Dave's metal page

Music posts are a bannable offense.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Dave's metal page

Post by pleasuretokill »

Nile show review.

Dreaming Dead- Music OK, chick vocalist/guitarist sounded crappy on vocals. Drummer needs some wings. Couldn't get off the ground.

Krisiun- Stuff off of Ageless Venomous and before was good. Newer stuff was start-stop boring-ness. Drummer was gliding.

Immolation- New song The Purge sounded fucking AWESOME live! Great set all together. Lots of energy. Drummer flew with grace.

Nile- Surprised the shit out of me. I've seen 'em about 6-7 times now and this was the best since seeing them in 1999-2000 off of the Catacombs album. George Kollias is near untouchable as a drummer. Dude has no problem with takeoff.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
rape bear
Don't mess with my shit.

Re: Dave's metal page

Post by rape bear »

I see there was much flying going on here.

Sounded like a flying time.
http://failed.bandcamp.com
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i would so slap on a strap on and rape his ass.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

pleasuretokill wrote:Nile show review.

Dreaming Dead- Music OK, chick vocalist/guitarist sounded crappy on vocals. Drummer needs some wings. Couldn't get off the ground.

Krisiun- Stuff off of Ageless Venomous and before was good. Newer stuff was start-stop boring-ness. Drummer was gliding.

Immolation- New song The Purge sounded fucking AWESOME live! Great set all together. Lots of energy. Drummer flew with grace.

Nile- Surprised the shit out of me. I've seen 'em about 6-7 times now and this was the best since seeing them in 1999-2000 off of the Catacombs album. George Kollias is near untouchable as a drummer. Dude has no problem with takeoff.
were any of those bands insane?
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
wheatgurm
Nespithe

Post by wheatgurm »

Im sure they were SICK!
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. - fz
rape bear
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by rape bear »

Zerohero wrote:

It seems to me they were insane...

and flying.
http://failed.bandcamp.com
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i would so slap on a strap on and rape his ass.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Zerohero wrote:

Immo was pretty fuckin crazy insane. The guitar solos went weeedeeely weeedeeely weeee and the drums were all like duhduhduhduhduhduhduhduh boom boom crash. It was brutal, fast and flying.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Dave's breath stinks. Even worse, he breathes through him mouth.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

soiled depends wrote:Dave's breath stinks. Even worse, he breathes through him mouth.
So true. I just ate an omelete with ham, onions and green peppers. My breath is not doing too well at the moment.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

hahaha :tup:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning