my big fucking mouth and told the whole internet, so now i can't really sneak attack someone with these eight legged burrowing beasts....

i feel bad for my roommates, hopefully since i'm downstairs most of the time they're safe... :oops:

Necrometer wrote:does stacy know?

WHAT IF STACY DID IT? he could have easily dropped a baG of scabies on me and i would never have noticed. THAT BLACK B=MOTHERFUCKER!
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:yeah but who do i give them to? i already opened my big fucking mouth and told the whole internet, so now i can't really sneak attack someone with these eight legged burrowing beasts....

i feel bad for my roommates, hopefully since i'm downstairs most of the time they're safe... :oops:

That's the beauty of this. You give them to whoever you feel like. I know they would love to live on chinbeards face but your roomies are probably safe. I don't think they jump like lice. So as long as you don't touch them and infest their couches and chairs, you should be fine.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

So you've become a breeding ground for vermin and you're posting about it on the internet.

Great job.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Judgmental Goatus
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Harsh Tokes Goatus
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Tellin' it like it is Goatus

Hey guys, it was eating me up to keep this a secret from you. I thought I could come here to take a load off, relax, share my critter woes with you...

in a way, this is like a second puberty for me.

fuck, i hope this won't mess up my date this weekend... :what:

Friendly Goatus wrote:Tellin' it like it is Goatus

I'm sorry you never leave your house, though it must be nice to live in a hermetically sealed box where you're always safe on your sparkling pedestal...

:what:
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Makin' up shit Amelia

Sorry if my lack of sexually transmitted insects makes me a loser.

Hey, but I had syphilis last year! Does that make me cool?