Have you ever shown up to work only to discover

Music posts are a bannable offense.
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Have you ever shown up to work only to discover

Post by death by snoo snoo »

that there was a large, crusty fapstain on the shirtcocking area of your shirt?

I don't think anyone noticed. I wore my jacket most of the day. But if anyone caught a glimpse their suspicions must have been confirmed when I came back from lunch wearing a different shirt.

:drool:
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Re: Have you ever shown up to work only to discover

Post by Scarlet Bro Hansen »

No, I wear clean clothes to work.
james wrote:im not downloading LeakyRapes
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

All the time bro.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Funeral_Rapist
Fearless Undead Machines

Post by Funeral_Rapist »

Scarlet Bro Hansen wrote:No, I wear clean clothes to work.
I don't jerk off at work either. I'm not THAT lonely and pathetic :|
John Jr. wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:
YES. ITALIAN AMERICANS
i believe the preferred nomenclature is "lasagna-coons"
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

death by snoo snoo wrote:that there was a large, crusty fapstain on the shirtcocking area of your shirt?

I don't think anyone noticed. I wore my jacket most of the day. But if anyone caught a glimpse their suspicions must have been confirmed when I came back from lunch wearing a different shirt.

And you think I'M gay?!
Metal Parties for NY Fuckfaces Check It: cluster FUCKED

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
rape bear "I forgot to add: Scott Ward's pussy eating skills."
copstache "scott ward: rapist"
death by snoo snoo

I don't wear shirts two days in a row either, but the company I work for makes us wear their t-shirts on the weekends and only gave me two of them. I even tossed it in the dryer with a bounty sheet to make sure it didn't reek but I guess it didn't occur to me to look in the mirror until I got to work. :oops:
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I don't think I've ever ended up with that sort of stain on clothing unless I was aware of it at the time. Get it together, man.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
death by snoo snoo

HeyWard wrote:
death by snoo snoo wrote:that there was a large, crusty fapstain on the shirtcocking area of your shirt?

And you think I'M gay?!
I do? I don't recall ever calling your sexuality into question.

But what's gay about jerking off? I had to get to sleep somehow. Is SLEEP for fags too? Besides, I don't think any queer would wear a dirty shirt, much less forget to look in the mirror.
death by snoo snoo

Necrometer wrote:I don't think I've ever ended up with that sort of stain on clothing unless I was aware of it at the time. Get it together, man.
Hey man, it was dark! I must have missed the tissue or just had leftover jizz on my glistening glans..
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Are you a matress-on-the-floor guy?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Just use a sock, bro.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
hard paranormal dong
RIP_GHOST BONER_RIP

Post by hard paranormal dong »

i wore a hoodie i puked on for about 2 weeks to work. who fuckn cares. fuck jobs. i didnt read anywhere in the rulebook my attire had to be vom-free.
BUNGVOX wrote:anyone who can throw that many maiden titles into a short statement is entitled to do whatever the fuck he wants.
death by snoo snoo

Necrometer wrote:Are you a matress-on-the-floor guy?
No.

hard paranormal dong wrote:i wore a hoodie i puked on for about 2 weeks to work. who fuckn cares. fuck jobs. i didnt read anywhere in the rulebook my attire had to be vom-free.
Where do you work?
hard paranormal dong
RIP_GHOST BONER_RIP

Post by hard paranormal dong »

death by snoo snoo wrote:
hard paranormal dong wrote:i wore a hoodie i puked on for about 2 weeks to work. who fuckn cares. fuck jobs. i didnt read anywhere in the rulebook my attire had to be vom-free.
Where do you work?

surprisingly, i got fired from there. but it was home depot.
BUNGVOX wrote:anyone who can throw that many maiden titles into a short statement is entitled to do whatever the fuck he wants.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Not quite a fap stain but -

Years ago I was kinda seeing a co-worker who worked out of a different office. At the time my house was less than a five minute drive from my office so I would often go home for lunch. One day I had been at home for lunch for a bit and was just about ready to head back when she pulls up to my house. She walks in the door and asks how much longer until I have to be back to work. Before I can finish saying 'about ten minutes' she's dragging me to my bedroom. Since we were in a hurry I didn't even drop my drawers, I just unzipped, yanked it out and went to town. Luckily she was one of the rare females that could get off from a fun quickie like that. We got done after a few minutes and I zipped up and sped off back to the office. Later in the afternoon she had to come visit my office to meet with my boss about something. I had been hard at work all afternoon sitting at my desk so I got up to go get some water and say hi to her. I walk up to her and she immediately freaks out and tells me to get back in my office quickly. She follows me in, shuts the door and tells me to look down at my pants. Turns out that her lady love juices from earlier had dried around my crotch area into a big white ring around my zipper. I laughed, she punched me in the arm and I kept seated at my desk for the rest of the day. Luckily it wasn't one of the days that I had to work outside.....
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

I'm able to take my work clothes off before masturbating. It's really not that pressing an urge.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

Slinky got neutered, guys.
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

Not yet, but I will be by the time I'm 30.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

:fonz:
death by snoo snoo

Introvert wrote:Not quite a fap stain but -

Years ago I was kinda seeing a co-worker who worked out of a different office. At the time my house was less than a five minute drive from my office so I would often go home for lunch. One day I had been at home for lunch for a bit and was just about ready to head back when she pulls up to my house. She walks in the door and asks how much longer until I have to be back to work. Before I can finish saying 'about ten minutes' she's dragging me to my bedroom. Since we were in a hurry I didn't even drop my drawers, I just unzipped, yanked it out and went to town. Luckily she was one of the rare females that could get off from a fun quickie like that. We got done after a few minutes and I zipped up and sped off back to the office. Later in the afternoon she had to come visit my office to meet with my boss about something. I had been hard at work all afternoon sitting at my desk so I got up to go get some water and say hi to her. I walk up to her and she immediately freaks out and tells me to get back in my office quickly. She follows me in, shuts the door and tells me to look down at my pants. Turns out that her lady love juices from earlier had dried around my crotch area into a big white ring around my zipper. I laughed, she punched me in the arm and I kept seated at my desk for the rest of the day. Luckily it wasn't one of the days that I had to work outside.....
:moreawesome:
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

So this thread is not for people who jizzed all over themselves after they were already at work then, huh? :?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
death by snoo snoo

This thread is welcoming of all stories pertaining to jizz stains in the workplace, or even just in public.