An erotic tale. Is your loadapult prepped?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

An erotic tale. Is your loadapult prepped?

Post by monsterod »

I walk in to find you taking a hot shower, without missing a beat, I ease in behind you, startling you at first, but exciting you when you realize why im there. Even though you were ready to get out, it only takes a look to convince you to stay. You begin to lather me up, rubbing your hands all over my body, sliding your hands up and down my arms, down by chest, all the way down to find me rock hard. You begin to stroke my cock, telling me how bad you need to feel it inside you. We rinse our bodies and step out, kissing as we move together toward the bed. Long passionate kisses that send chills down your spine and make you tingle in just the right places. I kiss my way down your body, stopping to lick and suck your nipples, making them nice and hard, getting your sweet juices flowing even more. Kissing my way down your body, down one leg and up the other, wanting so badly to taste your sticky sweetness. Spreading your legs wide, showing me just how excited you are, I gently part your soft lips with my tongue, tasting your sweet little pussy, licking you up and down, making you so wet. I slide my fingers deep inside you, feeling how hot you are, and how excited you are getting. Your hips begin to move with the thrust of my fingers, my tongue gently flicking back and forth over your swollen little clit. I slide my fingers deeper inside, hitting your g-spot, rubbing it back and forth until you cant take it anymore. Your pussy begins to tighten around my fingers, your body tenses as the pressure is building deep inside you, my tongue moves quickly back and forth, my fingers in and out and until your body explodes. Excited from what I have done, my cock is rock hard and desperately needing to feel the soft warmth of your tight wet pussy. You spread your legs wide, inviting me in. Easing the head of my cock in, teasing you, teasing me too, rubbing it up and down your soft lips. You wrap your legs around me pulling me deep inside you, letting out a soft moan as i gently slide in and out of you. Harder and faster, your body begins to tense as your lips tighten around my hard cock. I can feel your orgasm building as I move in and out of you. You let out a loud moan as your body quivers. The sounds of your pleasure drive me to the point of orgasm, pulling out, you take me in your mouth, sucking your sweet juices off of me as your tongue swirls around the head of my cock, sending me over the edge as I explode in your mouth.
turn these off meatman.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: An erotic tale. Is your loadapult prepped?

Post by Necrometer »

OED to an F
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

This is hot shit Ross. I'm surprised you didn't crank some load out of your Howitzer.
turn these off meatman.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

You're like a rabid dog in heat, monsterod. Putting you down might be the only option.
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

Honestly, I just copy/pasted from CL out of boredom. But I will channel my loads into a great erotic tale. Just you wait...

Submissions by others are welcome.
turn these off meatman.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

yeah i'm really stunned to learn that half a dozen or maybe more gents aren't sitting there makin' skid marks on their seats pounding the fuck out of their cocks at this very instant!!
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Even when you're bored you're busy skimming craigslist for sex and reading erotic fiction. Yup.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

I wrote a fuck scene and posted it once. No, I didn't cut and paste it from somewhere. I wrote the damn thing. And now I can't find it....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

Hurry up. Getting soft.
turn these off meatman.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

soiled depends wrote:And now I can't find it....
I can't find it either! I had a lot of fun looking at the search results for all your threads whose first post contains the word "shit" though...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Lolaskates critique of this in 5...4...3...2...1...
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

I was ordered to write a story describing a punishment that my former Master was going to perform on me after I fucked up one night, got drunk, and slept with some dude without Master's permission. Writing it was part of the punishment. I never finished it, but I was building up to a clothespin torture session.

It's kind of embarrassing, but here's as far as a I got.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
In a Pinch

I've been a bad bitch...

Master's hard, unwavering gaze screams His displeasure with me. Stress in His brow etches His irritation with how insensibly difficult it is proving to train me to obey what should be such a simple rule. "I will limit myself to 3 alcoholic drinks per night."

Being the incorrigible tart that I am, I found myself in a social situation that led me to not only violate this simple rule, but also double my allotted amount of alcohol. This flagrant violation not only damages my Master's property (my body), but adds insult to injury as I willingly allowed myself to transgress so far beyond my bounds. The lure of alcohol proffered by flirtatious men was too tempting for me to resist. My training and discipline toppled under the cheap seduction of being admired and sought after as the sexual party-favor that I am. And even though the drinks and tawdry conversations came free, they would carry a hefty price. That price could only be paid through the submission of my body and my mind.

