Bad parents

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Re: Bad parents

Post by cold radiance »

RBB Rule #whatever: no matter what you post here, no matter how insignificant, petty, trivial, meaningless or innocent, someone will A) criticize you about it or B) claim they do it better, or know someone who DOES, or have seen something better. These responses may or may not be trollings, or sincere replies masked as trollings in order to delay retaliation.

Example:

X: I just brushed my hair
Y: You brush your hair like a faggot
Z: You use a Whatzy brush? Only Thingsy brushes work

Etc.
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Fighting Uruk-Hai »

Cryptoplasty wrote: I'm a cat person. You don't bring cats out into the public.
Sure you can. Open your door, cat goes out. Proceeds to kill birds and shit in people's flower beds. So be it.

Cold Radiance knows what's going on. :highfive:
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

Haha yep...
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Cryptoplasty wrote:

Sure you can. Open your door, cat goes out. Proceeds to kill birds and shit in people's flower beds. So be it.
People don't need to put their cats outside either, that's why I have an indoor cat.

:highfive:
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:
Krieg wrote:I see how you can't answer simple logic questions and keep retorting my lack of English skills, LOL
You haven't asked a single question. I got a good laugh out of your statement of English proficiency followed immediately by saying "you treated the child." Of course your English is perfectly adequate, but its just as easy for me to razz you about it (especially when your comprehension skills seem lacking) as it is for you to troll me.

The child was not hurt. It was screaming for attention, as its parents were 50-100 yards away and no doubt either regularly neglect it or give it too much insubstantial attention. The only time it actually listened to an adult was when I told to it quit swatting at my dog. Later on in the event, its mother was screaming for it and the child was brazenly disobeying her. Bad child of bad parents.
There was a very clear question there. How do you expect a 6 y/o kid should react after a dog paws his cheek(s) and licks his face.

And BTW, are you a magician or something? How do you know the kid was not hurt at all and no pain was whatsoever?

I know, my English sucks and my English comprehension is pathetic, just answer what is been asked.

More like: Bad child of bad parents and shitty dog owner. After all it is not the dog's fault.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
Funeral_Rapist
Fearless Undead Machines

Post by Funeral_Rapist »

Comrade Slinky wrote:
Cryptoplasty wrote: Children:
-Annoying
-Cannot be left outside
-They bring disease and illness into your home.
-Toy departments.
-Sex.
-It's a lot easier to get rid of a retarded dog than a retarded kid.
-Can't be stored in a kennel for that two week vacation.
-Doggie college is cheaper than human college.
-Kids won't eat any old slop out of a can. (most)
Not only this, but other than allergies and sniffing crotches (for the most part) everything else could apply to children as well.
John Jr. wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:
YES. ITALIAN AMERICANS
i believe the preferred nomenclature is "lasagna-coons"
Morpheus
Throbbing Black Werebeast

Post by Morpheus »

On a serious note, training dogs and teaching young children elements of behavior are not all that different. Once you've owned a pet dog for a few years you will be better prepared for raising a child, and you will be more likely to want a child. I tell you no lie.
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Krieg wrote:
There was a very clear question there. How do you expect a 6 y/o kid should react after a dog paws his cheek(s) and licks his face.

And BTW, are you a magician or something? How do you know the kid was not hurt at all and no pain was whatsoever?
Have you ever been around children? If a normal child falls down and scrapes its knees, if the injury is minor, it won't cry unless it sees it will get adult attention. A normal child should not cry when a dog LICKS ITS FACE ONCE. I understand the kid was surprised. After that, it was entirely an issue between the parents and the child given their neglectful lack of supervision and the child's tantrum for attention. The kid had no marks on its face. My dog didn't swat it, its paw grazed its cheek. Safe to assume it wasn't hurt and it was just a shitty little brat.

And to further that point, I could give a fuck if it had a twinge of pain. Life is full of it. Its a life lesson, and hopefully that day that kid learned not to fuck with strangers or their dogs, something it should have been taught well before hand. I wiped out my bike once racing it in the rain. I didn't sue the city, instead my scrapes taught me that bikes lose traction on wet surfaces. They healed, lesson learned.

