Bad parents

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Bad parents

Post by Fighting Uruk-Hai »

Went to the dog park yesterday with our two pitbull/Australian cattle dog mixes. They're good natured but boisterous, and can jump easily as high as an adult's head. Most of the people who go to the dog park are used to that sort of action, and being dog owner's themselves, know how to be around other people's dogs. So we walk in and there's this kid, maybe 6 or 7, standing right by the entrance. One of my dogs runs up to jump and jumps up to lick his face, and then runs off. It may have pawed his cheek, but left no marks. Not cool, but not the end of the world. Kid is surprised for a minute, then starts yelling "That dog hurt me!" and starts crying. My dogs are racing around visiting the other dogs, and the same one runs by him again and he makes this pathetic swat at it, repeatedly yelling "That dog hurt me!" My wife is asking everyone standing around who is parent's are, and no one answers but sort of look at the kid like "yeah, we were wondering that ourselves." He takes another swat and I tell him he better not hit my dog. He goes, "Why, that dog hurt me!" and I say "It's going to hurt a lot worse if you hit my dog." (yes, I got tough on a seven year old.) It was a vague threat but somewhere in the dim recesses of his brain I think he understood. So we're looking around for his parents still and see two big fatties trundling over from the other side of the field. So these people left their child at the entrance of the dog park (high stress are for dogs) and wandered off, leaving him there screaming to anyone who would listen. Little fucker could have been mauled or kidnapped. Hell, that's probably what they wanted. He even lied down at one point crying and screaming right in the middle of all these dogs. We go to another part of the park trying to make some distance, and watch the kid cry to his mom. Then they proceed to follow us around the park and this idiot kid is trying to chase my dogs while my wife tells him to fuck off. Finally the mom tells him to come back, but he predictably doesn't listen and runs away from her fat ass, leaving her screaming futile threats at him. Eventually they round him up and take him home. My dogs continue to happily play with tennis balls.

The punch line: I don't think they even had a dog with them.
Obesese Witherspoon
One Of Many Accounts

Re: Bad parents

Post by Obesese Witherspoon »

Bad Parents should be fucking killed. I may have fucked up my own life but my daughter is a well adjusted,polite, smart young lady. I would like to personally punch all bad parents in the face.
Hell-haine wrote:she should stuff it in her vagina like any responsible female .
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Obesese Witherspoon wrote:I may have fucked up my own life
You're still alive, you know.

RE: your daughter being polite, well-adjusted, etc...just wait.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote: The punch line: I don't think they even had a dog with them.
Obviously the kid was their dog.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

haha. fat people.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Post by Eight Foot Manchild »

We need more extensive bad parent laws, with more severe punishments. Every time you put your kid on one of those "kid leashes" gets you a crack upside the skull with a sock full of batteries.
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

hipster holocaust wrote:haha. fat people.
fat people in snow suits. extra "haha"
Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

if you let your dog jump up on a kid and walk away THREE times in a row and even after the kid started crying and making a scene, you're either an asshole or have no control over your dog.
rīdoonrīmenbā
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:We need more extensive bad parent laws, with more severe punishments. Every time you put your kid on one of those "kid leashes" gets you a crack upside the skull with a sock full of batteries.
no way dude. you should get an award if you use a leash for your kid. i had to wear one of those things growing up, i was such a little high strung shit that if i didn't have it on half the time i would have been run over, swept into the ocean, or thrown off a cliff by my own idiotic ADD ways.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Phritz wrote:if you let your dog jump up on a kid and walk away THREE times in a row and even after the kid started crying and making a scene, you're either an asshole or have no control over your dog.
No, the dog jumped up (not on) when it first got in the park (again, high stress situation, control is reduced). Then this kid kept running after and antagonizing my dogs, so we tried to stay away from him. Totally natural for a dog to chase a running person, but I successfully kept my dogs under control and away from him.

I could give a fuck if he was crying. Not my problem, especially when he was only doing it for attention. I'm sure his parents either beat him or more likely crammed him full of pie and PS3 as soon as he got home.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