Standing virtually naked before Master, adorned only in my collar, cuffs, and shackles, my hands grasped behind my back, I hold my chin low to show the disgrace I feel for my unruly behavior. I fight to keep from breaking eye contact with Him, though I desperately want to look to the floor. His eyes pierce me with His dissatisfaction, and a wave of impending doom crashes through my body as I'm forced to realize the seriousness of the situation. For the last two weeks I've carried out punishments to repay my debt to Him, but in this moment it's clear that, although the debt may be satisfied, a lesson still needs to be learned. His resolve that I will learn this lesson smolders in His stern expression as He peers into me.

"Bitch," Master calmly addresses me, "I want you to understand, that what you're about to endure is not punishment. It is training. You are no longer reconciling for your sins to our relationship. You've made up for them at this very moment. Not because I feel that you've been a good bitch and suffered enough for your indignant behavior, but simply because I say so. Simply, because you answer to Me, and I control what you will or will not do. Right now, I want you to learn, and learn, you will."

He pauses to give further weight to His words, and shifts His gaze from my left eye, to my right, and then back again. Expressing a menacing sigh, He pushes a heavy breath through His nose before turning away from me and picking up four steel clips from His assortment of restraints.

He continues His prologue to my lesson as he returns to stand before me. "As this is part of your training you will not be given the luxury of merely experiencing what I'm about to unleash on you. Instead, I want your undivided attention. You will concentrate on everything, and consider why you are being made to feel the lesson I'm teaching you. As your muscles burn from being stretched, you will thank Me for tutoring you to obey your oath to me. As your breasts strain against the compressing grip of the nipple clamps, you will thank Me for being so strict with you so that you may learn to serve me properly. As your flesh tastes every lick of My lash, you will thank Me again for wasting My time, time I could be using constructively to fuck you, instead wasted to teach you this lesson you already know. You will contemplate what you will do to avoid such lessons in the future. You will write them down, and you will read them aloud to yourself every morning when you awake. Because, bitch, you will want to avoid these lessons after today. Now… What do you say?"

"Master, thank You" I squeak.

"Anything else?" He asks coyly.

"Master, I love You." I pronounce confidently.

"Mmm-hmph. You have a funny way of showing it." He states flatly. "Get over to your attachment points."

My attachment points are four eyelet screws which He bolted into one of the door jambs of my apartment. He chose the widest door jamb, made to fit double doors, though the doors were missing when I moved in. The extra-wide structure allows Him to spread and expose me greatly. He bolted the screws deep into the wood to ensure their sturdiness. One screw in each corner, he placed the bottom two bolts at a height that forces me to stand on tip-toes in the occasions that I’m not allowed to wear high heels.

When accompanied with cuffs, shackles, and clips, I find myself rendered completely helpless to His administrations. Forced to strain against the distance that I am stretched, the muscles in my arms and legs begin to burn within minutes of being set in their bondage. After a prolonged period my arms start to go numb, as my wrists are held in place well above my head.

I rarely walk away from a session in the door jamb without being pushed to the edge of my sexual limits. The physical exertion is both exhausting and exhilarating. Like an orgasm gained through an animalistic, hair pulling, fuck that’s pounded into me from behind. Forced to ride out His fevered thrust, in the final moments before climax my brain loses its capacity for speech, and I’m left with only a single exclamation that I passionately scream over, and over, and over again; “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh Fuck!!!”

I obediently tip-toe over to the door jamb to receive my education. He follows me closely and I can feel His authority breathing down on me, like a hot breath across my neck. Once I reach my destination, I spin to face Him. He stands immediately before me, sternly staring into me for two complete breaths. He slowly looks me down and up, drinking in my body with unblinking eyes. “God, you’re beautiful.” He states cracking a loving smile.

“Thank You.” I whisper sheepishly.

He gives me a quick nod, and then grabs my right wrist. He raises it above my head, and in one graceful move I feel the metal “snap!” of one of the metal clips in His hand lock on to the D-ring of my cuff. Another quick tug on my wrist followed by another “snap!”, signals my restraint. He releases His hold on my wrist, which immediately nestles its full weight into the shackle. My left wrist is symmetrically suspended in another fluid motion. A rush of sexual arousal shutters through my body as I lean into my restraints to test their determination to hold me in place.