Yes, it is the parent's fault. If you leave your child in the middle of the road, do you blame the driver who hits it? They went to a DOG PARK without even having A DOG and left their kid in the most dangerous area in the midst of strangers and unleashed dogs. It isn't a fucking petting zoo. There is a sign by the entrance stating "no children under the age of 16 without direct supervision" and they were clearly in violation of that. Regardless of fault, it was straight up RETARDED to leave their child at such high risk for an accident. Now their shitty kid may grow up to be a dog hater because this horrible trauma OF BEING LICKED, and in ten years it can post on the Reeelapse board of the future about how all dogs should be muzzled and chained up at all times.
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:
Krieg wrote:

Have you ever been around children? If a normal child falls down and scrapes its knees, if the injury is minor, it won't cry unless it sees it will get adult attention.
hahahahaha

A kid only cries for attention ... hahahaha

(And what should I know I have only 1 kid)
Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote: A normal child should not cry when a dog LICKS ITS FACE ONCE. I understand the kid was surprised. After that, it was entirely an issue between the parents and the child given their neglectful lack of supervision and the child's tantrum for attention. The kid had no marks on its face. My dog didn't swat it, its paw grazed its cheek. Safe to assume it wasn't hurt and it was just a shitty little brat.
The fucking dog PAWED his face. You keep insisting he was not hurt but the truth is you have no fucking idea if the kid felt any pain or not.

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote: And to further that point, I could give a fuck if it had a twinge of pain. Life is full of it. Its a life lesson, and hopefully that day that kid learned not to fuck with strangers or their dogs, something it should have been taught well before hand. I wiped out my bike once racing it in the rain. I didn't sue the city, instead my scrapes taught me that bikes lose traction on wet surfaces. They healed, lesson learned.
Showing your true colors. Not surprised from an asshole who is a real macho with a 6 y/o kid.
Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote: Yes, it is the parent's fault. If you leave your child in the middle of the road, do you blame the driver who hits it? They went to a DOG PARK without even having A DOG and left their kid in the most dangerous area in the midst of strangers and unleashed dogs. It isn't a fucking petting zoo. There is a sign by the entrance stating "no children under the age of 16 without direct supervision" and they were clearly in violation of that. Regardless of fault, it was straight up RETARDED to leave their child at such high risk for an accident. Now their shitty kid may grow up to be a dog hater because this horrible trauma OF BEING LICKED, and in ten years it can post on the Reeelapse board of the future about how all dogs should be muzzled and chained up at all times.
Nobody disagrees with the parents being shitty parents, I even think the kid is a prick for going to bother the dog after the first encounter, but he is a fucking kid and you are an adult and a shitty dog owner.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

oh well, shit happens.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

Krieg's idea of a well trained dog.
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Comrade Slinky wrote:Image

Krieg's idea of a well trained dog.
I am a nerd but I still prefer something like this:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

Krieg wrote:
Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote: Have you ever been around children? If a normal child falls down and scrapes its knees, if the injury is minor, it won't cry unless it sees it will get adult attention.
hahahahaha

right, so with a child comes all knowledge of children. that's why every parent is superb, right?

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

John Jr. wrote:
Krieg wrote:
Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote: Have you ever been around children? If a normal child falls down and scrapes its knees, if the injury is minor, it won't cry unless it sees it will get adult attention.
hahahahaha

right, so with a child comes all knowledge of children. that's why every parent is superb, right?
That's why I said man.
Degree Absolute
DO THE DEW!

Post by Degree Absolute »

Krieg wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
[Image
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Degree Absolute wrote:
Krieg wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
[Image
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

^ ^ ^ hahaha... it had me at panel 1, and the lols didn't end there!
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Krieg wrote:

A kid cries when it is hurt. If it isn't hurt, then it is crying for attention.

Your child cries for its existential suffering from being yours.

ps German Shepherds were considered vicious man-eaters here in the 70s, then it was Dobermans, then Rottweilers, then pitbulls....
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

wow, i vaguely remember when people gave a fuck about dobermans.

Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

A well trained dog by all accounts.
Last edited by Fighting Uruk-Hai on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:
Krieg wrote:

A kid cries when it is hurt. If it isn't hurt, then it is crying for attention.
I thought they cry when they are scared, in shock, in unknown environments, etc. But today I learnt they only want attention.

You know a lot about kids.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote: A well trained dog
krieg is most comfortable with his own kind.
Last edited by John Jr. on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

"What are you doing today, mein Fuhrer?" "Just chillin with my dawg."
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Krieg wrote:
I thought they cry when they are scared, in shock, in unknown environments, etc. But today I learnt they only want attention.

You know a lot about kids.
Sounds like your kid should grow a pair.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

noah thirteen wrote:I don't think Krieg is actually a nazi guys.....
while he might not be a member of the party proper, his attitude reeks of master-race.