LenoObrianTitf winner = nature's smellMYfinger:HILP monolog

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

LenoObrianTitf winner = nature's smellMYfinger:HILP monolog

Post by Zerohero »

Methinks he might slide in as the next late night super hero with an ace staff of writers. Now that shootime's staff has been laid off, I think you's could help a bro out....

Suggestions for a monologue that will "slay 'em dead" go in this thread.

_________________________________________________________________________________

:idea:

"I was just watched President Obama on tv during his state of the union address--anyone see that?-- and I was eating some strawberry yogurt--and I thought--WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH YOGURT?? Is it milk? Is it Ice cream? Is it some failed 4-H experiment? I just don't know....

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: LenoObrianTitf winner = nature's smellMYfinger:HILP monolog

Post by smellmyfinger »

What in the world are you talking about?
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

smellmyfinger wrote:What in the world are you talking about?

You're taking over as King of Late NitE TV mans.

:what:

check out my annie difranco thread.... before you eat yerLunch though
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

Zerohero wrote:

yeah, that's pretty unflattering, I think it's the Buffalo Snooze, trying to paint a darling of the left as an ugly man-hating lesbo (which she isn't)
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

smellmyfinger wrote:
Zerohero wrote:

yeah, that's pretty unflattering, I think it's the Buffalo Snooze, trying to paint a darling of the left as an aging genny cream ale swilling plumber's apprentice
fixed