Lost in the lust of my bondage, I don’t notice Him lowering Himself to one knee in order to secure my ankle cuffs. My attention is awakened by the sudden warmth of His right palm sliding down my inner right calf. The strength of His hand wraps around my ankle and gently prods my ankle towards the eyelet in the door jamb. I am barefoot today due to the seriousness of my transgression. I’m forced to teeter on the tips of my toes in order for the clasp attached to my ankle cuff to reach the eyelet. A slight whimper escapes my lips, as the claps locks into the attachment point.

My pulse quickens with exhilarating concern as Master slides my left foot towards the distant eyelet. I lean into my right cuff lifting my weight to facilitate the ease of my bondage. The door jamb is wide, and my inner thighs burn as my legs are stretched across its width. A claps latches to my ankle cuff, sealing my fate.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Oh! And here's SD's:

http://reeelapse.com/viewtopic.php?f=1& ... lit=erotic
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
She woke with the taste of his turgid penis on her lips. Even though he was gone, his cock juices and manhood lingered in her mind and on her cloying lips like an old forgotten tub of no name Vaseline left in an unpacked box much like the one sitting in her cloths closet that remained untouched from when she had moved into a Batchelor suite up on Sinclair, shortly after the third abortion. The events of the previous night came racing back to her, clogging her mind with visions of ecstasy.

She had never known a man like Ricardo before. When he came and boldly sat next to her, the musky scent of his manliness turned her from tigress to gentle kitten. She belonged to him before his supple buttocks pressed aggressively against the tattered faux-leather and highly stained covering of the barstool. Was that the scent of 1000 farts wafting gently in the evening breeze, she wondered aloud by accident. Mercedes' observation went ignored as the roar of an aircraft on it's final approach to the nearby airport drowned out her unfortunate and awkward comment.

After sitting nursing his drink for what seemed like a hundred eternities to her already soaked vaginal cavity, he leaned toward her to speak. Her massive, sentimental breasts heaved in sexual anticipation. His breath, a combination of lust and malt liquor, intoxicated her nearly as much as he appeared to be as he repeated himself three times.

"My name is Ricardo...Ricardo Bierhouse," he said, his smoldering eyes, one green and one a deep ocean blue aflame in the victory he would soon celebrate. "And soon, I shall be sliding myself inside your asshole." His breath was suddenly a bizarre mixture of eucalyptus and menthal as well as the undercurrent of the malt liquor. Had he slipped himself some crazy type of anasthetic throat lozange, perhaps? He panted like a hurt dog who had bound across an open field for it's very life leaving behind a trail of it's out blood that freely gushed from a puncture wound near it's asshole.

Her heart pattered and swayed with passion as his rough hand took hers, and led her from the bar to her sparse, yet highly sexual studio apartment upstairs. Her eyes, clouded in lust, could see nothing but his strong, opulent frame — though he was easily four inches shorter than her, he seemed monumental in all aspects of his being. Suddenly she tripped on a stair and kicked the wooden staircase with her senually naked toes. "Oh for fucking Christ sakes", she hissed like a blood thirsty vampire as a shooting pain rocked her entire body like an orgasm of pain. A quiet stram of profanity flowed for the next few seconds as she blasphemed and made cruel and cutting remarks about her own mothers ability to perform oral sex. Her toe felt broken, but her brand new orthodic injury that would later reuire hospitalization wasn't important right now.

She hobbled to the bedroom. Once inside, he wasted no time in taking what was rightfully his, pulling her close for a long, moist and humid kiss. Their tongues intertwined like snakes slithering in a dance of forbidden love. His desperate and fumbling hands ripped open her T-shirt and smoothly undid her bra with only minor help from her. Her pendulous puppies swayed from behind their underwire kennels in anticipation as his toothless mouth gummed her large, perpetually hard nipples to a near exploding peak. She leaned her head back in submission, allowing this perfect, although drooling man to claim what was his.

