Don't like me running a stop sign? tough shit, old bitch...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Don't like me running a stop sign? tough shit, old bitch...

Post by soiled depends »

Don't look at me with exasperation, pointing repeatedly to me and using body language to indicate that you have the right of way. Look, I'm really sorry for you but I'm blowing this stop sign, not putting on my turning signal and I'm just fucking turning. Don't like it? It's really just too damn bad. Life doesn't always go the way you want it to...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Mr. Budd

Re: Don't like me running a stop sign? tough shit, old bitch...

Post by Mr. Budd »

That's fine - but when I follow you to work and slash your tires - don't get all pouty.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

noah thirteen wrote:Were you drunk? Naked and masturbating? Molesting a cat? Taking a shit in a bag while driving? Take this to the next level man.....

No man, none of the above. I'm just waiting for the coffee to brew.

I just despise the ugly appearance of outrage and disgust on the face of the elderly. It's all so goddamn unnecessary and small-minded...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

soiled depends wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:Were you drunk? Naked and masturbating? Molesting a cat? Taking a shit in a bag while driving? Take this to the next level man.....

No man, none of the above. I'm just waiting for the coffee to brew.

I just despise the ugly appearance of outrage and disgust on the face of the elderly. It's all so goddamn unnecessary and small-minded...
Seriously. You'd think they would have got used to being stomped by now. Fuck you, old people. If you don't like it, die already.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

You wanna dance, Johnny Speed Rocket?

Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

It's good to know that you drive like a girl. Your post actually sounds more masculine if one was to read it with a lisp. :tdown:
"God used me as hammer boys, to beat his weary drum today"

In Gorguts we trust.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Glass Asshole wrote:It's good to know that you drive like a girl. Your post actually sounds more masculine if one was to read it with a lisp. :tdown:

If you listen real close you can hear him pinch his nose and yell WEEEEEEEE! Around the corner. He probably needs windshield wipers on the inside from making too many Johnny Speed Rocket noises with his messy lisp.
Burpcore the GRIM
Nespithe

Post by Burpcore the GRIM »

soiled depends wrote:It's all so goddamn unnecessary and small-minded...
Unlike driving like a stupid asshole who thinks the rules don't apply to them, right?
"Work as stripper and expect cunt to last forever? Get real" - Hornie

http://www.myspace.com/embalmerband

Xbox Live - DeadForever666
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

I think dying with dignity is a very eloquent form of elderly protest. I wish more frost raisins would take it upon themselves to crawl out into the woods with an Ipod, like the Native Americans, or, say...die of apoplectic shock in their beaters when some long-haired whippersnapper cuts them off on the road...
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Burpcore the GRIM wrote:
soiled depends wrote:It's all so goddamn unnecessary and small-minded...
Unlike driving like a stupid asshole who thinks the rules don't apply to them, right?
Rules don't apply to musicians. You should know this by now. We're beating down the doors of Propriety, one wrinkled cunt at a time.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Mr. Budd wrote:You wanna dance, Johnny Speed Rocket?
Ah, Albert Fish's long lost brother, Ripped Fish.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

cold radiance wrote:

I though the same thing. You don't get abs like that in your 60's without eating a few children.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Mr. Budd wrote:
cold radiance wrote:

I though the same thing. You don't get abs like that in your 60's without eating a few children.
I bet Ripped Fish thought his brother was a pussy. Fuck the Werewolf of Wysteria, this raisin was a roaring lion.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

No ones lives were ever in any danger and besides, the rules of the road are open to interpretation. They gave that old cunt with the coke bottle glasses a renewal on her registration this year...her existence puts way more babies puppies and kittens at risk than a quick-witted and intellectually astute man dripping with experience in the prime of his life...

Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

soiled depends wrote: dripping with experience in the prime of his life...

One man's experience is another man's alcohol poisened regurgitated bile.

/gettin' all uppity 'cause I haven't puked on myself in the car yet this year.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Mr. Budd wrote:gettin' all uppity 'cause I haven't puked on myself in the car yet this year.
Bad luck. Remedy that, posthaste. Perhaps at lunch?

I also have not vomited all over myself this year. I have reached Expert Level...where if someone tells me I can't hold my liquor I say "No, you hold it for me" and then vomit in their lap.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Girls write first verses about me in their blackened country songs, I don't have time for this unfounded criticism!!

Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

At lunch? Not a bad idea if I do say so myself. Driving drunk in 10"s of snow is like crying in the rain.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Mr. Budd wrote:At lunch? Not a bad idea if I do say so myself. Driving drunk in 10"s of snow is like crying in the rain.
After the first wreck it's all gravy. Why get airbags when you have a fifth of whiskey? Liquor: nature's gentle pillow.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Glass Asshole wrote:It's good to know that you drive like a girl.
Not so fast faggot!!!
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

soiled depends wrote:Don't look at me with exasperation, pointing repeatedly to me and using body language to indicate that you have the right of way. Look, I'm really sorry for you but I'm blowing this stop sign, not putting on my turning signal and I'm just fucking turning. Don't like it? It's really just too damn bad. Life doesn't always go the way you want it to...

http://reeelapse.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36903&start=25
soiled depends wrote:
Smegma wrote:In the end, I know it's a fucking racket out for my hard earned cash...
I think it's more of an effort to keep the roads safe from tuff xasthur fans like you...
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by death by snoo snoo »

Watch out for this guy. He's a MANIAC. I'll bet he even ignores the crosswalk signs!
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

soiled depends wrote:Don't look at me with exasperation, pointing repeatedly to me and using body language to indicate that you have the right of way. Look, I'm really sorry for you but I'm blowing this stop sign, not putting on my turning signal and I'm just fucking turning. Don't like it? It's really just too damn bad. Life doesn't always go the way you want it to...
Who are you talking to.. does she post here???
Way to fake tell off a stranger... next time you should write an ugly letter to the Times.
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
Funeral_Rapist
Fearless Undead Machines

Post by Funeral_Rapist »

soiled depends wrote:I just despise the ugly appearance of outrage and disgust on the face of the elderly. It's all so goddamn unnecessary and small-minded...
While this is true, you should still be forced to ride around in a tricycle with your elongated swinging testes caught in the wheel for being such a douchenozzle.
John Jr. wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:
YES. ITALIAN AMERICANS
i believe the preferred nomenclature is "lasagna-coons"
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Funeral_Rapist wrote:
soiled depends wrote:I just despise the ugly appearance of outrage and disgust on the face of the elderly. It's all so goddamn unnecessary and small-minded...
While this is true, you should still be forced to ride around in a tricycle with your elongated swinging testes caught in the wheel for being such a douchenozzle.
Pearls before swine...