How america will die.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

How america will die.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

We have the tweeters who live violence and the torsians paying the tweeters salary to smash the masses heads in. Two haters of freedom everyone loves.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Re: How america will die.

Post by John Jr. »

america has been a zombie since the 70s, you're just late to the game on realizing this.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
RHT
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by RHT »

How can I help america die?
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

electronicham wrote:I can't wait for THE EXCUSES when everything works out in the end

its gods fault.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:We have the tweeters who live violence and the torsians paying the tweeters salary to smash the masses heads in. Two haters of freedom everyone loves.
Pharmaceuticals are your friends.

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:We have the tweeters who live violence and the torsians paying the tweeters salary to smash the masses heads in. Two haters of freedom everyone loves.
do me a favor...list the freedoms i hate.
i am willing to do a point by point debate.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

electronicham wrote:I can't wait for THE EXCUSES when everything works out in the end
how are you off the hook from monkey's rants you baby killing fascist brown people murderer

oh look at me im eham, i press a button and thousands of poors die in agony while i twirl my mustache
zzzzzzzz
Unquestionable Presence

Post by zzzzzzzz »

I think it will be hilarious to see legions of fat helpless people scramble around in panic when Wal-Mart and Exxon pull their stakes up and vaporize out of town, it will be like the opening of the Dawn of The Dead remake.
Deleted Account
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Deleted Account »

One Man Show
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
i am willing to do a point by point debate using a red font and regurgitated cowshit I read on the drudge report
POST SUCKS

Ogre of Disgust wrote:
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
i am willing to do a point by point debate using a red font and regurgitated cowshit I read on the drudge report
you also forget to mention the regurgitated cowshit that i get from cnn, al jazera, msnbc, infowars, national enquirer, etc etc etc

soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote: you also forget to mention the regurgitated cowshit that i get from cnn, al jazera, msnbc, infowars, national enquirer, etc etc etc

no one cares, you fucking goof
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

The terrorists never stop thinking of ways to destroy America and so do we.
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

Tweeter does that because he knows i cant quote so i can't respond properly, i told him to stop wasting his time but he wont so fuckem!

Ok the new better america which shall be called the NORTH AMERICAN UNION..

Leave the stateswhere they are.
Move the capital to the middle of the states, its just not right for it to be so far to the east.
High house of congress(new senate) gets 2 if the popuation is high 1 if it is low.
Low house of congress(newhouse ) uses proportional representation to properly represent the percentages of parties elected. All states get ten representatives.
New supreme court gets two more justices to show how much better the new united states is. They will be appointed by the CONGRESS.
New executive branch still gets cabinet apointments but they do not have direct controll over the agencies.
Move the red part of the flag to the middle.
States can leave ifthey want and we should estabilsh free trade and open borders with them.
New states can enter but they have to be connected physically.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:Move the red part of the flag to the middle.
:theylive:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

well shit i for one am glad someone finally figured out how to fix this mess! assassinate obama, dictator for life advances: monkey .
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

You will find few people who don't think the world would be better if they ran everything.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:You will find few people who don't think the world would be better if they ran everything.
and i would follow you to hell sir! my kalashnikov and my jaunty beret are at your disposal sir!
Deleted Account
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Deleted Account »

Took his lunch money and stuffed him in the locker.
One Man Show
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

Polarized, with discourse mired in meaningless hyperbole.