She could not remember how or when this skillful man removed her girdle, panties and Levis, but soon she was naked before him. His powerful hands and majestic seven fingers pushed on her shoulders. She did not resist. Could not resist. She went to her knees and was face-to-face with his glistening, moist dick head. His instrument of vaginal and anal devastation was so hard and rigid, it made her flush with the need to consume it. It was as if his cock glowed with ethereal goodness.

The first taste of his glans was like honey to a ravenous bear to her, filling her with its sweet, slick nectar. She gave him all she could. She took his entire love muscle in her mouth, something she had never done before. That was her gift to him. With his dong of desire nearly touching the back of her throat, she suckled him to a hardness that would make a sixteen-year-old athletic boy weep tears of envy. Then, unexpected she gagged and dry-heaved, scratching his red rooster with her teeth by mistake. The gagging turned into an uncontrolled coughing fit and through tears of respiraratory distress, sat at the side of the bed desperate to catch her breath. That hoarse gasping and choking produced a black bile that swirled in her mouth like a galaxy before she swallowed it like a baby bird accepting a dead worm from it's mother.

His climax came quickly and furiously, his sex sauce sliding down her throat like slimy alien invaders, guiding down her highly sexual esophagus to her creamy stomach. His authoritative hands pushed her away, and pushed his sanguine monster of mating back in to his torn slacks and wiped his slimey fingers along the underbush by his navel.

His mission complete and desire sated, he stepped back, and in the cocksure way that was his alone, threw a crumpled, sex-stained $10 bill at her quivering, kneeling frame. He left her room and her life, the victor who had claimed his spoils. And he left her with memories of lust she could never quench.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

She woke with the taste of his turgid penis on her lips.
I started laughing before the first sentence even finished.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

monsterod wrote:Hurry up. Getting soft.
everything you post is a greasy closeup of willem dafoe's lips in wild at heart
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Friendly Goatus wrote:
She woke with the taste of his turgid penis on her lips.
I started laughing before the first sentence even finished.
I know! Right!? :moreawesome:

I can't tell you how many times I :mastoman:'d while writing the lyrics to "Object of Utility". Does that count as erotica?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Object of Utility

She is not calm till sheathed within
Her black constrictive latex skin
From head to toe no flesh exposed
A Rubber Doll to fuck and pose

An eyeless mask engulfs her face
Her features swallowed in its tight embrace
Her breathing heaves, she moans with lust
I polish and buff my latex slut

Custom rigs and racks built to aid her transformation
She'd rather live her life as a household decoration
Paranoid by freedom she prefers her fantasy
To be a sexy chair or table—objectified entirely

She spends her days gagged, plugged, and bound
Electrodes zap her hairless mound
As furniture items in my home
Hung upside down or packed in foam

One day I had her teeth removed
Replaced her lips with an inner tube
Inflated, they fit extra tight
She licks the rubber with delight

Secure to be a latex object of utility
I augment her condition with intensive surgery
Sightless, she took time to discover how she'd been improved
She climaxed when she realized that her arms had been removed
Last edited by Mari_Mar on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

dong of desire
As opposed to the DO NOT WANT DONG.
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

noah thirteen wrote:
soiled depends wrote:I wrote a fuck scene and posted it once. No, I didn't cut and paste it from somewhere. I wrote the damn thing. And now I can't find it....
Fuck that thread was astounding..... this one not so much......
Hey man, give it time.
turn these off meatman.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

monsterod wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:
soiled depends wrote:I wrote a fuck scene and posted it once. No, I didn't cut and paste it from somewhere. I wrote the damn thing. And now I can't find it....
Hey man, give it time.
YEAH! Add to it, fuckface!
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

Mari_Mar wrote:
monsterod wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:
Hey man, give it time.
YEAH! Add to it, fuckface!
I'm gonna work something up in the shower. :wink:
turn these off meatman.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

monsterod wrote:I'm gonna work something up in the shower. :wink:
A "lather"?
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

noah thirteen wrote:
I gotta tell you though man...it's a blessing, but it's also a curse...being so lonely at the top...

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Mari_Mar wrote:
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna work something up in the shower. :wink:
A "lather"?
im gonna go beat off right now.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Hey Monsterod, Bungvox is gonna beat off to the image of you lathering up in the shower.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Friendly Goatus wrote:Hey Monsterod, Bungvox is gonna beat off to the image of you lathering up in the shower.
then im gonna beat off on your fuckin face.