:what: you were a LEASH KID? oh man, that explains so much...
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

hipster holocaust wrote:i had to wear one of those things growing up, i was such a little high strung shit that if i didn't have it on half the time i would have been run over, swept into the ocean, or thrown off a cliff by my own idiotic ADD ways.
When I was a kid I had a tendency to just wander off and go explore things. I suppose my parents could have put me on a leash or taught me to be mortally afraid of anything that I didn't recognize...but they didn't. That wasn't good parenting on their part...it was simply neglect. Ha! But it had a beneficial effect, I think. I mean...I would do stuff like climb on top of bridges and climb up to the edge of cliffs or whatever...but I wasn't stupid, I didn't want to die. I never developed a lot of the fears that seem to paralyze other people...and, of course, that's ultimately what will kill me. :)
Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:Then this kid kept running after and antagonizing my dogs, so we tried to stay away from him.
well, ok. i didn't get that from your first post. i thought the kid was standing at the entrance more or less quietly and your dog kept running up to him and away back and forth.
a dog jumping up on someone is definitely something that can happen. but don't be surprised if people are scared by it.
rīdoonrīmenbā
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

hipster holocaust wrote:haha. fat people.
ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

While the kid was a fucker, you let your dog have inappropriate contact with a small kid ... multiple times. This thread should be called "Bad parents & Bad dog owners"
Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:Totally natural for a dog to chase a running person
You see what I am saying?
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
F/K/A HAPF
How's them beans, ma?

Post by F/K/A HAPF »

You should be happy they aren't better parents or else they might have talked to the authorities and had your dog killed for attacking their precious little wonder.
Xbox live: dashboardmelted or HAPF
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Krieg wrote:While the kid was a fucker, you let your dog have inappropriate contact with a small kid ... multiple times. This thread should be called "Bad parents & Bad dog owners"
No, retard. Other than the first time, I attempted to leave the area the kid was in, the kid would follow us and run at my dog, my dog would run after it, I would call it off, problem avoided. That's like saying if a kid was in a factory and crushed by machinery, the foreman let the machinery have inappropriate contact with the kid. Its a dog park. Dogs can weigh over 100 lbs and come from a carnivorous ancestery that interprets a running 50 lbs mammal as lunch. It is no fucking place for an unattended child.
F/K/A HAPF wrote:You should be happy they aren't better parents or else they might have talked to the authorities and had your dog killed for attacking their precious little wonder.
Fat dad would have gotten knocked out before it came to that. The dog park is like the Old West, order is maintained by the users and the man with the badge is rarely involved. There's a sign on the gate that amounts to, "You're on your own once you go inside."
Last edited by Fighting Uruk-Hai on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote: No, retard. Other than the first time, I attempted to leave the area the kid was in, the kid would follow us and run at my dog, my dog would run after it, I would call it off, problem avoided. That's like saying if a kid was in a factory and crushed by machinery, the foreman let the machinery have inappropriate contact with the kid. Its a dog park. Dogs can weigh over 100 lbs and come from a carnivorous ancestery that interprets a running 50 lbs mammal as lunch. It is no fucking place for an unattended child.

Your dog licked the face of a small kid and you think everyone is wrong except you and your dog and I am the retard. LOL
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

noah thirteen wrote:
Krieg wrote:While the kid was a fucker, you let your dog have inappropriate contact with a small kid ... multiple times.
He stated that it was a dog park......
Krieg clearly would not survive the dog park. He would be crying at the entrance, astounded that a dog dared lick his face.
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

A dog will either respect or disrespect people depending on how he was trained. I really doubt the dog understands being in a dog park or being in a normal park.

LOL, shitty dog owners.
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

That sucks. This is one of the city's three dedicated off leash dog areas. Its cool that they established them, but it means that the grey areas where people used to let their dogs run are now definitely off limits.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

nice, your dog attacks a small child, who you then threaten with further physical violence and the parents are fuck ups?

oh right they fatties
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:
Krieg wrote:While the kid was a fucker, you let your dog have inappropriate contact with a small kid ... multiple times. This thread should be called "Bad parents & Bad dog owners"
No, retard. Other than the first time, I attempted to leave the area the kid was in, the kid would follow us and run at my dog, my dog would run after it, I would call it off, problem avoided. That's like saying if a kid was in a factory and crushed by machinery, the foreman let the machinery have inappropriate contact with the kid. Its a dog park. Dogs can weigh over 100 lbs and come from a carnivorous ancestery that interprets a running 50 lbs mammal as lunch. It is no fucking place for an unattended child.
Absolutely. When there are kids at the dog park, I keep my dog on a leash until they leave.
To much bullshit with kids.

Krieg, do you have a dog over 10 pounds, have you ever been to a dog park, are you trollin'?
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote: jumps up to lick his face
DeadWalrus wrote:your dog attacks a small child
a small defenseless child wrote:"That dog hurt me!"
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

haha do you people calling him a bad dog owner not realize how dog parks work ?

any parent who would leave a young kid unattended at one should be shipped to fucking dachau
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES