Mike Warnke: Do You Hear Me? (Unbearable Christian Stand-Up)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
rape bear
Don't mess with my shit.

Re: Mike Warnke: Do You Hear Me? (Unbearable Christian Stand-Up)

Post by rape bear »

Are you Smegma on cinemageddon too?
http://failed.bandcamp.com
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i would so slap on a strap on and rape his ass.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Smegma wrote:In 1992, two investigative journalists from Cornerstone magazine belatedly researched Warnke's background and interviewed people from his past; what had begun as a friendly biography turned instead into a full-blown exposé of lies and deceptions, dating back some twenty years. Old friends and acquaintances (who hadn't spoken out up to the time, thinking either nobody would listen, or that his ministry had been helping others) told a very different story from Warnke's, while proceeds from his records and performances (including donations made on behalf of a troubled-youth center he was supposedly developing) had gone to build a church in a remote location where services were never held, to pay off persons who'd left his ministry (including two ex-wives) to keep them from publically denouncing him - or into Warnke's own pocket. (Even the stories related in "The Satan Seller" were shown to be inconsistent and unreliable, both with modern Satanism and with the calendar; nobody could have done all the things he'd described doing in the time-frame allowed, even with the Devil's help.)

Warnke defended his actions and statements, explaining "I am a comedian - I tell stories (to entertain and to make a point)", but he couldn't stop his ministry from collapsing after the exposé appeared. While he has issued apologies, performed public acts of repentance, and now continues his comedy (and lecturing, and preaching) career on a much smaller scale, the disappointment caused by his years of deception and phony claims continues to haunt him, and his thousands of onetime fans and admirers.
does THIS video exist somewhere ??
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
DanBehavingBadly
O.G. Interwebber

Post by DanBehavingBadly »

My mom and dad bought me Hey Doc! and Jester In The King's Court when I was a wee lad after my friend and I got caught listening to Richard Pryor's Craps in said friend's garage. My parents and his mom were mortified. Friend's dad said "Christ, if I'd known they liked the old stuff there's a shoeboxful of more Pryor and Redd Foxx out in that garage somewhere!" haha

Anyhow, Warnke is a total fraud. His "bio" The Satan Seller was good fuel for my junior high greasy haired fat kid Manson/Satan/defiler of harems of women fantasies.

This mag blew it all pretty wide open:

http://www.cornerstonemag.com/features/ ... _index.htm