How has 2010 treated you so far?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
E.E 3.0
i never knew u existed

Re: How has 2010 treated you so far?

Post by E.E 3.0 »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:
Sorry to hear that. I hope 2010 is the year you leave it all behind.
it's starting to look that way :)

thanks for the hugz y'all
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

:rhug:
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Mooretician
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Mooretician »

I think today I officially joined the ranks of married dudes who have run the entire gamut of emotions that spring out of not getting laid enough. You start off kind of vaguely annoyed, move on to slightly worried, then to genuinely angry which leads to a brief but deep depression, followed by a wave of woe-is-me-tinged indifference that I assume sticks around for...well, forever I suppose? I guess my options are a) quit going to the gym, start drinking way more dark beer until I'm fat and happy, b) keep up the fitness/diet shit and fuck other chicks, c) jerk off for however long it takes to drive me to murder-suicide, or d) soiled depends. I should have made this a poll.
copstache wrote:on a positive note, i hope if i get old and encrippled my nurses come and put on Judeobeast Assassin and watch my horrible atrophied limbs twitch in some mess of neurons flickering and dying
Hell-haine

Post by Hell-haine »

well if it's any consolation you're not the only one.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Mooretician wrote:I think today I officially joined the ranks of married dudes who have run the entire gamut of emotions that spring out of not getting laid enough. You start off kind of vaguely annoyed, move on to slightly worried, then to genuinely angry which leads to a brief but deep depression, followed by a wave of woe-is-me-tinged indifference that I assume sticks around for...well, forever I suppose? I guess my options are a) quit going to the gym, start drinking way more dark beer until I'm fat and happy, b) keep up the fitness/diet shit and fuck other chicks, c) jerk off for however long it takes to drive me to murder-suicide, or d) soiled depends. I should have made this a poll.
Talk to your wife. If she starts trying to pull the whole "all I am to you is a sex puppet?!" thing on you, kindly and slowly explain to her that sex is a very important part of a relationship and if she insists on leaving you unfulfilled then you're going to have to take steps to correct that. Don't actually say that you might leave her or fuck other chicks but kind of leave that open to interpretation. Try and get her to tell you what's wrong. She's obviously not happy about something.

Worst comes to worst, you guys get a divorce. It's all cool, bro.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

aren't you that sharp looking fellow ?

yeah, talk to her and if she won't talk about it just fuck another woman on the side. people are entitled to a healthy sex life if they are capable of creating one and it shouldn't be taken away at someone else's whim.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Hell-haine

Post by Hell-haine »

riley-o wrote:just fuck another woman on the side. people are entitled to a healthy sex life if they are capable of creating one and it shouldn't be taken away at someone else's whim.
hahaha aren't you the same guy who is puzzled by my "online flirting"?
Degree Absolute
DO THE DEW!

Post by Degree Absolute »

riley-o wrote:aren't you that sharp looking fellow ?

yeah, talk to her and if she won't talk about it just fuck another woman on the side. people are entitled to a healthy sex life if they are capable of creating one and it shouldn't be taken away at someone else's whim.
Hi there Mark Sanford!
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

is your husband refusing you sex without an explanation ? are you actually fucking anyone on the side or are you just giving n00bs broken hearts ?
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Degree Absolute wrote:Hi there Mark Sanford!
pfff. dan savage maybe... minus all the homosexual sex...
Hell-haine

Post by Hell-haine »

riley-o wrote:is your husband refusing you sex without an explanation ? are you actually fucking anyone on the side or are you just giving n00bs broken hearts ?
I know very well what he's going through haha.
But in almost 7 years of marriage including 3 utterly crappy ones, I have never ever been dishonest or unfaithful.
Anyway, not the right place to talk about this issue right now.

And I don't break anybody's heart for real Riles.
Hell-haine

Post by Hell-haine »

Streven Adler wrote:
Mooretician wrote:I think today I officially joined the ranks of married dudes who have run the entire gamut of emotions that spring out of not getting laid enough. You start off kind of vaguely annoyed, move on to slightly worried, then to genuinely angry which leads to a brief but deep depression, followed by a wave of woe-is-me-tinged indifference that I assume sticks around for...well, forever I suppose? I guess my options are a) quit going to the gym, start drinking way more dark beer until I'm fat and happy, b) keep up the fitness/diet shit and fuck other chicks, c) jerk off for however long it takes to drive me to murder-suicide, or d) soiled depends. I should have made this a poll.
B
I recommend a mix of b) fitness and c) mastobat then counselling and if it doesn't work d) soiled depends.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Hell-haine wrote:Anyway, not the right place to talk about this issue right now.
haha, okay.
Hell-haine wrote:And I don't break anybody's heart for real Riles.
haha, okay.
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

riley-o wrote: just fuck another woman on the side. people are entitled to a healthy sex life if they are capable of creating one and it shouldn't be taken away at someone else's whim.

This was laid out very early on in my current relationship.
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
Hell-haine

Post by Hell-haine »

Hey why do you think I listen to so much fucking Death Metal?
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

Hell-haine wrote:Hey why do you think I listen to so much fucking Death Metal?
:fonz:
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

I'm going to go jogging up on some mountain trails in a few and hope I get jumped by some horny ladies, tied to a tree, and molested.
Hell-haine

Post by Hell-haine »

With your luck it's going to be a gang of horny mexican dudes.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Hell-haine wrote:With your luck it's going to be a gang of horny mexican dudes.
Uh. Please don't ruin my fantasy.

To be honest I've never seen a Mexican up in the woods before. I'm not sure if they're afraid of it or what.
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

Hopefully it's not a gang of horny cougars. And I do not mean the slang term for an older suburban broad looking to score. :what:
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

I returned safely.

2010 is treating me well, with the whole mexican-mountain lion getting eaten threat thing.
Hell-haine

Post by Hell-haine »

:tup: :D