Will people one day romanticize 90's Softcore?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Will people one day romanticize 90's Softcore?

Post by Ghost Dad »

Can you imagine! Like it'll become re-popular and romanticized, and they'll crank out book after god awful book like they do with the 80's scene? Personally I feel that there's almost no redeeming value about any of it and it'll be looked at forever as a blemish..... a fucking stain on adult contemporary for generations to come..... I mean really, can you even picture overhearing:

"Yeah man, I can't believe Liam totally tried to put the self-destruct on the Oasis reunion...good thing they got Nick McCabe from The Verve as a fill-in"

"Hey man, I just picked up this really well researched book on the sociocultural implications of the Lou Pearlman dynasty. It features his original N.K.O.T.B. and NSYNC scouting reports, as well as 40 pages of his 2008 ponzi scheme litigation. Score!"

"Remember when Blind Melon kept touring in '95, despite the warning from Shannon Hoon's drug counselor not to get on the road? Those guys pushed for the fans, back when bands had convictions."
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: Will people one day romanticize 90's Softcore?

Post by The Real MPD »

FUN.